It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly and Hannity slip and share what the REAL concern is concerning the Kaep protests!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The real concern is a compromise of White Supremacy!

These Kaep protests are opening the door to real change. Notice in the clip O'Reilly says that the Left (as he characterizes the protesters) are going after change in economics, politics, and even the rewriting of the Constitution.

I would love to go to every NFL locker room and give these guys the book. Would they read the book? Most of these guys would not. Because, again, they're caught up in emotion. This is emotion what's happening now. But the wider picture is and you pointed it out in your monologue. The far left wants to drive the narrative that the USA is an evil country. Why? They want to change everything. The constitution, the economic system, the leadership, the electoral system. They want across the board change. They use stuff like this to do it. These players are being used.

O'REILLY: And then the media drive in and the entertainers drive it. But there is a reason why it's happening. A year ago you didn't hear the words white supremacist. Didn't hear it. Nobody heard it. It was white privilege. And in my Levittown neighborhood about eight miles away from Hannity's home I had guys in undershirts falling apart -- where is my white privilege, alright? That's what you had a year ago. It's morphed into white supremacists now and people are are buying it. Why? Because the far left agents, and I think they're evil, want to destroy the constitution in the sense that they want it all changed. Who forged it? Slave owners, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington. We can't have a constitution that they made. We have to have a new one. That's the endgame.

Notice what he harps upon in the quotes I supply above. The people with real thought and foresight aren't only concerned with the flag being disrespected, lol, you see where this can lead.

The concern is that...gasp...black people can leverage this into actually leveling the playing field. That the 400 year head start most of white America enjoy will be erased. That the Constitution will be corrected and made equal. That the electoral system will be corrected.

So while there are uninformed white Americans who are really only thinking of this from a "disrespect the flag" angle. The real thinkers in the white community are playing chess.

Here's a link to the full interview:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Baaka

These Kaep protests are opening the door to real change. Notice in the clip O'Reilly says that the Left (as he characterizes the protesters) are going after change in economics, politics, and even the rewriting of the Constitution.

I would love to go to every NFL locker room and give these guys the book. Would they read the book? Most of these guys would not. Because, again, they're caught up in emotion. This is emotion what's happening now. But the wider picture is and you pointed it out in your monologue. The far left wants to drive the narrative that the USA is an evil country. Why? They want to change everything. The constitution, the economic system, the leadership, the electoral system. They want across the board change. They use stuff like this to do it. These players are being used.

O'REILLY: And then the media drive in and the entertainers drive it. But there is a reason why it's happening. A year ago you didn't hear the words white supremacist. Didn't hear it. Nobody heard it. It was white privilege. And in my Levittown neighborhood about eight miles away from Hannity's home I had guys in undershirts falling apart -- where is my white privilege, alright? That's what you had a year ago. It's morphed into white supremacists now and people are are buying it. Why? Because the far left agents, and I think they're evil, want to destroy the constitution in the sense that they want it all changed. Who forged it? Slave owners, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington. We can't have a constitution that they made. We have to have a new one. That's the endgame.

Notice what he harps upon in the quotes I supply above. The people with real thought and foresight aren't only concerned with the flag being disrespected, lol, you see where this can lead.

The concern is that...gasp...black people can leverage this into actually leveling the playing field. That the 400 year head start most of white America enjoy will be erased. That the Constitution will be corrected and made equal. That the electoral system will be corrected.

So while there are uninformed white Americans who are really only thinking of this from a "disrespect the flag" angle. The real thinkers in the white community are playing chess.

www.youtube.com...

Please be specific, how exactly does the constitution need to be corrected?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think what O'Reilly said was the definition of white supremacist is broadened now, extending to more people. Or it's being used to stoke extra fear and anger. The fact famous historical figures were slave owners is also being used this way. To create doubt and disgust in the mind. And the aim? To alter the "constitution, the economic system, the leadership, the electoral system."

Regardless whether it's right for them to kneel in protest of police brutality against black people--I've argued in their favor, inflating the threat of present day bigotry and utilizing the historical narrative of this country against itself is strategical--if maybe deceptive. I think especially attacking the narrative is important. Because there's a proverb, something about you can't know yourself without knowing your past? If this country's past is gradually eroded then its 'self' is weak and can be rewritten or altered more expediently.

Do I believe him though? Not really. I'm inbetween. I think the truth is between what we hear from those kneeling and people like O'Reilly. There's lots of evidence black people suffer, and police treat them more violently or lethally. Things like white privilege are real. Unconscious racism is real. One study found if the hand holding a mobile was black, the person was less likely to get buyers. I"m not sure if this is an example of unconscious racism, but a better example might be doctors treating black patients differently whilst being unaware. And there's evidence for all this below:
papers.ssrn.com - The Visible Hand: Race and Online Market Outcomes...
www.theguardian.com - 'Black judge effect': study of overturning rates questions if justice is really blind...
www.psychologytoday.com - Studies of Unconscious Bias: Racism Not Always by Racists...
www.medicaldaily.com - Racism is Innate: The Human Brain Makes Unconscious Decisions Based on Ethnicity...
www.theatlantic.com - White Privilege, Quantified...
www.chicagotribune.com - Analysis: More whites killed by police, but blacks 2.5 times more likely to be killed...
(the study below did find bias in physical interactions with non-whites)
www.washingtontimes.com - No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows...
www.livescience.com - Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice...
www.nytimes.com - When Whites Get a Free Pass...
edit on 9/27/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The concern is that...gasp...black people can leverage this into actually leveling the playing field. That the 400 year head start most of white America enjoy will be erased. That the Constitution will be corrected and made equal. 

My concern is that you somehow gleaned that out of those quotes...
edit on 27-9-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

www.youtube.com...

Well it can be corrected to where it doesn't apply to only white males.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I thought that's what a few amendments covered.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

It applies to everyone. What's your point?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The real concern is a compromise of White Supremacy....

Stopped reading right there.

edit on 27-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
dbl

edit on 27-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Please show us all where, in the United States Constitution, it claims it applies only to people with white skin. I ask this seriously, as I have read it numerous times over the years, and have never once seen that mentioned, ever.

Is it in the preamble?
What amendment is it mentioned?

Honestly, I would like you to provide some source for that claim as it has a tremendous impact on all Americans regardless of skin color.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I think what O'Reilly said was the definition of white supremacist is broadened now, extending to more people. Or it at least is being used to stoke extra fear and anger. The fact famous historical figures were slave owners is also being used this way. To create doubt and disgust in the mind. And the aim? To alter the "constitution, the economic system, the leadership, the electoral system."

Regardless whether it's right for them to kneel in protest of police brutality against black people--I've argued in their favor, inflating the threat of present day bigotry and utilizing the historical narrative of this country against itself is strategical--if maybe deceptive. I think especially attacking the narrative is important. Because there's a proverb, something about you can't know yourself without knowing your past? If this country's past is destroyed by attrition, its self is weak and can be replaced or altered more expediently.

Do I believe him though? Not really. I'm inbetween. I think the truth is between what we hear from those kneeling and people like O'Reilly.

What is happening, is white supremacy is being noticed and has neen labeled. And that's something white supremacist who want overt operations wish to avoid.

It's being realized that the entire country was built upon white supremacy. This makes many people uncomfortable. After all...if the country is built upon white supremacy and actively subjugated black people...then a key talking point (personal responsibility) can be nullified. The talk about "negative black culture" many on this site use, is obliterated when it's actually created by white supremacy.

Even your 1st paragraph where it's first connected that the founders were white supremacist. Then it seems to dismiss the necessity of everything being redone despite the fact thst the founders were white supremacist and the Constitution is written with white supremacy in mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

The concern is that...gasp...black people can leverage this into actually leveling the playing field. That the 400 year head start most of white America enjoy will be erased. That the Constitution will be corrected and made equal. 

My concern is that you somehow gleaned that out of those quotes...

I mean....hey....everyone isn't able to glean...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

www.youtube.com...

I thought that's what a few amendments covered.

Ssshhhhh.....logic doesn't exist here....

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Some good thoughts in your post but I am curious as to what about our current amended constitution is unfair to any law abiding citizen?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How is them saying what they think it is about "letting it slip" as if you all "AHA I GOT YOU YOU SNAKES IN THE GRASS" it was supposed to be a secret mentality?

And please describe this getting even for 400 years process for us.

You do realize you just confirmed the sort of intent they were speculating about, right?

edit on 27-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

The real concern is a compromise of White Supremacy....

Stopped reading right there.

This is the new go-to phrase for leftists now. It is their talking/shouting point. They are now instructed to scream "White Supremacy" at everything!

You don't like tactics used by BLM? You are called WS.
You criticize protests stopping conservative speakers on campus? WS.
You don't like our country's historical monuments being torn down? WS.
You don't agree with taking a knee during the playing of our National Anthem? WS.

Pay attention to the talking heads on the left. You can see and hear it every day. If you don't agree with the leftist ideology, you must be a White Supremacist. They even called Ben Carson that name.

Also, pay attention to how many of the leftists dem-wit media whores are using the term, "dog whistle".

Don't tell me they're not getting their stupid talking points from somewhere. They all say the same things at the same time...on cue, every week! It is so transparent, you would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to recognize it.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
When the constitution was written...the poor, the black and anyone else who wasn't among the privileged class was not considered a person.

"we the people"... did not mean all the people.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I think what O'Reilly said was the definition of white supremacist is broadened now, extending to more people. Or it at least is being used to stoke extra fear and anger. The fact famous historical figures were slave owners is also being used this way. To create doubt and disgust in the mind. And the aim? To alter the "constitution, the economic system, the leadership, the electoral system."

Regardless whether it's right for them to kneel in protest of police brutality against black people--I've argued in their favor, inflating the threat of present day bigotry and utilizing the historical narrative of this country against itself is strategical--if maybe deceptive. I think especially attacking the narrative is important. Because there's a proverb, something about you can't know yourself without knowing your past? If this country's past is destroyed by attrition, its self is weak and can be replaced or altered more expediently.

Do I believe him though? Not really. I'm inbetween. I think the truth is between what we hear from those kneeling and people like O'Reilly.

What is happening, is white supremacy is being noticed and has neen labeled. And that's something white supremacist who want overt operations wish to avoid.

It's being realized that the entire country was built upon white supremacy. This makes many people uncomfortable. After all...if the country is built upon white supremacy and actively subjugated black people...then a key talking point (personal responsibility) can be nullified. The talk about "negative black culture" many on this site use, is obliterated when it's actually created by white supremacy.

Even your 1st paragraph where it's first connected that the founders were white supremacist. Then it seems to dismiss the necessity of everything being redone despite the fact thst the founders were white supremacist and the Constitution is written with white supremacy in mind.

Hmmm...so what do you call the blacks that raided smaller towns in Africa to capture and sell their own people? Opportunists? I would argue they are definitely FAR more evil than those that bought them. Why no rage against Africa and those that began slave trade in Muslim cultures?

What about the first on record slave owner in the US? He was black. Opportunism? Or just a race traitor?

As another poster pointed out....ammendments take care of changes.

What will rewriting Do? Will it be satisfactory if it is concluded that it should stay the same but decided on by all races? Or do we need to add clauses in to make up for African Americans being forced into slavery by their own people? I mean if I were black....thats who I would be pissed at....

You do realize slavery goes back MUCH farther than the very short history of the US right? Or does your anger have a historical time limit?
edit on 9/27/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This is how they shout down anyone that disagrees so they can preach from their pulpit.

The OP is an outright racist but will hide behind the "I'm just calling out racism, I can't be racist banner".

Their jig is up. The majority is catching on.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Bill O'Reilly nailed it spot on.

The so-called "fundamental transformation of America" is what these groups have been pushing for. They don't want to perfect America and "form a more perfect union". No, indeed. They want to tear apart what America is and stands for and turn it into something else entirely. They want to shred our Constitution rather than live by it.

These are the "damn America" Jeremiah Wright types.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join