It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America gonna bomb Spain ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So Now that Catalonia has officially declared democratic independence from Spain and Madrid has basically Veto'd it , with reports saying that the Spanish police may arrest the Carles Puigdemont for sedition following the vote , 70 MPs out of 135 member parliament voted for independence.

My question is this....? when will the great democracy makers of the globe the United States of America step in and enforce the democratic right of the Catalonian people by bombing Spain to bits, or is it just the Middle east they like to enforce democracy by bombing ??

www.bbc.co.uk...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

Spain is a member of NATO so America can't bomb them , if they did the other members would have to bomb America.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Simple answer, no.

Absolutely, no.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I would be more worried about Junker and the EU. This is a larger threat to the European Union. No threat to the U.S. what so ever.

edit on 27-10-2017 by seeker1963 because: added vid

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hell Yes!, even Uranus is under their scope....

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

No threat to the U.S. what so ever.

Oh, come now...that's never stopped us from bombing countries before.

link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Well, when you come of a certain age, scopes and Uranus tend to go together.

link   
a reply to: gortex

US vs the rest of Europe, I wonder how that will go?

Putin is gonna have a field day.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When?

No time soon would be my guess.

As someone else said, the EU would certainly be more likely...unlikely, but more likely.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Unfortunately the vote was recognised.. . If nations vote independence if and when they chose to.. then the world would be plunged into chaos.

Even America would be divided.. There are already states that want independence..

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It's more likely to be Spain vs Spain if things go the way they appear to be going , there's a strong possibility of the reemergence of ETA and all the trouble that will bring to the streets of Spain.

Democracy is a two edged sword , politicians don't seem to get that and try to suppress it when thing don't go their way.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Think Britain during the Falkland conflict.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Was a bit of a tongue in cheek this title, i know America is not going to bomb Spain , but might point been they seem to be the worlds democracy police but only in mineral rich countries

Spain is going to go to war with itself i believe which is not very good news for my grandparents that live there

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Hell no we won't.
We are hoping the Catalonia independence bid works, so it will pave the way for California to secede.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
Was a bit of a tongue in cheek this title, i know America is not going to bomb Spain , but might point been they seem to be the worlds democracy police but only in mineral rich countries

Spain is going to go to war with itself i believe which is not very good news for my grandparents that live there

So your OP is just political baiting and an opportunity to take a jab at the United States? Wonderful, we need more division and hate in the world. Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Hell no we won't.
We are hoping the Catalonia independence bid works, so it will pave the way for California to secede.

Dear lord, I hope they secede. I've been looking for a reason to move to California anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Th OP is obviously being satirical. We know America won’t bomb Spain, I think. I guess. Right.

Well maybe, you never know.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Upgrade.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Absolutely Not. Follow the money

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join