It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member & longtime lurker ready to jump in... hope the water's fine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I have for a few years been a regular visitor & enjoyed some great content. My interests include extra terrestrial phenomena, politics & militaria. I also enjoy cooking & survival topics. I hope to contribute with some of my personal ufo experiences but would like to get my feet wet first as a newbie. For various reasons I have hesitated to publicly talk about certain topics but now I really couldn't care less about the possibility that others wouldn't appreciate my views. I am Canadian who is neither liberal or conservative - I only care about policy and where I think we are heading as humans.

Thanks for having me

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinbaking

Welcome aboard..

Enjoy your adventures here..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The water is...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Very fitting - I'm a pisces lol

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the man from the Great White North. Figure it ewt. Ha! Seriously though, at least you won’t have to wade through all those ads.

I have recently become interested in; “cooking with whatever is in the fridge and pantry 5 days before the next paycheck”.

So am looking forward to your posts on cooking 🍳😃 and welcome to the asylum!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the man from the Great White North. Figure it ewt. Ha! Seriously though, at least you won’t have to wade through all those ads.

I have recently become interested in; “cooking with whatever is in the fridge and pantry 5 days before the next paycheck”.

So am looking forward to your posts on cooking 🍳😃 and welcome to the asylum!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Same here

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There are a few piranhas here so beware. Safer here than going out in public nowadays, you might get shot or run over out there. I got to watch not to get run over by a deer when I go outside.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader
Thanks - I do have a penchant for improvised meals using what's in the house or garden. I know what it's like to try to make it to payday. i try to at least have some good seasonings on hand like garlic, thyme, onions, season salt, hot sauce etc. Left over chicken makes good chicken ala king with some bell pepper, milk, onion, butter & flour to thicken served on toast. Tonite it's roast beef & yorkshire pudding & mushroom gravy for the wife's birthday

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I see deer almost daily on my way to work... I have to be extra vigilant and try to spot the red eyes on the side of the road. if I see one often there are others. I hit one years ago and almost totalled the truck

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
hello and good evening to you

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome! As you have likely figured out by now...regardless of your position on any topic you will have some who agree and others who disagree. It wouldn't be ATS otherwise.

Look forward to seeing more of your posts...particularly the UFO experiences.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Welcome aboard and hope the Mrs. enjoyed her Bday!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Salutations , welcome to the playground, hope you have fun and make lots of new friends.Cant wait to hear your UFO stories.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Glad to see you have other interest besides politics. We need more people like that here.
Welcome to the mad house. 8)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

That's cool. I hate wasting food. I do my shopping for an entire month the first week of every month and that's all the food I buy. I only spend $100 and trust me spending that little means I will eat everything.

top topics

join