It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Shooting -- Missing Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Could a vastly experienced, extremely talented illusionist with motive and intent have pulled this all off, vanished without a trace, leaving behind the crime scene as found with an unsolvable mystery?

I think it is possible. There a lots of magic tricks that are inscrutable. This may be one of them.

If someone wanted to pin this murder on some patsy, Paddock would be an ideal candidate. Same is true for Lee Harvey Oswald, with respect to the JFK assassination.

I am not saying this is the case, I am just saying what you suggest is reasonable.

I would make one small correction to your statement -- the case won't end as an unsolvable mystery -- it will be solved, but it may be the wrong solution. I hope not -- but it will probably be impossible for us to ever know.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What if "Stephen Paddock" retired or was injured or got ill a year ago?
That scenario leaves a dormant fake identity created by the FBI never to be used again.

Never to be used again until somebody needed a flawless identity for a deep state operation.

It would be perfect.

You know, this would account for the relatively recent change in behavior regarding the suspect's purchase of guns. From all accounts that I have been able to find, it seems as though the suspect did not start his massive gun purchasing until about a year ago.

It would also explain the no shows for the reservations, if the bad guys were laying a trail that would point to the 'lone nut psyching himself up to do the deed,' then they'd want this sort of left to lead people to those conclusions.

A major question I have is who identified the body? MaryLou Danley was in the Philippines, one of his brothers lives across country, the other is a supposed wreck. His basic description is about as generic as can be; tall, older, white male, slightly overweight, balding, a bit of scruffy beard.

How easy would it be to find a corpse matching that description in which no one else would be interested?

Perhaps the reason we haven't seen any security footage from him at the hotel prior to the event taking place is that they know such footage would not match the actual person of Paddock and whomever it was that took his place has mannerisms inconsistent with those would would be able to recognize Paddock.

Looking through google news, there is not one single article on anything Vegas related.

I guess we should all just move along, eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Maybe the "body" in the staged pictures is just a stage prop dummy.

Hollywood has their ways of making things look real "real".

That photo of the head is enough to scare Frankenstein half to death !

new topics

<< 1   >>

join