It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the Vegas Shooting a Mass Sacrificial Harvest Ritual?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I just noticed that right above the US Army logo in the sponsors list, is the phrase "Go RVing".

Remote Viewing?

Which the US Army was once known for. And the comments of 'John' regarding a deadly mass event happening on a Sunday in Las Vegas, could in fact be intel from a remote viewing session. Remote viewing is not an exact science, although it can be reproducible with excellent candidates who are sufficiently trained in the scientific framework methodology.

Therefore, a remote viewing session could very well have turned up a deadly, mass-scale event in Las Vegas, on a Sunday - and yet the exact date may have been unknown.. Just that it was in Autumn, perhaps. This is not beyond the realms of possibility - and I have other reasons for believing that someone may very well have known about this in advance (other than the conspirators) - someone who wanted to stop it, but was unable to, due to the very high power of the groups involved in the conspiracy. And they could have sought further intel through the medium of remote viewing.

The RVing sponsor instance could have been a synchronous event, with God/the universe essentially confirming the reality of the conspiracy, and inviting people to wake up to the usefulness of remote viewing as a tool to gather fairly specific data on the next targets set by the conspirators.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

thats a stretch even for me, and i believe anything

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Versus the obvious explanation of RV being Recreational Vehicles..

No one has those in Vegas..or Not.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You're missing some things. You need to dig a little deeper if you want to call this a ritual as the answers are glaringly out there...

Or I can if you want.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
You're missing some things. You need to dig a little deeper if you want to call this a ritual as the answers are glaringly out there...

Or I can if you want.

im holding back.

By all means.

LIGHT THIS CANDLE

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I personally don't put much stock in the esoteric aspects but for those who do I figured the material would fit fine right here. Everyone knows by now the concert was directly in front of the Luxor pyramid hotel, complete with sphinx and obelisk. What you may not know is that Luxor means "source of light", all the more striking coming from a black pyramid. The big light pointing skyward had apparently not been on for some time and Oct 1 was the first time in weeks it had been on. At the bottom of this post is a video by Bill Cooper on the Luxor many will find informative.

Coca-cola was one of the sponsors and thought this would look nice on the end of the VIP section:

If you need a little clearer view here it is in relation to the Mandalay Bay hotel:

The red line demarcates the 32nd floor where Paddock was located, much like the unfinished pyramid on the dollar bill or the glass-topped Luxor Hotel, while 33 is the number of completion.
Just to the left (South) of this picture stands the Skyvue towers abandoned construction project:

This may represent the twin towers of the WTC or the twin pillars of Freemasonry. If we continue South the next street we come to is............Diablo Drive. You can't make this stuff up. To the East of the Harvest Festival grounds is the Roman Catholic shrine of the most holy redeemer. Which leads me to wonder is there something important to the North that would complete a cross/compass figure?

Bill Cooper tours the Luxor Hotel after opening in 1994 -

Finally, those interested in Gematria may want to watch this:
www.liveleak.com...
edit on 23-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Lordy, that video's a find and a half! Looking forward to watching that little gem.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

100% spooky

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

100% spooky

It sure is a lot of visual clues right in your face, I'm sure in person the Luxor and the light are pretty awesome to see. The pattern fits with a lot of what people consider to be Illuminati-controlled events, for whatever reasons these visual elements seem important to their use of magic. It isn't psuedo-science to say that symbols hold psychological meaning and force so my question would be is how do these visual elements work on the human psyche? Do they have any sway in our decision making or do they operate on a subliminal level to inform us of a psychic landscape that we become actors within?

Others know much more about this subject than I, I'd be interested to hear their thoughts on this.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The date of October 1st also seems to coincide somewhat with the Egyptian Festival of Min.( Although their calendar was based on the flooding of the Nile)

As noted in the Op several ancient Harvest festivals seem to fall out on this date.

Also 91 is the gematria for AMEN and AMUN and other significant words
Such as the Hebrew word "for I will eat them" and "I will reign as king"" I will destroy them"
And "angel" among others
edit on 23-10-2017 by dashen because: Amen

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I forgot to add this to my earlier post about esoteric aspects of the shooting.

The Las Vegas card from the Illuminati card game matches the tattoo on Jason Aldean's left arm; Jack + Ace of Spades and black hole sun:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join