It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama "You won't believe what the aliens look like"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

So I was perusing the interwebs and found this. My question is what if he was not joking? Apparently he has "joked" several times about aliens being real. When asked about declassifying Area 51 documents on Kimmel he remarked the aliens won't let us do that, they control us and when asked why Bill Clinton said there were no aliens, Obama remarked "that is what we are instructed to say" Now I know he is most likely joking but he has never explicitly said he was joking, and you have to admit it is a fun what if.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Well, as it says he (Obama) was just trying to rattle a fellow golfer.

Beyond that? I don't believe anything the guy says so it's too bad hearing great news from a bad source.

S&F though!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

That is what the writer of the article assumes, Obama never said he was just doing it to rattle the guy. Again I know the most likely answer is a joke.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I agree sadly.
Altho I have visions of everything coming out in the wash 70 yrs from now with some chirpy little twirp rattling on about how they WERE told and paid no mind!

It would be nice, appreciated if just once, at any time , anywhere that the topic of UFO's and Aliens was NOT ambiguous!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ya never know though. I'm 100% sure aliens exist - but in my opinion they're not aliens but fallen angels.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Obama knows it too.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Ya never know though. I'm 100% sure aliens exist - but in my opinion they're not aliens but fallen angels.

if aliens were fallen angels why not get it mentioned in the torah, bible or quran?
that and the bible getting everything wrong about the earth being a lone disc, the sun merely a light etc, etc...
unless these fallen angels are really stupid of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Many a truth has been said in jest.......

RA

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The Aliens came , we saw , they died ...ha ha ha

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cinerama

This vid shows 20th century attempts at flying and represents a new technological age . Allow your mind to go back a few thousand years and picture man giving it a try back then

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It's probably more interesting to try and glean alien truths through the x files, but it's not like Obama doesn't joke about the tuth either.

"The Jonas Brothers are here; they're out there somewhere. Sasha and Malia are huge fans. But boys, don't get any ideas. I have two words for you, 'predator drones.' You will never see it coming. You think I'm joking."

Obama so funny

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well Obama was a great speaker and was often funny.

But as someone above stated, a lot of truth is said in jest. I wouldn't be shocked if he won some kind of bet with this particular line.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

If you've seen what is considered a decent UFO half a century ago or yesterday, it is unlikely you would be so convinced.

Review the historical facts of the Presidents that have tried to open the mysterious UFO box and you will find that their interest in discovering the truth, as sitting Presidents, always hit a stone wall. Or so they usually said.

Personally, I believe that Obama was exactly right, plus, revealing a new bit of info. A bitter taste or not, the UFO "overlords" conspiracy is full in your face. The ETIs are in general control on how we run the world these days. Be it lackadaisical militaries across major countries, climate change, economic parity, "no borders" logic, world government or major social re-engineering, the fix is on planet Earth for our own good. The ETIs know better and i doubt we have a choice in the matter.

While I never liked Obama's attempts to dismantle the standard US of A, I suspect he was keen to help the alien agenda because it fit with his work toward destroying the old America. He was just pushing it well beyond the work of former presidents.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Aliens definitely exist somewhere in the universe. It is arrogant and laughable to think our species would be the only one in the unimaginably vast oceans of the universe.

Whether they are capable of traveling here is another question entirely, but they are definitely "real."

Consider for one moment the alternative to this truth. If aliens don't exist and we're alone in such a vast expanse... well, that reality is far more disconcerting than anything involving aliens.

Sadly, people riot and lose their minds over the most insignificant nonsense so don't ever expect disclosure from official sources (as far as we know, they only have probability assessments and no concrete/incontrovertible evidence). I wouldn't even expect such a probability assessment to be released though, at least not until the human race shows it has grown up and can take a little shock to the system without totally losing it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well ghosts and spirits arent from this world either so doesnt that make them alien?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

if aliens were fallen angels why not get it mentioned in the torah, bible or quran?
that and the bible getting everything wrong about the earth being a lone disc, the sun merely a light etc, etc...

The fallen angels wrote the Bible? Or just those 2 parts anout the earth disc and sun light? Wow, you must a Bible expert. Please tell me more.

If the bible had said "the fallen angels are aliens", this would have been understood as meaning "a foreigner". So, the Bible explained by saying they came from the heavens. Outer space. Alien territory!

Have you ever read anything at all out of a bible? Could it be you missed all the bazillion references to otherworldly beings descending from the skies? And specifically the fallen angels being both A) non human and B) from space...

But i guess we should not jump to conclusions. I guess they could be nonhuman, and from space, but, somehow Not be aliens... Oh I know... It depends on what your definition if "is" is.

edit on 10/30/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Aliens definitely exist somewhere in the universe. It is arrogant and laughable to think our species would be the only one in the unimaginably vast oceans of the universe.

I don't know why it would be "arrogant." If anything, it would be sad. Sad that we represent the pinnacle of intelligence in the universe, and that our brief, tiny, pain-filled lives -- our grand achievements and our miserable failures -- will never be known or mean anything to anyone else.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i've seen a 3 foot tall gray. there's only grays on earth. he's seen them.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
i've seen a 3 foot tall gray. there's only grays on earth. he's seen them.

Too common and easy to believe. Here's what they really look like, except about 8 feet tall, a lot hairier, slimier, and with a cicada-like howl that can rattle your teeth and scare the hell out of you. And we have essentially no common ground.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

I get the feeling that you have not read the bible, torah or the quran.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: JBurns

I don't know why it would be "arrogant." If anything, it would be sad. Sad that we represent the pinnacle of intelligence in the universe, and that our brief, tiny, pain-filled lives -- our grand achievements and our miserable failures -- will never be known or mean anything to anyone else.

Do you know what arrogate means? If not just fyi below:

take or claim (something) without justification. "they arrogate to themselves the ability to divine the nation's true interests"

Synonyms: assume, take, claim, appropriate, seize, expropriate, wrest, usurp, commandeer. "the board arrogated to itself the task of determining what medical facilities will be provided"

So yeah, it's pretty arrogant to assume we are alone in the universe. We are not that special, sorry if it burst your bubble.

Tbh, It is very likely that life is always starting in some parts of the universe at the same time that it is dying out in others and therefore, there're possible the ones who are so "persistent" in to be alive that we may very well be under their influence right now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join