It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia Has Proof the US Government 'Made Hurricanes with Machines'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Am I surprised? Not! Trust the Secret Hidden Govt of the USA along with their black projects to be up to no good. I mean interfering with nature is a sure recipe for disaster. But why bring destruction amounting to billions of dollars on the citizens of America themselves? What's the grand plan of the PTB?

Russian President Vladimir Putin exposes conspiracy to create 'natural' disasters

President Putin says the recent spate of hurricanes were engineered by the US government

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has claimed that Russian satellites have captured evidence that the recent spate of hurricanes that have devastated the US and surrounding nations, was engineered by people working inside the United States Government.

Speaking ahead of his meeting with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in the Russian Black Sea city of Sochi, Mr. Putin became frustrated and appeared to go off-script when questioned about aid to Cuba and the Caribbean following Hurricane Irma. When asked by a Russian reporter if he planned on pledging funds to the relief effort on behalf of his nation, he said, "the men in dark suits seem to have that all planned out". When pushed to elaborate, he went into more detail, saying:

"We won't send Russian money to clean up the mess that was engineered by oligarchs in the West."The destruction caused by those storms was planned, from the beginning, by those who operate in the shadows, deep within the US Government."

"Russian satellites captured those hurricanes being made with machines."They didn't occur naturally, they are another rich man's game. Convincing the public climate change is real does two things: It undermines their leader and keeps the money flowing. "Now Cuba needs aid relief, and the US will come to the rescue. Cuba will be in debt to the US and soon there will be US dollars flowing through IMF-controlled Cuban banks."

So that's the conspiracy! It's about the money after all!

Read more at: www.nnettle.com...
© Neon Nettle

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
that there is a fake news site, sorry

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Neon Nettle is a purveyor of fake news.

Unless the world did actually end on September 23rd..

www.nnettle.com...

edit on 8/11/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Jimstone has done a lot of work on these cyclones too and he concluded they are man made

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
And this earth shattering story only makes an insignificant website.. Common sense my friend..

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I just went to your link.

Thinking " grain of salt "...

Suggest you check further into sensationalist ' attention grabbers.

They must be making bucks off clicks ...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Look no further than Trumps twitter account.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Or..........Russian intelligence realizes a certain portion of the US population thinks that it's possible, to which they could exploit by making such claims through conspiracy sites, such as this, to illicit a "I told you so" response.
If this story has any credibility to begin with, mind you.

We certainly are not the #1 projectors of bullsnip. Others countries have COINTELPRO as well.

Just saying..

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Timely

Look no further than Trumps twitter account.

280 character limit ... wer'e toast !

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Oops, OP. You have been misled by fakery. You need to develop powers of critical analysis and then you will not embarrass yourself in public nor mislead people. Why are you so keen to mislead and be misled? Why do you want to spam with this fakery and deceive others as you are being deceived? Ask yourself these questions. It will begin the process of analysis in your brain rather than knee jerk second hand sensationalism.

In a sense humans did contribute to the hurricanes:

edition.cnn.com...

Yes, climate change made Harvey and Irma worse

CNN)The right time to talk climate change is now. It might seem premature when people in the Caribbean, Florida and Texas are still mucking out their flooded homes. And no, changes in our planet's atmosphere did not cause Hurricanes Harvey or Irma. But the consensus among scientists is that the effects of climate change, such as rising sea levels and warmer oceans, made those storms far more destructive than they would have been in previous decades.

So men in dark suits in a sense did help to make the hurricanes. The fake news is wrong, but kinda right.

edit on 8-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I've heard for many years the governments are trying to militarize weather control. There seems to be real science behind these conjectures.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Yep! That was pretty embarrassing! I should have depended on FOX News and CNN for legit news. They're totally credible, no? Lol!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

They are man made. Its Global Warming.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
We know certain other countries have and know about haarp and other tech. We heard about how fema is forcing homeless into camps, getting force chipped and one reported they are being systematicly killed. Now i remember a certain movie where this guy buys a tabloid saying they reveal secret information to agents. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is the phone recorder of president Putin. If you are another telephone terrorist who wants to report a bomb plot against the president's motorcade, please press 2 after the noise signal ...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is in the hoax bin,no-one has demonstrated that such technology doesn't or cant exist on this thread geoengineering is real as is weather manipulation who the hell here knows current capabilities.Yes the website is spurious but so is the tabloid press and often they can be correct you just dont dismiss something without investigation.

Not just this subject many now are just poo pooed without any real justification, its not deny ignorance its deny everything now which is piss ignorance.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The imminent re-election of Putin as president of Russia is now sending the EU in complete hallucination panic.
Not only the re-election of Putin will happen with an unprecedented percentage of votes but also with an unprecedented election turnout, and the EU won't even be able to organize events as in 2012, especially with regard to some terrorist fighters in the Caucasus.

The fake media noise orchestrated around so called "Russian interference in western elections" are going to backfire really hard this year on the EU. Additionally the tap through Ukraine for the EU closes as scheduled on Jan 1st 2019.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The irony of going on about fake news only to post a link to CNN.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

Yep! That was pretty embarrassing! I should have depended on FOX News and CNN for legit news. They're totally credible, no? Lol!

No. You don't "depend" on any single source for information.

It's fine to get raw information from MSM news, online alternative news, YouTube, friends, cowerkers, teachers, but everything should be verified, verified, verified. Actually, what I noticed is that some poeple blindly believe only what they WANT to believe, and conversely they tend to dismiss-out-of-hand things that they DON'T want to believe.

It's called conformation bias.

edit on 1/2/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Just as I thought.

People laughed at me on other sites when I suggested they have a weapon that can create earthquakes.

new topics

top topics

join