It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Conservative Sex Pest List Being Kept Secret (Lest the government fall).

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gdkknxnqkc
a reply to: musicismagic

When man first started building civilisation woman would help gather wild men by luring in with sexual desire

and we all had body lice and pooped in holes in the ground. ah, the good old days!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Of course it's being kept a secret, but then again after working with the public for over 15 years even if this information was shoved into the faces of the people they would still ignore it and go back to reading their toilet paper tabloid newspapers. People simply don't care unless it effects them, go into your local town and tell them their MP is a sex pest or has been involved in sex abuse and no one will care .. yet tell them they have a child molester or sex pest living next door to them and they will blow their top

I've said it before the majority of the UK population are simply too thick and too braindead to even care.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

. . . it's most definitely a cross-party issue.

That's one of the most important facts here.

If the isssue is used as a tool to raise anger against one side there must be a reason. That reason is most likely to be so the next part of the plan can come into operation. Corbyn. Who will do nothing to aid the child abuse enquiry. He's been carefully not responding for decades now.

www.islingtongazette.co.uk...

The Gazette also contacted Labour leader and Islington North parliamentary candidate Jeremy Corbyn, who was MP for Islington North when the scandal broke, for comment. He did not respond.

www.mann4bassetlaw.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Positions of power and abuse of power go hand in hand - always have done.

This list is also not really fully what it seems - for example, at least 9 of the names on there are for fully consensual sexual relationships. If they are fully consensual then there are no abuses of power (for those 9). Frankly, for those 9, this is a bit of an invasion of privacy.

For the others, they seem to range from touchy feely to more serious allegations. Those of a more serious allegation should certainly face investigation and any resulting punishments.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls
Good god man, watch what you write I have a vivid imagination and that scenario will give me nightmares for weeks.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You're all forgetting the most important protectors, the intelligence services. When they have the "goods" on an MP they control them, they have to toe whatever line they want to make. So to top it all they don't want someone exposing all their inside assets.
But it don't just take the agencies, a certain Mrs Thatcher had the "goods" on a couple of her cabinet members so they automatically followed her agenda.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

It's easy to look down on our ancestors but I doubt you grasp what it ment to build the human race from the ground up. You are by no means the pinnacle of our civilization

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I apologise for my previous comment if it came across a bit strong. I don't mean to sound like your usual 'all people are sheeple' chanting. 15 years of observing the population of a local area you become aware of how the world turns. Especially if the job actually involved watching people

As for people being thick that was strong, people are tuned in to a certain lifestyle is what I meant. But for the record I've meant nice people too

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This happens across all political parties no doubt.

A former member of Labour's ruling National Executive Committee Ms Bailey has just told BBC Radio Four's PM programme...

I was seriously sexually assaulted at a Labour party event by – it wasn't an MP – but someone who was more senior to me. It took me a while - it took me a while to summon up the courage to tell anyone in the party. But when I did I told a senior member of staff who told me... it was suggested to me that I not report it. I was told that if I did it might damage me and that might be their genuine view, it might be that that was the case, in which case that shows that we have a serious problem in politics.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: Painterz

We are still awaiting the findings of the 'historic child abuse enquiry' which has now been going for a few years. There was also the matter of the police going forward with around 200 current enquiries/charges back in 2014. The police themselves stated that they were being stymied by 'higher ups'.
Truth is they will defend the reputation of the house of commons at any cost.

The Elephant in the room. I think the media is loving the recent stuff that has come out and is revelling in publishing lurid stories of younger women with dirty old men. What they never want to go near is the adult men abusing boys/ children. It gets continually brushed under the carpet. It is easy to titillate the public with sleazy stories of 'gropey' adults rather than confront that generations of young people might have been abused and messed up in the most serious ways. Remember the Jeffrey Epstein stuff? Prince Andrew, Fergie, The Clintons all visiting his resort but no questions asked by the media because they just won't go there.

People are saying they are getting sick of these 'trivial' accusations such as the UK parliament ones, this is working to someone's advantage.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Even Diane Abbot says this isn't a Tory issue, it is cross House and cross Party. It is simply that the Tory's already have a dossier on those accused (from their party).

But when someone as Left as Diane Abbott isn't using this to bash the Tories then there is probably something in what she is saying.......

Well there as been a website up for ages naming and shaming Labour MPs who have a chequered past, have not found a similar site for the other parties in the UK, but I am sure there must be one out there.

Labor 25 website

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
my labour party is rightly taking some flak over this, hopefully corbyn deals with it in an adult matter and hopefully the press don't use their partisanship to make one side appear superior.
the guardian and mirror, both labour supporting papers are releasing labour names while credit must be given (for once) to the telegraph for at least putting some pressure on the tories.
daily mail and sun are sticking to their usual motive however.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
my labour party is rightly taking some flak over this, hopefully corbyn deals with it in an adult matter and hopefully the press don't use their partisanship to make one side appear superior.
the guardian and mirror, both labour supporting papers are releasing labour names while credit must be given (for once) to the telegraph for at least putting some pressure on the tories.
daily mail and sun are sticking to their usual motive however.

Situations like this call for us all to put aside our own personal political views and approach anyone abusing power in this or any fashion not as left or right or whatever but as psycopaths who use and abuse to satisfy their own private agenda.

It saddens me to see so many US based discussions regarding sexual abuse or mass killings and watch people using it to belittle or attack the opposition.

These things have nothing to do with which side of the political fence you choose to sit.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Even Diane Abbot says this isn't a Tory issue, it is cross House and cross Party. It is simply that the Tory's already have a dossier on those accused (from their party).

But when someone as Left as Diane Abbott isn't using this to bash the Tories then there is probably something in what she is saying.......

Well there as been a website up for ages naming and shaming Labour MPs who have a chequered past, have not found a similar site for the other parties in the UK, but I am sure there must be one out there.

Labor 25 website

The fact that the page only contains information on Labour party members who commit these offenses proves my above point perfectly.

Using this for political reasons is sickening and I would gladly treat those using the abuse of children to forward their own private agenda with the same stick I would use with those commiting the abuse.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Probably because that website is specifically about the Labour party, hence the name Labour25.com

However, I do agree that this shouldn't be used to only bash other political parties from your own.

Hopefully all the perpetrators are found out and removed from their positions and face criminal charges.
I won't be holding my breathe though.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
Probably because that website is specifically about the Labour party, hence the name Labour25.com

However, I do agree that this shouldn't be used to only bash other political parties from your own.

Hopefully all the perpetrators are found out and removed from their positions and face criminal charges.
I won't be holding my breathe though.

Yes but don't you find it utterly despicable that someone has gone to the time and expense of making a website that only reports peadophilia and sexual assault/abuse from labour party members and offcials?

I can just about forgive someone for being a tory but when they go to this level I am all out of forgiveness.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yeah it's unfair and not very principled behavior combating these hideous crimes.

However, being a UKIP supporter myself, I am used to seeing this kind of tactic.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Breaking News. Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon has resigned following allegations of past behaviour. I doubt this is just for touching Julia Hartley-Brewer's knee, I bet he has other skeletons in his closet.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think more may follow and if wide-spread enough may even result in another general election.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
Breaking News. Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon has resigned following allegations of past behaviour. I doubt this is just for touching Julia Hartley-Brewer's knee, I bet he has other skeletons in his closet.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think more may follow and if wide-spread enough may even result in another general election.

If it goes as far as it could we might need to find a whole parties worth of new politicians for that general election.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Labor 25 website

The fact that the page only contains information on Labour party members who commit these offenses proves my above point perfectly.

Using this for political reasons is sickening and I would gladly treat those using the abuse of children to forward their own private agenda with the same stick I would use with those commiting the abuse.

Yeah that page does only contain Labour party members, but most people know this is not just a Labour issue, but I agree, for someone to put a page like this together it SHOULD have all the convicted pedos listed not just the Labour ones. Below are some links to other lists which do have more that Labour party members listed. What we really need to know is, which high powered pedos are still in office / out of office and currently offending.

Time To Start Caring - has lots of lists

Conspiracy Truth

Anti Oligarch

Cutting Through The Matrix

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join