It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood’s Other ‘Open Secret’ Besides Harvey Weinstein: Preying on Young Boys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've wondered about this myself. Why? I realize that my religious beliefs have influenced my thinking as to the reason. Therefore, my thought may not be very popular her on ATS. But, I truly believe that Satan is as real as God. I think that many of these people are doing terrible things to children because it is required of them by their master. I realize this may seem outlandish to many of you. But, if you look at the history of man, it is filled with accounts of sacrifice. Not only to false gods, but to the true and living God. And I believe that Satan requires the sacrifice of children, whether it be their life, or their innocence, in exchange for power, money, or whatever else these sick people desire. reply to: seedofchucky

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

It's all about blackmail.

Everyone needs to have dirt on everyone. That way, no one is at risk of exposing anyone. For pedophilia or other crimes. Someone talks; They get thrown under the bus. Keeps everyone else scared and keeps their mouth shut.

Though on a deeper level, the core of these motivations.... They are not human. They are under the influence of a very powerful, very dark and evil force. A force which hates us. A force which experiences great pleasure in watching us defile our most precious and innocent. It gives them power. It gives them dominance.

I won't even bother stating what this force is or where it originates from as I'll just be lambasted as a kook. Those with Eyes to See will figure it out. Though I will give you a hint and direct you to the pope's audience hall. Look at the architecture of the building and what it obviously portrays. Then look at the sculpture behind the throne.

There are no coincidences. We are already invaded. It's just not the overt chaos we've been lead to expect from science fiction. It's been a soft takeover. So slow and methodical hardly anyone can notice. Which is precisely what they want as there is hardly any resistance that way.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambleri believe everything that mr. feldman said to be true. i can see clear signs of this predation in the amounts of young stars and starlets becoming addicts and or developing mental problems. i live in an area with alot of military bases and have had boat loads of dealing with friends and co-workers who came home with ptsd and i know a lot of people who were molested even dated a couple and i see the same horrific trauma over and over in the faces of young stars when they do interviews . b walters acted the way she did because she is numb to the sex industry don't belive me check out her friendship with larry flynt founder of hustler.she talks about running around one of his strip clubs when she was a teen. so rich men rogering kids was probably normal to her. remember she got her job originally during the old days when the casting couch was the norm

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What I can't work out with Weinstein is that you have all these high profile actresses which top of the range lawyers so why didn't these harassment claims come out, why is it all of a sudden they have all come out the wood work and have said they have been victims of Weinstein ... why now why altogether have they came out

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Skeevy, pervy sexual predators exist in ALL corners of the world.

Like modeling agencies and beauty pageants.

Oh...wait...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Because it normally takes one person to say they are coming out with the details, but they may not feel strong enough to go it alone, so they seek other victims and once they build their defense they go for it together.

I dont know about laws in the states but in the UK for any charge to stick like with historical cases such as child abuse
require mutually corroborative evidence. So maybe one person wasnt enough for a judge to take it to court like in the UK
so they need another victim to corroborate something in order for the charges to stick in court.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

Its all part of the giant blackmail pyramid like the other poster said...I'd love to be optimistic but its just another "conspiracy theory" for now...

This is part of the great battle of good versus evil and I think its deeper than any of us can comprehend.

I see most of the stories, including the one you mention. Its a long way from the bottom of the pyramid to the top...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join