It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr. Told Russian Lawyer 'If We Come to Power' an Anti-Russia Law Would Be Reconsidered

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The left bought the contract on a known opposition research firm from a right wing think tank after the gop nomination..

The trump campaign agreed to trade government policy for Russia leaking US government documents on the eve of the election to hurt trumps political opponent..

Yup both of those are the same..

This is irrelevant though because according to the OP They all said they didn’t do it so , nothing to see here..

Anytime anyone says they didn’t do it, no matter how much evidence and no matter how untrustworthy the source, we should just instantly believe them apparently....

. or maybe that’s just for our trump and savior and any random speculation about Clinton or obama should be considered gospel..

Lol just lol

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I understand how you can find what she said funny, because youve never been honest once in all you propaganda thread.

It's part of the strategy. Take a "liberal victory" topic and co-opt it by making a thread on it before anyone else can so the right-wing optics and spin are the first to be heard here, making the "victory" obfuscated and framed in right wing talking points.

All part of the "master propaganda plan..."

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Whatever....

A) fusion god didn’t steal government documents..

B) fusion gps is a known opposition research firm hired by both sides..

C) this doesn’t exist on the democrat side...

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
actually, it just might be that trump and his swamp friends might actually keep one of their promises, they might actually clean out some of the swampiest creatures.... this might go further than the white house and might bring in more than just republicans or dems.....
it's possible that the russians have been playing the disinfo game for both sides, on the behest of both parties, and we might see some really big crashing at the end... of politicians, of media, ect.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. to provide political dirt on Democrats during the 2016 election said the president's son offered a change in U.S. law "if we come to power," but the Trump team promptly lost interest when the lawyer could not provide information incriminating Hillary Clinton.

i think it's funny that YOU think this somehow exonerates ol' dumb and dumber there.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The "research" changed hands after Trump had enough delegates to get the nomination.

Not when he actually got the nomination.

2 months worth of "difference".

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. to provide political dirt on Democrats during the 2016 election said the president's son offered a change in U.S. law "if we come to power," but the Trump team promptly lost interest when the lawyer could not provide information incriminating Hillary Clinton.

i think it's funny that YOU think this somehow exonerates ol' dumb and dumber there.

Who said anyone is "exonerated" ?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well then he’ll i retract my whole point....

THAT JUST CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!

Man sarcasm needs a font

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Republicans generally have a lot more money than Democrats.

Of course there's Soros. But if Soros is so powerful, how Republicans control every level of government from local, state, Congress, Judges, and Whitehouse? Republicans control everything.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

C) this doesn’t exist on the democrat side...

Bwhahaaaaaa!

How do you think the Clinton foundation is worth over 2 billion dollars.

By colluding with foreign states.
edit on 6-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No because pay for play is legal for our dirtbag politicuans ...as well as insider trading..

That’s what’s known as an institutional issue, not a democrat or republican one and definitely not Hillary Clinton specific..

They all agree on that garbage.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So there was actual collusion with Russian representatives. I think we all new that.

And now with this Wilbur Ross deal....lookin kinda funky!!! Russkies everywhere you look eh?

www.rawstory.com...

It's like a scratch & win game... Scratch off ONE Trump administration official to reveal the Russian underneath!

Seriously, it IS that infested...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Republicans generally have a lot more money than Democrats.

Of course there's Soros. But if Soros is so powerful, how Republicans control every level of government from local, state, Congress, Judges, and Whitehouse? Republicans control everything.

Soros should be HAILED as a massive "job creator" if conservative fairy tales are to believed. . .

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Lol yea just about half a spoonful of deductive reasoning used to consider the logistics required in all the crazy right wing conspiracies would debunk them..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Who said anyone is "exonerated" ?

nobody herps the derp quite like you, i gotta give you that

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I try not even reply to people who are obviously being intentionally dishonest..

But I just hate propaganda.. people have the right to make informed decisions.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Trump had to say have such statements passed along. The former President was actually caught on tape saying exactly such things to the Russian PM at the time. So who you gonna blame?

Actually, that's politics. That is the way it works on the carrot side of the equation.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The trump campaign agreed to trade government policy for Russia

That is treason, what the democrats did is not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join