It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This classified document is the ultimate proof! Operation Northwoods, Strategy of the deep state.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I always questioned why the media didn't ask the hard questions concerning 9/11 and the Iraq war. I really believe at some point, there's a line the media is not expected to cross when pressured by government officials. It seems like hard nose investigative journalism was stopped after the Nixon criminal investigation. It was because of two tough hard nosed Washington Post reporters that caused a sitting president to resign.

I remember watching 60 minutes during the 70's that exposed public and corporate officials lying and doing things that were being kept secret from the public.

My parents favorite columnist at the time was the syndicated investigative journalist Jack Anderson who also exposed many secrets...

Among his exposés was reporting the Nixon administration's investigation and harassment of John Lennon during its fight to deport Lennon, the continuing activities of fugitive Nazi officials in South America, and the savings and loan crisis. He revealed the history of a CIA plot to assassinate Fidel Castro,[2] and was credited for breaking the story of the Iran–Contra affair under President Reagan. He said that the scoop was "spiked" because the story had become too close to President Ronald Reagan.

Jack Anderson

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I do not really see how you separate the two. To me the MSM is the most public aspect of the deep state, in every single possible way.

Simply not true et al.
Surely you know that, Northwoods was brought to the attention of the general public by CNN, and ABC News investigative reporter James Bamford in 1998 and 2001 respectively, and that the file was originally declassified because of investigations into Kennedy's assassination. Later more detail was published online and in books, however the false flag aspect was part of the early TV reports.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Ordo ab Chao

Order from chaos... care to elaborate?

It's ultimately the philosophy behind false flags.
Problem-> reaction-> solution

CIA covert operation to invade Cuba to depose Castro's revolution was not a false flag. Long line of regime changes under CIA's belt.

But you know that.

The false flags would have been the use of the events spun by the media to rally the American public behind the invasion.

Some of the regime changes never needed a false flag, the simply claimed to be funding rebels against a horrible dictator, rinse and repeat!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Simply not true et al.
Surely you know that, Northwoods was brought to the attention of the general public by CNN, and ABC News investigative reporter James Bamford in 1998 and 2001 respectively, and that the file was originally declassified because of investigations into Kennedy's assassination. Later more detail was published online and in books, however the false flag aspect was part of the early TV reports.

I suppose I am thinking of Operation Mockingbird which results in the media being nothing but the military/intelligence operation.

Yes you are right there are examples of investigative journalism in the past, however these days, that is a laughable nothing burger!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I always questioned why the media didn't ask the hard questions concerning 9/11 and the Iraq war. I really believe at some point, there's a line the media is not expected to cross when pressured by government officials.

This document really makes you wonder what other plans they have drawn up.

Considering the strange nature of the FBI involvement in just about every "terror attack", one is well within their rights to question every single event that is used by this government to spread fear and bring forth more of the security state.

Problem-Reaction-Solution.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I’ve posted this from time to time.

This country is run by basically two powerful factions. The Eastern establishment “liberal” branch whose police force is the CIA, and the Western/Southern "conservative" faction whose police force is the FBI.

The Bush family or clique is sort of an in between group, that's why Bush has a foundation in Texas and the northeast.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I’ve posted this from time to time.

This country is run by basically two powerful factions. The Eastern establishment “liberal” branch whose police force is the CIA, and the Western/Southern "conservative" faction whose police force is the FBI.

The Bush family or clique is sort of an in between group, that's why Bush has a foundation in Texas and the northeast.

I could find a lot of truth in this, however I think both of those are function as one hand at the highest levels.

I also do believe there is an equally powerful force of good operating in the shadows as well. They released the Block chain technology and are slowly but surely awakening to the masses to the true depth of corruption and evil that exists in the most powerful echelons.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Ordo ab Chao

CIA covert operation to invade Cuba to depose Castro's revolution was not a false flag. Long line of regime changes under CIA's belt.

But you know that.

Your right

Northwood’s was a government operation—run by not even the deep state but the traditional secret black psyops within the military

Most of those usually are run by the state department and the CIA—"legal" operations who do illegal things in international and national enviroments

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well this is fortuitous, Bamford wrote a couple of books and one, "Body of Secrets" covers Northwoods and more. It's not my typical reading material, but was a gift so been plugging at it and just got thru the Bay of Pigs portion.

It's a little dryer than a Tom Clancy book, but heavily info laden. Right now I wouldn't say JFK was killed just over the Bay of Pigs incident, but I'm betting there was more to it. Since it covers much more than just Northwoods, Smurphy was right on the money in bringing this to everyone's attention!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

As I recall, Operation Northwoods included an aspect, off the top of someone's poorly informed head, that John Glenn's capsule be shot down and the deed be blamed on the Cubans and Russians. Not that such an insane act was possible in those days, but that that "talk" has been in the conspiracy literature in decades past. Unfortunately, I don't remember the source.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Ordo ab Chao

But you know that.

The false flags would have been the use of the events spun by the media to rally the American public behind the invasion.

Some of the regime changes never needed a false flag, the simply claimed to be funding rebels against a horrible dictator, rinse and repeat!

Oh, I see. That I agree with 100%
Remember too, this covert OP against CUBA was most secret, not in the press at all. Until one lone US bomber piloted by a Cuban landed at a Florida airport.

Deception Flight
edit on 23-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Ordo ab Chao

But you know that.

Your right

Northwood’s was a government operation—run by not even the deep state but the traditional secret black psyops within the military

Most of those usually are run by the state department and the CIA—"legal" operations who do illegal things in international and national enviroments

Yah, the Central Intelligence Agency doesn't just 'gather intelligence'.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Thank you for bringing this back up.

People tend to believe everything (or most of) what the MSM says without question, but Northwoods reveals how the military really tends to think and how government actually works - by lying constantly about everything and using the media to brainwash the people.

In fact we should probably have a weekly reminder minimum here at ATS.

Sad part is, half the people here don't believe in anything unless the MSM says it's OK to first. It's extremely disconcerting actually to know that our education system is this terrible - by design of course.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Absolutely!

A few operations/projects that I believe need to be grilled into everyone's consciousness are:

Operation Mockingbird
Operation Northwood
Operation Gladio A and B
MK Ultra and all of it's offshoots.

People really have no idea how evil those behind the curtain are.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmMonday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Now...I’m not nay saying this....but I was under the impression that we didn’t have the technology to replace a commercial aircraft with a drone back in 1960’s?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: panicman66

I didn't either, but apparently we did have the technology and the drones.

www.amazon.com...

There's a "Look Inside" feature so you can nose around a little. Who said what and did what are covered in the actual book an altho it sounds like I'm pimping it, it's the only source I have in my hot little hands that covers the topic.

Shrugs...

Googled Bamford cause it "seemed" a bit fishy he was able to publish all this, but he comes up legit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join