It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Schoolers Forced To Lay In Dark Room, Wrists Bound As 'Slavery Project'...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
For the past 10 years this high school has been taping 8th grade students hands together and forced the kids to lay on the floor in the dark and turn on the movie roots. This was to teach the kids about being slaves. Oh let's not forget the teachers acted as slave ship captains.
How has this gone on for 10 years?
This has to be a joke.

Oddly enough the superintendent of the school did not return calls.

edit on 19-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And this is why we school at home k-12
My child has enough to worry about learning Math, English and Science...she doesnt have any need for racially charged guilt

+10 more 
link   

Sounds like they are trying to slowly condition kids to accept Tyranny.

There are far less harmful ways of learning about slavery and tying up kids is not one of them.

a reply to: BlueJacket

Don't forget real history. With the Radical Leftists trying to hijack history, preservation of history is important.
edit on 9/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

link   

Absurd beyond words,

What is next Vivisection experience to recreate unit731 experiments, if I had anything to do with that school I would be going f#cking ape sh1t!!!!!..

RA
edit on 19-9-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

My child has enough to worry about learning Math, English and Science...she doesnt have any need for racially charged guilt

Especially with you sheltering them from society at large that they will have to deal with, unless, you're stupid wealthy.
Then, hey, your kids could kill mine and claim it was affluenza.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Let's face it. The public school system has gone to sh** in the last 45 years or so! There are some great teachers, but there are a helluva lot of crappy ones, and they seem to be on the increase.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Indeed we do not...I have been reading her the Rush Revere books every night for some time now and my wife and I keep an extensive library that our daughter spends a lot of time in, shes a history nerd like her folks too

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Isn't this cultural appropriation?

Go easy I'm new at this SJW stuff.

edit on 19-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Not the case at all, she has martial arts, music, ballet and group meetings with her AP class weekly...so what is she missing again, outside of mindless foolishness like stated in the OP?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Clever, but a BETTER PSYOP would have been sticking a student in the witness protection program(If possible the most popular, and MAYBE give them a better life ) but tell the class the teacher flunked them because even best the student was an example of what will happen if grades don't improve.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Especially with you sheltering them from society at large that they will have to deal with, unless, you're stupid wealthy.

What?,

Home schooling is by far the best option, every year (In the UK Granted) the number of children home schooled is doubling, some of the brightest and best people I know left school very young to be schooled at home. Most are earning a ton in a good field of employment, what we do not need is more social conditioned master degree Baristas. From what I see these days school is simply about getting as much creativity "out" of the child as they can to produce a drone to just about be employable, lets not talk about 10 year olds on anxiety drugs...

RA

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This is a sick joke. What demented authority allowed this? Oh yeah parental agreements were signed. I amost forgot the Parents now are under educated Neanderthals who can't tell the difference between common sense, as opposed to being a giant dick.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What's the problem with this?

I'm seriously not understanding the outrage here.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

I homeschool my children. Don't mistake it as purely me sheltering my kids from the school and the school's BS... in many ways my wife and I are sheltering the school's sensitive little darlings from our kids, and preserving their safe space BS mentalities. Public school can't handle redneck children anymore.

link   

Yeah... that's kind of messed up. We don't write numbers on kids and make them sit next to an oven while watching Schindler's List for the same reason.

College, sure... but not kids.

link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Let's all say it together. LAW SUIT.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on Tue Sep 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded video Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

link   

It's evident to me that the MSM is hellbent on dividing people and trying to manufacture racial tensions. Sickening to see this...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I think the vast majority of people just want everyone to be respectful of each other, but all it takes is the MSM stirring the pot, major funding from people like George Soros, and some agent provocateurs and you've got yourself a rapidly escalating situation..

Those of us who can see past the BS should continue to point out the OBVIOUSNESS of this divide & conquer scheme so more people redirect their frustrations on the puppet string pullers and elitists who keep fleecing everyone!

+26 more 
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

You're OK with binding 13/14 year olds who have done nothing wrong, then?
SMH
The problem with this is, frankly, you and anyone who thinks like you on this sort of topic.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

That's 2 of us. Roleplay type excercises were done when I was a school (which was not yesterday).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join