It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Popstar To Raise Her Children as "Gender neutral "

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

Her attire is striking but the fact she seems to have 2 somethings attached to her chin, possibly when she was aiming for her mouth give me cause for concern and make it hard for me to take her anymore seriously than I don't now. She did have a good song though... Changing. Wait....what?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan

originally posted by: olaru12

Apparently someone has faith in her abilities as an artist. As a film maker, I can tell you these videos aren't cheap to produce.

EMI also licensed its library of videos for Vevo shortly before its launch and its acquisition by UMG in 2012. Originally, Warner Music Group was reported to be considering hosting its content on the service after it launched, but formed an alliance with rival MTV Networks (now Viacom Media Networks)

These videos are made by the Music companies not the artist.

Actually she is signed to the music label and she is charged for studio time and video costs

I’m not sure if she writes her own songs but it wouldn’t surprise me if she did, and she has a great voice and personality

Not really my type of music but I respect talent when I see it and she certainly has it

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So what?

Her kids she can raise them how she wants, not something I would do but if she wants to raise her kids like this more power to her.

She wants to let her kids be who they want to be, what is wrong with that?

If anything those kids might grow up to be more tolerant people.
edit on 23-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah she said she wants them to be who ever they want to be

Sounds fine to me

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
a reply to: Trueman

I'm UK and never heard of it, but if it wants to be neutral and it wants it's brood to be neutral then let it make it's own mistakes.

I'm reading your post with Smeagol's voice and adding in a few "my precious's."

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
What the heck... where can I find those lip rings is my first question, that would be sick at a party!

But also.... I don't know. If I were her I would have not said anything to the press or media about how I would be choosing to raise my children because imo it's no ones business. Then again, I am not her.

Since I'm just me, and not some big superstar, I don't mind saying this:
I refer to my son as my son, my boy, my little dude, etc......
If my son decides he's Pickle Rick one day or Princess Celestia, or an Apache attack helicopter, who the hell am I to say no you're not?

As long as he can take care of himself, and provide for himself when I'm gone, and he's not harming himself or anyone else, I don't care who or what he wants to be & quite frankly I'm not sure why anyone would but again, that's just my own thoughts.

-Alee

Try a web search. The first place I came up for "lip rings" was "Etsy"

www.etsy.com...

Thank you! You're the best! I forget about Etsy sometimes.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't even know what that means... "Gender Neutral"

Will she disfigure their genatalia to make them more similar, more nuetral, 'neutered' ?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Ha I just re watched them the other week.

"Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false! Yes, precious, false! They will cheat you, hurt you, LIE."

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm not the one writing a thread being all pissy about how some famous person wants to raise her children while seeking little cheap shots about assuring people she is a nobody. You sound like a jealous person trying to cope with your jealous by finding other faults to tear her down with.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TheMadTitan

So? Let her be or call herself whatever she wants. Clearly she isn't too dumb to realize that referring to yourself minus gender pronouns doesn't discount that she is still a woman able to give birth to children. It baffles me why people care so much about the weird # that famous people do.

I actually consider myself fairly music cognizant, but for the life of me I do not know what a Paloma Faith is...

Is it a red-stripe circus tequila-drink religion?

She's an druggie/alcoholic pop star/(CON)artist , you know the deal, same crowd as russell brand, Amy winehouse, another stooge trotted out of the tavistock institute to promote bile over the airwaves, and on tv 'SHE' behaves no better

metro.co.uk...

Amy had talent...listening to this bird I am doubtful it is even her? She isn't horrible, but she is not fantastic which explains why I have not heard of her till now

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I don't listen to pop music so I haven't heard of her, but I'm not going to tear her down just because she is a pop star and makes music I don't listen to. There are quite a few pop stars that people would look at me crazily when I tell them I don't know who they are. I just don't listen to the radio, so I chalk up pop stars that I don't know of to no being clued in to the latest pop scene.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ugly and stupid, two of the central qualities for the modern dumb ass feminist. She just needs to get morbidly obese to be three for three.
edit on 23-10-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sorry, the concepts are not mutually exclusive. Both ideologies seek to put everyone on par with white males in that everyone is equal and deserves equal treatment with no regard to societal trend or stereotype. It's pretty simple. Feminism seeks to raise the platform of women and this person has done so for herself in her own life and now wants o see her children grow up to be whoever they want to be and still be treated as equals because society. You seem to be focusing on pronouns alone.

edit on 23-10-2017 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Poor thing. I can come by with some pliers and get those fishing lures out of her lip. Won't hurt too much.

You would think after she bit on the first one and had to fight her way free, she would have been smarter on the second exact same bait.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

"I want two or three kids in all and they’ll be gender neutral. "I just want them to be who they want to be."

What if the biological entity born with a schlong wants to be a boy? Does her desire to have gender neutral kids trump his desire to be a boy?
I would question why she is even mentally allowed to have children, then be freely allowed to inflict this child abuse upon her own child.. And people defend this madness

Who are you to to say how someone else should raise their own childen?

Would you like it if some did it to you?
edit on 23-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't even know what that means... "Gender Neutral" Will she disfigure their genatalia to make them more similar, more nuetral, 'neutered' ?

i'm fairly sure it just means not making a girl wear pink or a boy blue, or letting a girl play with action man instead of barbie.
i've no idea why you mentioned disfiguring genatalia.

i'll assume its you with the problem, not her.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I remember a few years back when all the little girls got doctor kits and trucks for Christmas, and the little boys got dolls and play kitchens. From Santa. So.

This too, shall pass for every one except those who truly feel they are the wrong gender, and they will persevere.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Might as well call it

Gender Neutered.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

"I want two or three kids in all and they’ll be gender neutral. "I just want them to be who they want to be."

What if the biological entity born with a schlong wants to be a boy? Does her desire to have gender neutral kids trump his desire to be a boy?
I would question why she is even mentally allowed to have children, then be freely allowed to inflict this child abuse upon her own child.. And people defend this madness

hmmmm....

let me try again.

How are you qualified to judge the mental capability of any individual to have children and what would you suggest is done about it?

and how is this child abuse?

I think you are actually trivialising child abuse by making that connection. This women might be a celebrity but she is still a mother and as a mother its up to her how she raises her kids. I find it pretty disgusting that you equate a mothers decision not to conform to your views on gender as being child abuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join