It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ..... says Russia 'hoax is turned around'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I wonder what we are to make about the prostitutes part of the pee pee dossier that is the actual truth of the matter . The dossier was a projection after-all so is there some pee stained rock laying around that belongs to Hillary that needs turning over ? ... I am not going to look but am just sayin

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I wonder what we are to make about the prostitutes part of the pee pee dossier that is the actual truth of the matter . The dossier was a projection after-all so is there some pee stained rock laying around that belongs to Hillary that needs turning over ? ... I am not going to look but am just sayin

It's all made up, no part of any of the Russian made propaganda is true.
Some people just don't give up.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
First I dont care if some republicans that disliked Trump also paid for it. It is still collusion.

That's not collusion.

Second, it is not clear that Steele was brought in until the democrats were payng for it.

He was the source from the start.

Third, yes, paying foreign agents and russian sources to get dirt on Trump is collusion.

What foreign agent was paid? Steele? He's British but he's no longer an employee of the British government. It was paid for by both the RNC and the DNC to Fusion GPS which, last I checked, is an American company.

If that dossier was then used for fisa warrants, it is quite possibly the biggest scandal in american political history.

Or, God forbid...Trump did break the law by firing Comey who was investigating Trump's son for meeting with a foreign agent on American soil to receive in-kind donations of data to Trump's campaign. All of that happened, nothing in the dossier erases that.
edit on 25-10-2017 by links234 because: oops

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

We only have proof of one side paying foreign agents for dirt on the other.

We only have proof of one side working directly with foreign state employees and getting dirt (ukraine).

Hint, it was the democrats.

Oh, and that paid for dossier 9brained though foreign agents and Kremlin officials may have been used as an excuse for Obama to spy on members of trumps team, which is far worse than anything russia was accused of.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's strange how Trump supporters still refuse to acknowledge significant instances of Trump and team's malfeasance.

Did the DNC make Flynn lie about contacts with Kislyak? Did the media make Trump go along with the lie until it was exposed? Did "the Left" make Donald Trump Jr take that meeting? Make him lie about it? Were we all bull#ting about Manafort?

Trump and his supporters have been dismissing Russian meddling in the election for over a year and now that they think they've got a few lines in the water and they might catch a ClintonFish they're *instantly* — I mean *instantly* — prepared to believe absolutely any claim made about Russian influence... on Hillary.

If Manafort is accused of being a conduit for Kremlin influence on Clinton? The whole gang is ready to believe. If it's alleged that Manafort was acting in a similar fashion in the Trump campaign? Fake News! Manafort is being smeared to attack Trump.

Wasn't the Washington Post fake news just the day before yesterday? Washington Post is run by Bezos, Bezos founded Amazon, Amazon is a front for the CIA, the Washington Post is the CIA — a mouthpiece for the "deep state." That's the talking point right?

Even now the first thing you think to say is "it has exposed the media."

What is "it" exactly? Something reported by the Washington Post? What happened to disregarding "it" because the Washington Post is essentially the CIA?

And what about "anonymous sources?" Tens of thousands of lines of angst over anonymous sources were posted by Trump supporters in the last year. Now all of a sudden, anonymous sources are A-Okay?

Then there is this purely emotional reaction (in fact it's what this thread is about) to these Clinton. This mass hysteria whereby Trump and his supporters have somehow convinced themselves that allegations against Clinton are somehow exculpatory of Team Trump.

If you accept that Manafort is a Kremlin operative in the one instance, that still means that from March to August, one of Trump's most important advisors, and from May through August, the person running his campaign, was a Kremlin operative.

Does that make the idea of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia seem more plausible or less?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I must say it is highly disturbing to see a lot of
people brush this off as just typical campaign
tom foolery.

We are looking at a great abuse of power by the FBI,
and a now former president and his staff, along with
the DOJ.

Just a few months ago people were gnashing teeth
over the DOJ requesting IP addresses of those who
frequented a Antifa website.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Trump rips Clinton link to Fusion GPS dossier as a 'disgrace,' says Russia 'hoax is turned around

OOO..selective quoting. What is it about you side that loves doing that?

Sources, however, told The Post that neither the Clinton campaign nor the DNC specifically directed Steele’s work, labeling the intelligence officer simply as a Fusion GPS subcontractor.

Also Trump is an idiot and a habitual liar, so if he has anything to input about this, it most likely is BS.

Congress was never allowed to debate or discuss the Iran nuclear agreement while Obama was in office.

Though Congress had to fight for the right to disapprove of the deal, the passage of the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 allowed Congress to not only vote on the deal but to also hold public hearings and debate. The Senate ultimately did not have the votes to block the deal, but the act included a requirement for the president to frequently monitor Iran’s progress in meeting the agreement’s conditions.

So Congress did have input, even if Obama initially tried to avoid it.

We rate this claim Mostly False.

edit on 25-10-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You really, honestly can't accept that Trump is guilty of a crime and that he'll probably be impeached because of it.

Ultimately, the dossier has nothing that the United States didn't already know. If it's as fake as you claim, then it doesn't matter who paid for it.

Moreover, the money paid to maintain the dossier wasn't given to a foreign government or a foreign agent. I don't know why you keep harping on that.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Isn't it interesting how conservatives choose when to believe a news organization and when not to. Against Trump = Fake News. Against Dem party = Truth and great reporting.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I have said I believe manafort is probably guilty.

I have said I want Mueller to finish his investigation.

So don't lump me in with what you are saying here.

My only point now is we have at least as much evidence for Russian collusion by the democrats.

Now these same democrats and the media went nuts about collusion allegations with trump, with near 24 7 coverage, and we have a huge investigation.

Now that the dems are implicated, suddenly it's not that big of a deal, and any investigation is a distraction.

And as I have been say in for two days bow, if this dossier was paid for by Hillary's team to foreign agents, and it was used by Obama for fisa warrants, then this is far more damming than anything russia has been accused of.

I am sure you agree.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Trump didn't know about Flynn's connections, and when he found out he let him go. Same with Manafort.

Seems the Left operatives kept pushing time bombs to sneak into Team Trump and a couple got in but they exploded back in the Left's faces because they didn't count on Trump's penchant for firing people. The Left probably thought it was just a part of his made up image like their phony images that they portray to the public.

In the end it was Trump's genuineness that got him through. What a real American success story, rising to the top despite every crooked political trick used against him.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Anyone still stuck on "Grab them by the pussy" should grab themselves by their pussy and hang on for the next 7 years.
Because that's all you got, your ship is sinking fast.
It's gonna be really hard for you, Kleenex stock will be at record levels.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

As expected, total denial!

But, TRUMP and Russia!!! (silence on Hillary and Russia)
But, TRUMP and Collusion!! (silence on Hillary and Collusion)
But, MANAFORT (silence on Podesta)
But, he said FAKE NEWS!! (silence on their dishonesty)

games up bub! You were the loudest parrot for Trump Treason over the nonsense Russia accusations. Where is your outrage now when its found out the other side was actually doing it?

You understand that the DNC paying for the nonsense Dossier is a big deal? because it was total horse-crap and it was used to start investigations. The same people who started those investigations are the ones who helped Hillary with her collusion and who helped Hillary get past the Email Server Scandal.

Enjoy the ride.. you got 7 odd years left!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Anyone still stuck on "Grab them by the pussy" should grab themselves by their pussy and hang on for the next 7 years.

I love when you guys say something like this. LOL We know and you know, there is not going to be 8 yrs of Trump, he will be lucky to get 4.

You are just trying to trigger people. LOL that only works if there is even a slight chance and with Trump, slim to none when it comes to reelection.

If yo do believe that, well that is funny..lol

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

I love when you guys say something like this. LOL We know and you know, there is not going to be 8 yrs of Trump, he will be lucky to get 4.

You are just trying to trigger people. LOL that only works if there is even a slight chance and with Trump, slim to none when it comes to reelection.

I have no idea of trump will win reelection.

I would just point out that many people just like you laughed and mocked others who said he could win one time.

So you will have to forgive me if I am not all that impressed with it now.

edit on 25-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.
Where have I heard that before?
Oh yeah....from every Leftist jackoff on the planet last year......you lost.
I am sorry to have triggered you to say something as stupid as that.
Grab yourself.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.
Grab yourself.

LOL. I will not to trigger you this time. I will only say, the difference this time around is that people will be out voting. No one took Trump seriously and thought there was no way he was going to win, so they didn't vote.

Do not read if easily triggered

He will not gain re-election because people who did not vote because they did not think he would win and simply stayed home thinking Clinton had this won, were angry Sanders lost and voted for him out of spite thinking their vote wouldn't matter or voted for one of the smaller parties, but the fact is, they will be out in the millions voting for the other guy or gal...all they have to say or show is that they are anti Trump. He will lose by a landslide and then he and you will be out complaining about how it was rigged...etc.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.
Grab yourself.

LOL. I will not to trigger you this time. I will only say, the difference this time around is that people will be out voting. No one took Trump seriously and thought there was no way he was going to win, so they didn't vote.

He will not gain re-election because people who did not vote because they did not think he would win and simply stayed home thinking Clinton had this won, were angry Sanders lost and voted for him out of spite thinking their vote wouldn't matter or voted for one of the smaller parties, but the fact is, they will be out in the millions voting for the other guy or gal...all they have to say or show is that they are anti Trump. He will lose by a landslide and then he and you will be out complaining about how it was rigged...etc.

Cool story bro!
You must get paid to type sh!t like that on the internet.
Carry on Comrade.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.
Grab yourself.

No, you got it all wrong.

Whoever the Main Stream Media says has a 93% chance of winning, angry voters will turn out en masse to prove them wrong, because Americans hate being told what they will do.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.
Grab yourself.

Odd.. because the attendance at his rallies

compared to clintons

Suggest people took him more seriously than they did her

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join