It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Kelly explained it well.

Kelly explained how he, a 4 Star General was notified of his own son's death. Kelly doesn't get that civilians are not hard core marine generals, who send our boys in to die on a regular basis. Kelly lied over and over again in his authoritarian and fiction filled rant.

Kelly doesn't get, Trump doesn't get, and neither do you, apparently. You don't tell a grieving family "He knew what he was signing up for...." when you're president of the United States. Families don't send their children into the military expecting them to die.

edit on 23-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Lol, Kelly doesn't get it? BWAHAHAHA.
...and no, he didn;t lie over and over again.

You actually think the President wanted to rub in the death of a woman's son on a phone call and Kelly wouldn't understand? To believe that, you must have lost your mind. I guess you FEEL that YOU get it.

edit on 23/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Lol, Kelly doesn't get it? BWAHAHAHA.
...and no, he didn;t lie over and over again.

No, Kelly doesn't get "it", and yes, his lies are documented and on video for the world to watch.

You actually think the President wanted to rub in the death of a woman's son on a phone call and Kelly wouldn't understand?

Nope. I think the president is incapable of empathy, and has the tact of toe cheese. He should taken Kelly's initial advice and not made the phone call in the first place.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'll leave it there then.
You believe Kelly doesn't get it and can't fathom what to say to a mother of a fallen soldier. A 4-star general who actually lost a son in the military, but you think YOU get it.

You highlight the liberal anti-Trump mindset perfectly.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Obviously, he doesn't get it, because he doesn't understand why Congresswomen Wilson, La David's widow and aunt, and the most of the rest of world found Trump's statement to be "insensitive", at best.

He, and Trump's admin, also don't seem to understand that 4 Star General Kelly isn't serving as a 4 Star General, he's the White House Chief of Staff, and isn't above politics. He's in the middle of the fray, and he is stunned! LOL

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thanks, that is good to know. I'm not surprised at all that Trump is a hypocrite.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join