It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO chases and attacks US military drone in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I tried to do a search but it loaded so slow, so forgive me if it is already on here. Just came across this alleged video of a U.S. Drone in Afghanistan which appears to be attacked by a ufo shooting some kind of beam at the drone.

Now the supplier of the video is someone called "UFO Today" which looks something like maybe a former poster possibly "secureteam" not sure. But, the supplier is claiming he got the video leaked from a source who claims to be from the government for what its worth and it was said " this is the tip of the iceberg," probably referencing ufo's and their encounters with the US military I presume.
The video is somewhat interesting, but it is possibly a hoax. It has however gotten a lot of attention on Youtube.

source link

Hope the imbed worked.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Faked as f***

So the tracking system can just predetermine the object's position when it passes behind solid rock? # off.

That secondary crosshair is a blatant post-production addition.

Furthermore, 3 additional frames of object toward camera have also been clearly constructed. I mean, it's not hard is it. 3 #ing frames.

Not your fault OP. You're not "UFO Today".
edit on 6-11-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
thanks. As I mentioned and as the story link says, it could be a hoax. The supplier image for "UFO Today" did remind me of someone named "Secureteam" I think.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yep, and kudos for you for giving its possible incredibility some credibility in your OP! Not a lot of people do.

The first portion? Well, that might be real footage. But the crosshair and the "shoot at cam" are added fakery, without a doubt. Not worth touching manipulated footage like that with a barge pole, tbh.
edit on 6-11-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Ya, I saw that too. Complete rip off.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Any UFO video with a music background is 100% fake.

Next.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint
# off LOL
nicely put.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: markymint

The first portion? Well, that might be real footage. But the crosshair and the "shoot at cam" are added fakery

I concur.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I remember seeing this clip here on ATS a while back. It was proven to be HOAX.

The frames have been manipulated to make it appear as if it was attacked. No actual audio from drone or pilots flying it have have included in video either.

Case closed.
edit on 6-11-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't bet on anything that's connected to Secureteam. The very mention of their name screams BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The U.S. is screwed. This is proof the aliens are not on our side.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Poor Secureteam..any mention of it on this site and the "antibodies" come out in a larger force then when "chemtrails" are discussed. Lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Poor Secureteam..any mention of it on this site and the "antibodies" come out in a larger force then when "chemtrails" are discussed. Lol.

He is not poor plenty of idiots buy into his BS he does no research and just posts BS he finds on the net.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Apart from the who its from fact and the crap that's included you have to wonder about the brains behind the making of this video, you have tried to create the idea that an alien craft fires a beam at a drone which does NOTHING to stop it flying or filming..

DOH....

Brain surgeon or what!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I was thinking the exact same thing, what the hell was the "beam" for? To check the oil level in the prop gears? LOL

new topics

top topics

join