It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi corruption drive "just the start"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

You mean to tell me the Saudis, the US Administration, and the evil Zionists ALL want to stop Iranian subversive activities in the middle east, including but not limited to Hezbollah? The evil Zionists even distributed talking points?!

That IS "EXPLOSIVE"... WHO KNEW?
edit on 7-11-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Sir, please. I don't know if you're JIDF or not, but at least treat the conspiracy community with some respect. The main antagonists behind most drama in the modern day middle east are the wahhabists and zionists.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Israelis aren't exactly blameless in the ME, but you're going to have to do more than present evidence that they distributed talking points to their ambassadors concerning Iran to convince me they ran a coup in Saudi Arabia. I also take the "main antagonists" bit a little less than seriously, sorry.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Just dropping these into the "what is going on in Saudi Arabia?" thread:
SA peace brokers?

Recent events are all feeding into conspiracy stories which say that the Saudis have been in on the Jerusalem plan from day one

SA corruption sweep closing "Let's make a deal" phase

Saudi Arabia has released 23 of the 200-or-so powerful individuals detained since November on corruption charges after they reached deals with the government, Okaz newspaper reported on Tuesday.

Okaz said more detainees would be released in the coming days and trial proceedings would begin soon for those who continue to deny the charges against them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join