It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Goes Bananas: Melania Trump might have a 'body double'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yet another topic for the public to demand -- and not get -- disclosure of: presidential body doubles. That might include first ladies. If were as rich as the Prez and loved my wife, I would get her a body double -- why not? Frees up a lot of time and energy for a celebrity.

Twitter goes bananas speculating Melania Trump might have a 'body double'

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

If were as rich as the Prez and loved my wife, I would get her a body double

Yes, so you can have the threesome you’d never get in the real world.

#yourwifeshouldbail

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

There was an ABC News Nightline segment last week about this lady: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Nine surgeries/ $50,000 to look like Melania Trump. She probably has a lot of "body doubles".

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
Yet another topic for the public to demand -- and not get -- disclosure of: presidential body doubles. That might include first ladies. If were as rich as the Prez and loved my wife, I would get her a body double -- why not? Frees up a lot of time and energy for a celebrity.

Twitter goes bananas speculating Melania Trump might have a 'body double'

Two of em?? Our lucky day.....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There was an ABC News Nightline segment last week about this lady: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Nine surgeries/ $50,000 to look like Melania Trump. She probably has a lot of "body doubles".

I think that was a waste of 50 grand...she looks nothing like Melania.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Really just really...you are on the bottom not looking good...the attacks on Melinda have started...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

For as controversial as trump is, it makes sense to me.

I'm surprised he doesn't have his own double.

Maybe he does?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust

I think that was a waste of 50 grand...she looks nothing like Melania.

In the ABC Nightline segment detailing her transition to look more like Melania, they showed her before she started the multi-staged transition. The poor thing looked like Hillary.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Its known the Secret Service usually has a double for the Prez...usuall with his personal detail to confuse possible assassination attempts.

Look at jogging photos of Bill Clinton. HIs detail has always had this agent who has the same hair style and color as Bill's and from the side or back, he could be mistaken for Mr. Clinton...though a bit taller...always with him...still I believe.

So, its possible.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why would the public need disclosure of this? The whole point of body doubles is to keep the real person's whereabouts unknown to specific threats. Disclosure defeats the purpose.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, I think that would be a fake doppleganger. Someone who wants to look like her and spent a lot of money getting it done. I don't see any ties to the Trumps at all in the article. I suppose there are people getting surgeries to look like famous people all over, it is not just Elvis impersonators that do this.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she had a body double. Rulers have done it for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
a reply to: BestinShow

For as controversial as trump is, it makes sense to me.

I'm surprised he doesn't have his own double.

Maybe he does?

All US presidents do. It's part of their security detail.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If it's for her safety, then why not?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

disclosure of: presidential body doubles

I think not...from your own link

More proof that startling numbers of people on Twitter have way too much time on their hands?

This is the new low standard of ATS

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Of course she has a body double, Trump beats her black and blue constantly, can't have her out in public looking like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

disclosure of: presidential body doubles

I think not...from your own link

More proof that startling numbers of people on Twitter have way too much time on their hands?

This is the new low standard of ATS

New?

Lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
All the hysterical maniacs death threating and shooting people what does anyone expect?

Even Hillary already had them, including a malfunctioning robot clone, at least as far back as a year ago.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
and this is why i dont use twitter

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
gotta love twitter, giving morons the ability to out themselves every chance they get

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join