It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could these Benghazi stories be connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Was stumbling my way around some sources and noticed a peculiar coincidence. A recent FBI informant who is still anonymous and represented by a Victoria Toensing has been talking now.

Se thread from IAMTAT here.

Later in the thread, I found that the lawyers representation has familiarity with things encompassing Benghazi.

Toensing said her client had relevant information to share with Congress about the attack itself as well as the months leading up to it when requests for more security by Stevens and his staff were largely refused. She also said there was information about the administration's controversial characterization of the attack in the days following.

security.blogs.cnn.com...

Now recently, a certain member who may have been responsible for those attacks has been caught in conjunction with the FBI:

American special operations forces and FBI agents have captured a militant who allegedly was involved in the deadly attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya, two U.S. officials confirmed to Fox News on Monday. Officials identified the suspect as Mustafa al-Imam. The capture took place Sunday at an unknown location in Libya.

www.foxnews.com...

So what do you think ATS? Was there pertinent information being muted to cover some arses?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, I don't think there is enough there yet. I do see some pieces of the puzzle as you. The FBI informant would have to be someone special or have some extraordinary evidence. On that evidence side, I do think we will eventually have proof that the last few POTUS have sold us out and covered for corruption with their whole hearts. The reasons I have pondered vary from world domination of the cabal being most likely IMO to just old fashioned gold fever that Occam's Razor theory suggests. Not much good can happen to us in the future of gov enforced laws and greedy rulings for the elite. Pol Pot's "killing fields" of Cambodia is a likely scenario. If we allow the gov to continue to vacate the rule of law on a case by case basis for this scum of the Earth as Comey established.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The laws were written for them not us. We can use them against each other we just can't use them on them. :|

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Justoneman

The laws were written for them not us. We can use them against each other we just can't use them on them. :|

Well that means that even if it is hundreds of years before the "filthy masses of useless eaters" figure out a way around the scum's onion like layers of protection, there will be hell to pay for whomever they are at the time.

ETA

Some ancient DNA will kick in and people will go ape on them.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The only thing that might be connected is that former FBI agents turned whistleblowers may all use Victoria Toensing's services since she's in private practice, but used to be a deputy assistant attorney general in the Department of Justice during the Reagan administration.

It's clear that the FBI informant in the Uranium One deal is a former agent, as plenty of articles claim he gathered his information while working undercover.

top topics

join