It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when we see who is behind the cattle mutilation phenomena humanoid encounters otoco bolivia 1968

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
this is likely the first and only report of an humanoid being seen mutilating cattle
source: ufologie.patrickgross.org...
CASE

On March 10, 1968, or on May 14, 1968, or in the first months of 1968, towards the fall of the day in Otoco, Posoti, Bolivia, Valentina Flores was going back to her farm to shelter her herd of sheep and llamas, when at her great surprise and indignation, she saw that in her farmyard, where she had several females sheep with their offspring, there was someone covered by a sort of plastic-looking net, attacking her sheep. Valentina Flores shouted and uttered insults towards what she believed to be an ordinary robber of short stature, as it seemed to be only 1.20 meters tall only. But eventually she realized that it was a strange humanoid, wearing a one piece suit, of obscure color, and carrying a smoked helmet which prevented from seeing his face. The being appeared to be killing her sheep by ripping their internal organs with a long tube or a rod ending in a point, or a hook according to some other versions. The humanoid fought back by facing her, throwing at her the instrument with which he had mutilated the sheep, and managed to wound her on several occasions, although not seriously, and to the greatest surprise of the woman, this object each time returned in the hands of the humanoid as if it were a boomerang. Valentina Flores threw stones at him, some of which hit the humanoid without inflicting any apparent damages to him. The being then retreated towards a bizarre box-like device supported by four legs, which he started to handle, consequently of what the "net" which covered the farmyard was quickly absorbed into this apparatus. Immediately afterwards, the small being folded his "device", picked up a sort of bag containing of the internal organs of the sacrificed animals, and started to fly up with a weird noise in front of the helpless and amazed Mrs Flores. No less than 34 sheep had been killed.

drawings:
version by flying saucer review: ignaciodarnaude.galeon.com...
version by deviantart user eric kowalick: www.erickowalick.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
here we see an strange intelligence using an disquise of high technology to hide its real misterious origin
while at first the thechnology the humanoid uses seems pretty normal, it still features some oddities that make it work like magic, for example we have the extremelly un-aerodynamic hook weapon somehown working like a boomerang, something wich is impossible
showing once again that an misterious trickster entity is using its shapeshifter abilities to further the alien meme
also has i have said this is very likely the only realiable peek on what is behind cattle mutilations (there is an similar account in one of linda molton howe's books but she is obviously an extremelly unrealiable and biased source)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

also has i have said this is very likely the only realiable peek on what is behind cattle mutilations (there is an similar account in one of linda molton howe's books but she is obviously an extremelly unrealiable and biased source

Why is this report a "reliable peek"

As a report, it's no more or less reliable than any other report that comes with zero evidence other than a "report"

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

its was done and published before any of the catlle mutilation and chupacabra stuff happened

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Another piece of the puzzle it seems !

What a strange witness account.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No it wasn't the first reported cattle mutilation report was made a year before this in 1967, and your report is not validated for 1968, it is "assumed"

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Bovine mutilations are done to obtain bovine DNA which is used to splice implants into out nerve cells.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Bovine mutilations are done to obtain bovine DNA which is used to splice implants into out nerve cells.

By whom?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Are you looking to add to your Christmas Card list?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Are you looking to add to your Christmas Card list?

Isn't everyone?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I'm going to patent the process of using a very thin metal tube (I'll call it a "needle") with planet Zoltron VI's patent office, along with vacuum tubes, to extract a substance known as "blood" for the extraction of DNA. In the future, when they wormhole their way here, Earth will have less wasted cattle (and more eatin' meats!) and Zoltranian geneticists will habe a much cleaner, more efficient way of extracting bovine DNA for insertion into human nerve cells.

Plus, I'll only charge like 15 Republic Credits per kit. And yes, Republic Credits will be fine!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

How did she get from thinking it was an ordinary robber of short stature to "realising" it was a strange humanoid? The one piece suit was an obscure colour? What is an obscure colour? Also if the helmet had a smoked effect which prevented her from seeing his face why would that make her assume it wasn`t an ordinary humanoid?

I think Valentina was speaking bs for reasons known only to herself.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
My guess is that the hook/rod thing was on a rope or line. If you look at the kit available for Spearfishing, the one-piece diving suits plus face masks look alien-like.

www.pinterest.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
My guess is that the hook/rod thing was on a rope or line. If you look at the kit available for Spearfishing, the one-piece diving suits plus face masks look alien-like.

www.pinterest.co.uk...

I guess the woman encountering a guy spearfishing for sheep on dry land is a possibility...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So its a shapeshifter, hiding its true form by appearing to be something else-in this case an alien.
What do you suppose it's true form looks like?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh

What do you suppose it's true form looks like?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I'm going to patent the process of using a very thin metal tube (I'll call it a "needle") with planet Zoltron VI's patent office, along with vacuum tubes, to extract a substance known as "blood" for the extraction of DNA. In the future, when they wormhole their way here, Earth will have less wasted cattle (and more eatin' meats!) and Zoltranian geneticists will habe a much cleaner, more efficient way of extracting bovine DNA for insertion into human nerve cells.

Plus, I'll only charge like 15 Republic Credits per kit. And yes, Republic Credits will be fine!

Are you going to provide refunds if the nerve cell grafting doesnt seat and the aware human auto-immune system rejects the implants?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Lol bloody hell
Nice selfie mate

edit on 22-10-2017 by CromCruachh because: (no reason given)

Seriously though I believe the Bolivia woman's story, its 1968 when she came out with this and she was in a rural area, I can't see her even having the imagination to come up with such a ridiculous story.

edit on 22-10-2017 by CromCruachh because: Kjh

edit on 22-10-2017 by CromCruachh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Can someone tell OP what a cow is?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join