It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Came across this very strange account during a recent Q search.
twitter.com...

Does anyone know what this stuff is?
I'm thinking satellite surveillance.

ATS Aviation experts?

Today's post:

29DEC2017 0232Z [ALLSTATIONS [109 CHAR] JWS3HJ - VRUCSBXDVX4YAXXBPOKQBGI2CH6BITEXCEAPJC4DUCSWHW6SJIZKTWNR4P5OQZOT7YCSF2IBM4MJP6ERWEMMIUJNURRRRSZALJR7HCE ENDOWMENT]

twitter.com...

I know there's a skyking Chan poster that is constantly referenced but have no idea of the significance....

Account links to this:
www.eam.watch...

INFO

Emergency Action Messages (EAM's) are encrypted messages sent through the High Frequency Global Communications System (HFGCS).
While the messages can not be decrypted by the average person, the frequency of broadcasts, and types of broadcasts are interesting.

Due to the fact EAM's and SKY KING messages can be used to direct nuclear forces it has become a hobby for some to try and detect the on-set of WW3 by looking for abnormally large amount of traffic being broadcasted.

The goal of this site is to help detect patterns in broadcasts that can be associated with real world events, and operating procedures.
All Times are listed in ZULU (GMT) time as the transmissions can be received across the globe.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The original flight path went directly over Cuba then was changed 2 times the last change was min before the flight. The plane is invisible on the path or has not taken off .

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xanfalcon
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That is an EAM. I'm pretty new to it, but these are pretty common from what I gather.

They are tracked here.

Also, you can listen to them in RT here.

Thanks.
Just found the EAM info. too.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

To be honest, most of what we know about SKYKING messages is limited and most conversation about SKYKING is just speculation.

We'll start with what we do know.

SKYKING is operated by the United States Military. Some of the messages are transmitted from Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska (the ones that end in "Offutt Out"). This is the headquarters of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) which is charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.
SKYKING messages have been transmitted since at least the early 1980s.
During times of tensions, or unusual behavior by Russia, China or North Korea, SKYKING messages broadcast more often. In March of 2015, Russia launched surprise military exercises near the borders of Finland and Norway (the latter of which is a NATO Member). When this happened, a SKYKING message lasting 34 minutes was broadcast. Unprecedented by most previous transmitted messages, and, as of the date of this post, none have been nearly that long.

You can listen to that SKYKING message here. It is long.

Your Basic Guide to SDR.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep.

Kinda cool to listen to, I monitor it in the background while researching crumbs etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

EAM.WATCH
I learned a bit about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
The original flight path went directly over Cuba then was changed 2 times the last change was min before the flight. The plane is invisible on the path or has not taken off .
ok. Not sure of how they operate. I would think Cuba was sore still about the whole sovereignty thing. I can't see the real flight paths

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

SKYKANG SKYKANG DO NOT ANSWER

hay, were you the one who found that the Saudis own the entire bock of besta pizza, comet PP and bucks camping and fishing?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't know that was all me, I did do some digging surrounding that with a few other anons, so at least partially, yes.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

i havent been able to find solid proof of that. could you point me in the right direction.

got as far as CON. N.E.B. Ii LLC but then there are competing statements

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I don't know that was all me, I did do some digging surrounding that with a few other anons, so at least partially, yes.

That was an epic thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Somebody is headed for a tropical vacation to Cuba this morning ! Hope they have a fun time! I heard a battalion of national guard was headed there and a flight from Norfolk landed early this morning ! THE STORM IS ON!!! :Owls: !!! flightaware.com... MAGA !!! the plane appears invisible on the flight tracker . Also notice the call sign CSQ893 out of FtLauderdale

Asking because I really don't know, but are there any planes that show visible flight path that go there? It was opened back up for travel so just flying there doesn't really do it for me....having the flight path invisible would seem odd to me if it was unusual for that to happen...I just don't know if unusual or not.

The Cuban airspace has been opened for several years to overflights. There is specific routes they have to fly and sometimes they get rerouted over different airways to spread them out (spacing). They can't handle the type of Air Traffic volume so they place restrictions on the routes and Miami ATC Center has to make sure they are spaced out.

Two options for these flights heading south, say to South America or Jamaica etc, take a delay on the ground where they are departing from to meet that needed spacing or take a route around the airspace.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I'll send you a PM

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Lovely Ring, Sheila.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am woefully out of the loop on a lot of this Q stuff, but find this thread very interesting.

I know there was discussion of Q and Trump EO, so I thought some people may be interested in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short, Humas cousin has been convicted of fraud and is looking at 10 years in prison.

However, here is the interesting part.

As a side-note, there also lies an interesting connection; Doronin, one-time business partner of Huma Abedin's cousin, Omar Amanat, worked for financier Marc Rich (deceased). And who else worked for Rich? None other than Dan Gertler - one of the 13 "corrupt" or "serious human rights abusers" listed in President Trump's new Executive Order.

As we reported earlier this week, Gertler - an Israeli billionaire mining magnate, was revealed by the Paradise Papers to be chief negotiator between the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and his primary business partner - mining company Glencore, founded by none other than Marc Rich - the former employer of Omar Amanat's money man - Vladislav Doronin.

And there you have it - a particularly bad December for a few colorful characters - most, if not all of whom are only a few degrees of separation from the longtime core of the DNC.

What a small world.

www.zerohedge.com...

So this cousin had a connection to Gertler, who was specifically mentioned in Trump EO.

Is there any connection to the clues Q was pointing to about the EO?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ah, yes...
Marc Rich...pardoned by Bill Clinton.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Basically JA is currently making alot of noise and is taunting just about everyone who has the means to put you six feet under. It's unusual but my guess is that they went too far after they shutdown his Twitter account. He seems to be very emotional about it though or he has finally found a powerful protector and this is IT. Wikileaks is about to release transcripts of the now infamous Tarmac meeting and apparently that's enough to collapse the House of Cards.

Pretty sure @RealJulianAssange is NOT Julian Assange

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Oh... she is into the pedo stuff too?

Wow.

Apparently stupid is welcome in that club.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh... she is into the pedo stuff too?

Wow.

Apparently stupid is welcome in that club.

"These people are stupid"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
You do all realize anyone could post on 4Chan claiming to be "Q" right? Hell, I've even done it a few times.

Doesn't matter. That's what the trip codes are for. Only post with the correct trip code are in fact from Q.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join