It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me Understand What's Missing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Just wondering how old your daughter and friends are? Where they live, where they work?

This statement seems a little like it rubs the lotion on it's skinish.

Thanks, OP answered my question...

I was really hoping there would be some concrete information on what rights were being denied American Citizens.

Clueless

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

on paper yes, in real life some can some can't. it's all about the attitudes of the people that facilitate the interactions, requirements, (not sure if those are the right words) along the way of the people trying to do, be, or have, that limits them.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

As a male, it would be nice to have the same chance at custody and child support payouts as women do through our current legal system.

As a male, it would be nice to be awarded the same type of sentences after convictions that females are often awarded.

Oh wait, not those type of examples huh?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
really debating whether it's even worth it to post in this thread, but i'm easily baited so...

as a woman, when i was single, i would have liked to be able to give my number to a strange man without having to worry that he might be one of the crazy ones who would stalk me or attack me. i would have also liked to have been able to go on dates without worrying it was a prelude to rape and other forms of violence.

i'm sure some /redpill type of guy will pop up and tell me that these things happen to men too! and they do, but they are much more rare. this is a much more prevalent worry for women. it's a real thing. and it does make a difference in our lives.

that's just one example. if you really need examples that badly you will probably dismiss this as you've dismissed the others you've heard in your life. but i tried.

i'm not checking back on this thread, so say whatever the eff you want.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join