It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Captain's Revenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The Captain, sitting in his command chair watching the images on the screen thought: 'That's it...this ends tonight".

He'd watched for years as each tried to steal his spot and the rage had built. Who the hell did they think they were? Nothing but pretenders, thinking they were the best and could somehow take his place, but By God, he was The Captain.
That big nosed SOB? Gone.
The little guy? "Yeah, I am always after you"
That asshole Tony? [ chuckle ] "Let's see if you think this is so great".
That other one..."What's his name?" he thought.." "Well ..won't matter in a few minutes"... "And who can blame me?" he thinks. "Always buzzin' around, annoying people and he gets everything sticky"
And he'd finally, finally, get rid of that damn sound..."Coo Coo"... Last time he'd heard that he shot the screen.

The explosives had been carefully planted. The targets has no idea their homes would soon become their graves.
The Captain reaches out, smiles, and with the touch of a button becomes....a Cereal Killer.

ETA - The original idea for this comes from Steven Wright. I saw his standup routine and one of his jokes was about a cereal killer and I've had this in the back of my mind for years.
edit on 1-11-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join