It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen soldier’s wife now confirms mother and congresswoman's statements.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is rediculous. Seriously is. All due respect to the loved ones mourning the deaths of their loved ones serving our country but Jesus Christ.. the president really hurt your feelings? Now you gotta tell the press about it... sad spit folks...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Emotional deflections are a waste of talk, however the question you avoided has ONLY ONE answer.
YOURS WILL be l be drafted into service instead of voluntary enlistment ,as a result of the state requiring conscription to enact foreign policies with a military response,DON'T go "WAR BAD" on me, IT DOES exist and denying it is beyond infantile.
NO running to MEXICO or Canada this time ,the WORLD can find you if it wants.

INSTEAD ,those of us WHO feel we can do it go try it in your place.
NOT a thing of any shame, to me.
Just a function of humanity that WILL be sated one way or another .
I and mine ,have rather skillfully FORCED conflicts to end America's way,you're welcome.
THOSE that politicians don't loose FOR US, anyway.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Some people in our country need to grow up a little bit. I don't want to debate on ats about this topic, I know there are allot of smart people here which, makes it harder for me to understand, trying to understand them when they think the destruction or subterfuge of our system is ok.. let's take a deep breath and really look at what these stories really intend to do...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I believe Trump just had a rough time consoling her, and meant no harm.

One of the hardest things to do in life is console someone over the death of a loved one.

To get on Trump over this is not a useful thing to do since intentions is what matters

Unfortunately, this has turned into another political farce.

Trump messed up here in his actions and words after the incident.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I agree he sucks as a politician, I truly believe he should not be potus, I blame, corruption and the two party system for having him as potus.. we will never have the most qualified leader leading our country in this political system we have now.. this is a result of that dichotomy we have in our reality sadly...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Indeed, the best man or woman never wins

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Too honest and decent to even try.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hear, hear

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I'll go the whole way and say he doesn't care, before or after, now or never, according to Kelly he had to ask for what to say, seemingly something he had done before..perfectly.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I believe it was Obama that sent troops to Niger

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Sounds like Mrs Johnson is being used by the never Trump crowd of which she is a part of.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Willtell

I'll go the whole way and say he doesn't care, before or after, now or never, according to Kelly he had to ask for what to say, seemingly something he had done before..perfectly.

Doesn't care? He has been more vocal and action-airy in his support for our Troops than other Presidents. The hate for Trump is using a fallen soldier's widow for political gain. Think about that for a second.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: DanteGaland

How does that sandwich taste? Like something smelly out on the back lawn?

You mean BACK YARD?

English as a second language perhaps?
edit on 23-10-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Doesn't care? He has been more vocal and action-airy in his support for our Troops than other Presidents. The hate for Trump is using a fallen soldier's widow for political gain. Think about that for a second.

You sonny get real and think about this, it's about them, and us, and she and it...everybody! Do you want to take a call from this guy?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You sonny get real and think about this, it's about them, and us, and she and it...everybody!

When hasn't it been that way? The hypocritical bullsnip that is being said because of who won has been taken to the level of absurdity by the one's that don't like it, and it is way beyond the norm here.
The absolute hate that is coming from the never Trump crowd is showing themselves in the light for what they really are.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I Would you like to improve English, but don't have time to take a regular course

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I Would you like to improve English, but don't have time to take a regular course

I thought your use of 'back lawn' - as in backyard of the White House was perfect.

That being said?

My husband was shot and NO ONE could console me.

ALL words rang false.

Even my closest friends who had the right words and motive - I wanted to slap them all to hell and back.

There are NO perfect words to 'console' someone when their best love is gone.

Our President was courageous and within his right to try - but all words of condolence fall on deaf ears of those who are TRULY grieving.

It makes me wonder what these people are up to - trying to gain their 15 minutes of fame over the downed dead bodies of their loved ones.

For me it's nothing other than repulsive.

Standing on the bodies of their 'loved ones' for a name in the headlines.

edit on 5915Monday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It seems the widow of of Sgt. Johnson has made a statement confirming Trump's remarks per the phone call.
www.aol.co.uk...

I'm redirecting this thread to a thread made earlier in the week.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some remarks made there, deserve an apology.

What did President Trump say to the families of the other (three) brave warriors who died in the line of duty on that day? Are those families feeling "hurt" by President Trump's call?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Is it better to call and potentially screw up?

Or to send a form letter, instead?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

That's my take on it..sometimes there are no good words, and he is not exactly a wordsmith to begin with..I see no intentional foul.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join