It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tranformation of the antichrist transfiguration of the true

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I need to sorta apologize to the religious. I dont know if i believe that when you die you go through a wormhole to another dimension and live for all eternity. You can be any age you want , all your friends are there and you just hang out. Or you lose body go into light and just energy? Yeah totally man ,thats how its going to be.

I am still young and have a lifetime of soul searching to do. Always was a little pessimistic. I am not folding or bi***ing out. All my life was without church. I read for hours today some religious threads and you people are everywhere. On every channel constantly stepping on eggshells. What do you mean "You people".

I am not going to post on this thread anymore and any members who may or may not have my facebook name, dont email my girlfriend and tell her i am the devil and mention this thread.Not cool. All the rest of my life probably going to have to sit in church with family and play along while wondering was he like me.

My thread that got deleted someone posted a video of ICP , miracles, moon is a miracle the oceans, ect. I dont know everything . My conspiracy friends are not really my friends they are just waiting for me to die. Who told you all about super secret secrets, guys. Dont contact my girlfriend.

<< 1   >>

join