It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Model Citizen In Every Way!A Gift of Perception!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I love this guy so much. He even spoke out as early as 1978 about the institutional Child Abuse social epidemic in the UK and got banned from media for it! He is a HERO!

In this track he is trying to educate the younger people (and everyone else) to use some of that anger as an ENERGY to change things.

If we tried it would be LIMITLESS! I think we are at the beginning of something beautiful in the West, but they will keep trying to tear us apart and we have to be strong and vigilant and NEVER take freedom for granted.

Yes, from me and John, an Irish Blessing:

Don't let them tell you what to think. Keep them hot-wires from your head, ok???

There is a new ending to this track. It is very powerful!

Best wishes everybody. ATS is my favourite site because here we are free to speak politely. There is a very good heart, internationally and it is evolving a very special purpose, at least for me. There is no hot-wire to our heads here. Peace!

edit on 26-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Don't forget your black rubber bags! Especially with mushrooms off on the horizon!

Cassette (Album, if you were cool. If you had your tape stolen, Compact Disc), was one of my favs! I still listen to it what, 30 years later. Still sounds good!

People don't get that punk was rebellious in that it didn't preach anarchy for anarchy's sake. That is a puerile view. Punk foisted it all back on you, the listener. You had to be smart to figure out the system. It was done with sarcastic drawl, "Crawl back into your dust bin" (for those 'Mericans who don't know, "trash bin"). It is the ultimate version of, "Think for yourself, question authority" but more like, "Think for yourself, question all authority"!

I couldn't agree more with your sentiments R9!

Anger is an energy!

(mostly because there is no middle finger to give the ultimate punk rock salute... the one finger kind!
)

ETA: Snuck a listen. The guitar solo is also different on this version. The outro solo is way different. There is also a drum break that does not do as much. The vocal production is a bit different as well. Nice to hear variation on songs!
(you know what I mean... hehehe)
edit on 26-9-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: my review of the song

new topics

join