It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 6.1 Earthquake hits Japan offshore from Fukushima

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: stormcell

Funny how we never even hear about Fukushima anymore - aren't there 300 tons of radioactive water flowing into the Pacific daily because of that mess?

Wondering if this will worsen that situation....

Ok, i will bite.

Can you please explain how radioactive waste water will either trigger an earthquake or make an earthquake worse? Because i really do not understand the science behind that reasoning.

Or have i totally missed the point you were making? (equally, if not more, possible).

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
a reply to: 727Sky

There were 5 quakes over 6.0 all were forecast by this guy who gives 7 day windows for the quakes.

Ok. I listened to over 4 hours of this rambling idiot and came to the conclusion that he is full of crap. In each hour long video he basically warns every seismically active region in the world that and event is coming, and then takes credit that an event has occurred and says "he called it."

www.youtube.com...

Here are a couple of examples from the provided link, so I can save all you some precious time.

9:20 - Warns Papua New Guinea
9:28 - Warns the entire continent of Europe & Asia
10:14 - Iran is warned of a double Whammy
10:36 - Cyprus, Greece, and Turkey
11:30 - Warns California, Oregon, Vancouver and Washington
12:43 - Warns Baja Mexico, Gulf of California
This goes on and on and on and on....

You probably get the gist by now. Every video is the same. He warns every active region that activity can occur, and claims he predicted it and even claims that he only gives himself a 200 mile "margin of error."

100% correct. 6 mag quakes are not uncommon either so combined with predicting quakes in seismically active areas, well wow, he must be a genius.

I wonder if he will be branching out to give other wonderful predictions like "things will be wet.......until they dry".

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Did you get a chance to listen to any of the dutchs videos ? If you are bored I highly recommend. You'd get a good laugh out of his nonsense

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

3rd, or 4th off the coast of oregon/washington..or so it was in a recent dream/nightmare. That was one of those dreams when you wake up, you cannot have a bad day no matter how soily your life may be.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

Not sure what you mean. Usually when I have a nightmare I have a hard time getting back to sleep. When I have a hard time getting back to sleep it screws up the next day quite thoroughly.

But maybe that's just me.

edit on 9/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join