It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary is STILL relevant.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Sorry to disappoint, but no, no contradiction. There was a 'realization' as to the actual or at least major source of Hillary's relevance in between the two points.

With that epiphany
, I returned to my previous views on the subject. Does that help?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

To clarify, seeing you have missed where I come from. I am no longer a 'Republican'. I have long disavowed the Democrat party.

The only cubbyhole I fit without too much body damage is a 'Populist'. To wit, 'none of the above'.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: nwtrucker

a reply to: nwtrucker

She's not relevant. Like you said, deflection. Doesn't matter though. If it wasn't her it would be another Dem. Say Obama.

Heck no! Trudeau....

Pfft. He's a lightweight. Head to head I could make him look silly in less than 5 minutes.

Agreed. yet I see no significant time difference between Trudeau and Hillary. The only distinction being Trudeau inherited his money. Hillary and Bill generated their own.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It is the utter, crazy-train-off-the-rails, OBSESSION that the right-wing media has with Clinton that keeps her in the limelight.

Whatever sells. Look to your own houses first before you try to clean someone else's.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

She's not relevant. Like you said, deflection. Doesn't matter though. If it wasn't her it would be another Dem. Say Obama.

Heck no! Trudeau....

Pfft. He's a lightweight. Head to head I could make him look silly in less than 5 minutes.

Agreed. yet I see no significant time difference between Trudeau and Hillary. The only distinction being Trudeau inherited his money. Hillary and Bill generated their own.

The only similarity is that both are liberal, in political terms. Justin is barely a millionaire. There's people on my street worth more.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It is the utter, crazy-train-off-the-rails, OBSESSION that the right-wing media has with Clinton that keeps her in the limelight.

Whatever sells. Look to your own houses first before you try to clean someone else's.

Yeah because she's been going on so many right-wing media outlets doing interviews?

You really need to learn to think for yourself. The people telling you what to think are filling your head with nonsense.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Heck no! Trudeau....

The only similarity is that both are liberal, in political terms. Justin is barely a millionaire. There's people on my street worth more.

I believe his entire point was their political leanings. After all, since when do we define people by their net worth? Your personal beliefs, which largely shape your politics, say more about who you are as a person than the size of your wallet does.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Shes not but she is living rent free in trump cultist heads thats for sure.

edit on 1-11-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Only CONSERVATIVE "mainstream media" constantly brings her up.

I'd hardly call that being "relevant".

Ummm...I'm sorry...I know I loves me some ellipses...and...for all the wrong reasons...

but your preferred method of writing makes my brain hurt...

There must be some underlying psychological reason for the sheer unwillingness to proceed that overwhelms my mind whenever I attempt to read your schtick...but there it is...nevertheless...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
The MSM is responsible for the majority of garbage being spewed today.

It's funny, actually...the pedestal they put her on.
My problem is, who...at the top...are making these decisions to keep her in the limelight? Does she pull the strings? Do the MSM owners keep her afloat?

Either way...I find it fascinating.

no, it's the BS websites that do not answer to anyone, that keep spewing garbage.....

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's exactly what I see as wrong with the left's current members. Name me, if you will, who the leader is of the democrat party. I cannot honestly omit Hillary Clinton from that list.

Of course, the right continues to use Hillary as an example of the left's disingenuousness. It fits.

How long did the left hang onto Reagan bashing? Bush? Decades for the previous. Right through the Obama years with Bush.

Please, your better than this.
edit on 1-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Name me, if you will who the leader is of the democrat party.

This is who it is officially:

DNC OFFICERS
Tom Perez, Chair
Keith Ellison, Deputy Chair
Ken Martin, Vice Chair, ASDC President
Maria Elena Durazo, Vice Chair
Michael Blake, Vice Chair
Rep. Grace Meng, Vice Chair
Karen Carter Peterson, Vice Chair of Civic Engagement and Voter Participation
Jason Rae, Secretary
Bill Derrough, Treasurer
Lorna Johnson, Assistant Treasurer
Henry R. Muñoz III, National Finance Committee Chair
Jaime Harrison, Associate Chair and Senior Counselor

PARTY LEADERS
Speaker of the Oregon House of Representatives Tina Kotek, Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee Chair
Rep. Ben Ray Luján, Democratic Congressional Committee Chair
Sen. Chris Van Hollen, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chair
Gov. Dan Malloy, Democratic Governors Association Chair

Democrats.org

I don't see the news giving many of these folks much air time. And as I mentioned in my previous post in this thread, how many of the listed organizations qualify as right wing or conservative media?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That's exactly what I see as wrong with the left's current members. Name me, if you will, who the leader is of the democrat party. I cannot honestly omit Hillary Clinton from that list.

Of course, the right continues to use Hillary as an example of the left's disingenuousness. It fits.

How long did the left hang onto Reagan bashing? Bush? Decades for the previous. Right through the Obama years with Bush.

Reagan bashing?.....jesus man, there were over 50 COURT CONVICTIONS of Reagan republicans in the Iran-contra scandal....I don't exactly consider that "hanging onto"

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Only CONSERVATIVE "mainstream media" constantly brings her up.

I'd hardly call that being "relevant".

Ummm...I'm sorry...I know I loves me some ellipses...and...for all the wrong reasons...

but your preferred method of writing makes my brain hurt...

There must be some underlying psychological reason for the sheer unwillingness to proceed that overwhelms my mind whenever I attempt to read your schtick...but there it is...nevertheless...

YouSir

And YET you seem to feel obligated to comment and REPLY.

That. Sir. SEEMS to me to also hint at some underlying psychology...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Name me, if you will who the leader is of the democrat party.

This is who it is officially:

DNC OFFICERS
Tom Perez, Chair
Keith Ellison, Deputy Chair
Ken Martin, Vice Chair, ASDC President
Maria Elena Durazo, Vice Chair
Michael Blake, Vice Chair
Rep. Grace Meng, Vice Chair
Karen Carter Peterson, Vice Chair of Civic Engagement and Voter Participation
Jason Rae, Secretary
Bill Derrough, Treasurer
Lorna Johnson, Assistant Treasurer
Henry R. Muñoz III, National Finance Committee Chair
Jaime Harrison, Associate Chair and Senior Counselor

PARTY LEADERS
Speaker of the Oregon House of Representatives Tina Kotek, Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee Chair
Rep. Ben Ray Luján, Democratic Congressional Committee Chair
Sen. Chris Van Hollen, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chair
Gov. Dan Malloy, Democratic Governors Association Chair

Democrats.org

I don't see the news giving many of these folks much air time. And as I mentioned in my previous post in this thread, how many of the listed organizations qualify as right wing or conservative media?

You make my point. "Officially", as you say. The public figures, the elected figures, even. Would you have named any of these positions as the leaders of the Democrat party when Obama was President? Sorry, but image-wise, your stuck with the Pelosi, Clinton, even Sanders types. How depressing....

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Reagan bashing?.....jesus man, there were over 50 COURT CONVICTIONS of Reagan republicans in the Iran-contra scandal....I don't exactly consider that "hanging onto"

None for Reagan. Or are you suggesting that none of Obama's bunch are above similar result. Heck, they just indicted one that worked for both Parties.

Do not misunderstand. I would throw Republicans in jail as well. But obsession? Hyperbole.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hillary is still relevant just like she was still relevant after she lost her run, in 2008.

As long as she is living...she is still relevant. And probably long after, too. You'd have to be a fool to think Hillary will ever be irrelevant.

Corrupt political dynasties were founded with the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas, and the Trumps, too.

edit on 11/1/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Just a minor P.S..

How long after Iran-Contra did the bashing go on? Hmmm?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It's a good thing that Hillary is remaining in the Limelight. Is easier to swat a bug that you can see rather than one that's hiding in the corner in the dark.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

Just a minor P.S..

How long after Iran-Contra did the bashing go on? Hmmm?

Well, over 200 people, including the Attorney General(leading law enforcement officer) being indicted keeps things fresh.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join