It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphic Field Resonance and Gravitational Waves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I want to explore Morphic Fields and Gravitational Waves. The Dynamics behind the Science is pretty amazing. And, a few more are beginning to discover the dissolution.

Morphic Fields:

What is it?

The morphic field, is an energy field created and added to by resonance. All consciousness has a form and every form creates an energy resonance within and around it. In this context, resonance refers to not only physical forms but to thoughts, behaviors, cultures, collectives, etc., which vibrate in sympathy with each other. This sympathetic resonance actually increases the intensity of that vibration.

Resonance is what generates and shapes a morphic field.  A morphic field can be likened to a habit, a building of energy around something by doing the same thing over and over. We can create powerful habits by using energy (focused or casual) to strengthen anything we choose. Most spiritual, esoteric and metaphysical writings teach the concept of an energy resonance field. Now, there is scientific research to add efficacy to what the ancient wisdoms have known for centuries. An energy resonance field can:

·       be built upon;

·       establish characteristics;

·       be strengthened by repetitious actions and/or thoughts; and

·       be added to by others of similar resonance, thus generating and integrating new information and variety within the field of that form, and making it easier to access information when stepping into that field.

So, learning something new becomes easier once others have learned it because of the accumulated resonance (morphic resonance), which creates an energy field (morphic field).

Is Time Travel Possible:

in 2015 the successful observation of gravitational waves was confirmed. Curvatures in space time which are necessary for the possibility of time travel!

The National Science Foundation (NSF) has announced the detection of gravitational waves by theLaser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO), a pair of ground-based observatories in Hanford, Washington, and Livingston, Louisiana.

Albert Einstein predicted the existence of gravitational waves in his general theory of relativity a century ago, and scientists have been attempting to detect them for 50 years. Einstein pictured these waves as ripples in the fabric of space-time produced by massive, accelerating bodies, such as black holes orbiting each other. Scientists are interested in observing and characterizing these waves to learn more about the sources producing them and about gravity itself.

The LIGO detections represent a much-awaited first step toward opening a whole new branch of astrophysics. Nearly everything we know about the universe comes from detecting and analyzing light in all its forms across the electromagnetic spectrum – radio, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays. The study of gravitational waves opens a new window on the universe, one that scientists expect will provide key information that will complement what we can learn through electromagnetic radiation.

www.spiritualresources.info...

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 29-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Tom DeLonge?

2nd

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Morphic Fields. Very interesting reading material.

Some of their suggested reading that ties into this idea: Dogs Who Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home: And Other Unexplained Powers of Animals by Rupert Sheldrake

So everyone has a certain morphic field and I think they simplify it by suggesting it could all be about vibrations. Those vibrations can be sensed over distances and animals/pets have been used as example receivers. I wonder if humans have the same ability to sense these vibrations? Maybe the sensory organ that can detect this is only accessible to the subconscious?

Would inanimate objects eventually take on the vibrations they are in constant contact with? Determining the previous owners of a house would take on a whole new meaning in that case.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Its first detection came in September 2015, 100 years after Einstein first predicted their existence.

The Question: Why are Gravitational Waves Important?

What's so cool about gravitational waves?

The first significant thing about LIGO's .. (Lazer Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory) direct detection of gravitational waves is that it happened at all.

But first, let's back up a bit and talk about Albert Einstein. He was a smart guy — he figured out a lot of really subtle stuff about the universe, including that space is not a fixed, rigid backdrop, like a stage on which cosmic events play out. Instead, Einstein showed that space is flexible and influenced by the objects and events within it. Very massive objects create curves in space, kind of like the way a bowling ball curves a mattress when placed on top of it.

(Einstein also showed that space and time are intimately linked — both are threads in the universal fabric that he called space-time. We'll gloss over this relationship for the sake of brevity. He showed that space is not fixed, but flexible, and can be warped by massive objects. Here, two black holes create ripples in space-time.

So what does this have to do with gravitational waves? If a massive object can curve space-time, then moving a massive object can create ripples in space-time. Think of a canoe moving across a lake, sending ripples across the surface of the water; or a mallet striking a drum, creating vibrations on the surface.

www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Maybe the sensory organ that can detect this is only accessible to the subconscious? 

This is likely. When say for an example, the classic 6th sense comes in that there's danger around the corner. The body knows it milliseconds before the brain receives the signals.

Would inanimate objects eventually take on the vibrations they are in constant contact with? Determining the previous owners of a house would take on a whole new meaning in that case.

There is likely evidence to suggest this is the case. Organ transplant recipients have shown remarkable influence from previous owners.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

As far as inabimate objects go, this would seem to be the concept behind owned weapons, like Mjolnir, or Excalibur. One could also imagine this.being related to stories of inanimate objects gaining personality and animation. Never heard of morphic fields before as such, ive always just refferred to it as insight or inspiration. It is not to difficult to stretch this concept, then, and imagine this might be the very force of animation itself- perhaps even providing a solution to zenos paradox. Not too difficult, then to add power to this field, theoretically speaking, and see how the superhuman might just be, so to speak, a natural extension.

OP, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Much of my thought and effort has been to studing this phenomena and its applications, namely through the medium of words.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I will have to make some time to study Sheldrake further.

I have had a suspicion that there is another form of communication beyond our 5 senses, but it seems not very many people want to discuss it or even admit the possibility. I like your idea of tying this in with the 6th sense. Maybe even our emotions create vibrations that extend beyond the physical body and are able to be picked up by others.

www.sheldrake.org...

6. They contain a built-in memory given by self-resonance with a morphic unit's own past and by morphic resonance with all previous similar systems. This memory is cumulative. The more often particular patterns of activity are repeated, the more habitual they tend to become.

This information suggests that the morphic field could be an entity itself, existing past the creators and influencing other lifeforms.

I haven't really researched too much on gravitational waves. Does it tie into the morphic field information? The thought that everything is connected, even in space, is hopeful. IMO, better than everything being standalone.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

OP, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Much of my thought and effort has been to studing this phenomena and its applications, namely through the medium of words.

I don't mean to derail this thread but I was wondering if you would expand on that? I read a thread by ancientthunder that words could be considered a form of casting a spell. Is the concept similar to that? Is a person's intent and maybe even soul embedded in the words they lay down?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

It's an area I've been itching to dive into for a while now. Thanks for responding. I'm looking forward to discussing more about this after I get back.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There's a lot to cover with this. Everything ties into something else, like energy and light. I'll reply when I get back.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I remember this catholic priest that I confided in and went to when I was still religious. Remarkable guy, he was an old military chaplain so there was a directness to him that was comforting.

I was at his house one day and I was mesmerized by this section of his living-room wall that had candles and other ornaments on a small table. That section of room seemed to glow in a way I am still unable to describe. I asked him the purpose of the table and he said 'Oh, that is where I pray'.

That scene has always stayed with me and I can still remember the tears I shed after hearing that.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Morphic Fields. Very interesting reading material.

Some of their suggested reading that ties into this idea: Dogs Who Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home: And Other Unexplained Powers of Animals by Rupert Sheldrake

So everyone has a certain morphic field and I think they simplify it by suggesting it could all be about vibrations. Those vibrations can be sensed over distances and animals/pets have been used as example receivers. I wonder if humans have the same ability to sense these vibrations? Maybe the sensory organ that can detect this is only accessible to the subconscious?

It's an interesting theory. I've worked on signal processing, which involves everything from sonar to radar to vision. We can do things like take a sample of sound, a picture or video and convert each sample into frequency space, which is essentially a set of sinusoidal waves of different frequencies, amplitudes and phases. These can be converted into a feature vector or signature which is a pattern unique to a particular individual or groups of individuals. The sound of an combustion engine, torpedo, propeller or even animal noises. They can even be used to identify individuals within a species. They say that a mother can recognize the sound of her own babies crying. Every individual has two vocal chords of unique length.

We would then need to have something that travels through space. Perhaps the electrical activity of our mitochondria as they do their chemical reactions could generate a unique signature that could be detected at the speed of light. Perhaps even our brain waves. We would be looking at the RF of the various chemical bonds.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
I want to explore Morphic Fields and Gravitational Waves. The Dynamics behind the Science is pretty amazing. And, a few more are beginning to discover the dissolution.

Morphic Fields:

What is it?

The morphic field, is an energy field created and added to by resonance. All consciousness has a form and every form creates an energy resonance within and around it. In this context, resonance refers to not only physical forms but to thoughts, behaviors, cultures, collectives, etc., which vibrate in sympathy with each other. This sympathetic resonance actually increases the intensity of that vibration.

Resonance is what generates and shapes a morphic field.  A morphic field can be likened to a habit, a building of energy around something by doing the same thing over and over. We can create powerful habits by using energy (focused or casual) to strengthen anything we choose. Most spiritual, esoteric and metaphysical writings teach the concept of an energy resonance field. Now, there is scientific research to add efficacy to what the ancient wisdoms have known for centuries. An energy resonance field can:

·       be built upon;

·       establish characteristics;

·       be strengthened by repetitious actions and/or thoughts; and

·       be added to by others of similar resonance, thus generating and integrating new information and variety within the field of that form, and making it easier to access information when stepping into that field.

So, learning something new becomes easier once others have learned it because of the accumulated resonance (morphic resonance), which creates an energy field (morphic field).

Is Time Travel Possible:

in 2015 the successful observation of gravitational waves was confirmed. Curvatures in space time which are necessary for the possibility of time travel!

The National Science Foundation (NSF) has announced the detection of gravitational waves by theLaser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO), a pair of ground-based observatories in Hanford, Washington, and Livingston, Louisiana.

Albert Einstein predicted the existence of gravitational waves in his general theory of relativity a century ago, and scientists have been attempting to detect them for 50 years. Einstein pictured these waves as ripples in the fabric of space-time produced by massive, accelerating bodies, such as black holes orbiting each other. Scientists are interested in observing and characterizing these waves to learn more about the sources producing them and about gravity itself.

The LIGO detections represent a much-awaited first step toward opening a whole new branch of astrophysics. Nearly everything we know about the universe comes from detecting and analyzing light in all its forms across the electromagnetic spectrum – radio, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays. The study of gravitational waves opens a new window on the universe, one that scientists expect will provide key information that will complement what we can learn through electromagnetic radiation.

www.spiritualresources.info...

www.nasa.gov...

that's the sort of science that is way above top secret, but I'm with you, vibration is the key

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Rumour has it HAARP can record and manipulate all frequencies including the brain

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well, seeing as how it's an application of what the op was talking about, im sure it wont be minded.

Glad I am for the concept of morphic fields, it's so nifty to have that. Umm... Anyways... Words, right. Well the idea that ive been working with, is that there is strength in attention and focus, and words are the medium through which effort can be grouped around. Like... Words themselves are magnifiers, and can be used to renee effort. With the concept of these fields, however, a much simpler eay of explaining becomes known, for which I am so grateful: words can themseleves gain energy that coalesces about them. In other words... Lol... It's like, if I say "im gonna go to the store." I could be saying it because I dont want to. And might be using the words to remind myself of the importance, by thinking "I need to get rice and beans and oil." perhaps because "the engine is out." Words can also be used to embody theoretical knowledge, meaning it's literally a language of possibility. Words like infinity, nothing, subconscious, God... All outside of our awareness, brought into it and established by these concepts, which we can then expand upon. And we can use words to plan, to create...

Words are "magic", therefore, because they provide: definition and reference, can enable us to become aware of things literally ourside of our perception, and to build in layers beyond the physical, like time, and metaspace(thoughts).
edit on 29-10-2017 by LucidWarrior because: fire the "laser"

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

In the paranormal world, something called the Stone Tape Theory captures that idea.

The Stone Tape theory is the speculation that ghosts and hauntings are analogous to tape recordings, and that electrical mental impressions released during emotional or traumatic events can somehow be "stored" in moist rocks and other items and "replayed" under certain conditions.

An extrapolation on this theory is that any inanimate object, not just wet rocks, can record these vibrations.

-dex

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've had similar happenings To yours. Cool you shared that, thanks.

I had to deal with something family oriented earlier that kept me, so give me time to respond properly.

Triggers can induce memories, it may be what you were feeling.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Hey Lucid, I'm pretty sure you were intending to respond to Clovensky so I'll leave it to him to respond till later. Really good response tho.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I think a sixth sense does tie in.

Here's a quote from

According to noted neurologist Antonio R. Damasio, joy or sorrow can emerge only after the brain registers physical changes in the body.

Sorry, it's hard to post on a tablet. I'm getting used to it tho.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

In the paranormal world, something called the Stone Tape Theory captures that idea.

The Stone Tape theory is the speculation that ghosts and hauntings are analogous to tape recordings, and that electrical mental impressions released during emotional or traumatic events can somehow be "stored" in moist rocks and other items and "replayed" under certain conditions.

An extrapolation on this theory is that any inanimate object, not just wet rocks, can record these vibrations.

-dex

That's an interesting idea - some varieties of stones such as granite can actually absorb water, and they contain quartz crystals. Bone are also made of calcium crystals. Now there's an idea that we will be able to store information at high densities in optical crystals (data written and read from using lasers).

There was a legend about one Scottish stately home which is said to have lead glass windows that would show the image of the lodgekeeper during a lightning storm. It was said he was walking up the pathway when there was a lightning bolt. The energy was so great from the flash (X-rays, UV light) that it was like a photographic plate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join