It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude Bycicle Racing in a Cemetary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A very close friend just died in her sleep.
No obvious cause.
Another female friend of mine is about to go to prison for a year.
We crossed paths in a cemetary of all places.
We hung out and had some whiskey.
Next thing I know she's getting in the mood and strips down nude.
I tell her I appreciate the gesture, but now is not the time and place.
Then I strip nude and ask her if she wants to race.
We were both on bicycles.
I felt like a child again.
I would have won but I slipped on some gravel and gashed my shin.

edit on 17-9-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Nude Bycicle Racing in a Cemetary

Pics or it didn't happen (when you sober up, of course).

Man, I've been that drunk before, too.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 17-9-2017 by Johnella2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
IMO, I think that is a little distasteful for those who have passed away, and desecrating the place that they reside now.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
IMO, I think that is a little distasteful for those who have passed away, and desecrating the place that they reside now.

Maybe it was a cemetery for nude alcoholic cyclists?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Nude bike racing? Man, there are places you really don't want road rash. [ cringes just thinking about it ]

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

And stuffing a dead person full of preservation chemicals until their corpse resembles something like themselves again only bloated and put on display for the world to see before putting them in the ground in hopes the dead will rise again isnt a bit... distasteful?

If anything a naked bike race in a depressing place like that brought some positive vibes to an area usually associated with the negative.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I kind of like cemetaries.

I read the details and imagine the lives and the people who are buried there.

There is poingniance in a child who has passed, or a young mother or new husband.

Cemetaries are places where we can immerse ourselves in our heriatage and are a reminder of the fragility and specialness of life.

Where we can remember the dead for the best of what they were.

edit on 17/9/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Skinnydipping is much better.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
I'm pretty sure the dead bodies didn't care. Do you think dead bodies would care? Do you often find yourself worrying about what dead people are thinking about you?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I now can't shake the image of a hairless bigfoot on an old timey big wheel bicycle.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I would have won but I slipped on some gravel and gashed my shin.

Thank GOD that didn't end with, "I slipped on some gravel and my man-leg (manber) got caught in the gears."

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well if it were you that got caught you probably would be the one in jail... with having to register as a sex offender.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If the air is humid, I recommend Gold Bond Powder for naked cemetery bike rides.

No cemetery needs those sorts of bat-wings...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: skunkape23

"I tell her I appreciate the gesture, but now is not the time and place."

Yeah right..

"I would have won but I slipped on some gravel and gashed my shin."

Slipped on what and gashed your.. ??

Just be honest and admit that the gash actually came from the bike seat if it's true that you actually rode a bike naked.. Second, I'd say you lost more than the race by actually challenging a naked woman to get on a bike.

It's pretty hard trying to imagine a naked man figuring out how to get the work position right on a bike,.. but it's a total catastrophe thinking about her doing it.

Please, for the sake of our frustrated imaginations, tell us what really went down in this scenario. We believe that the scene is probably true, but their needs to be a little more clarity on the whole plot and conflict part..

Thanks for the laughs and the visual workout..

edit on 17-9-2017 by Quauhtli because: ...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

and that is what makes life worth living.
following the rules( both legal and moral rules) makes life boring, and predictable. never lose touch with your inner child because if you do then you aren`t living anymore you`re just a robot going through the motions until you die.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

and that is what makes life worth living.
following the rules( both legal and moral rules) makes life boring, and predictable. never lose touch with your inner child because if you do then you aren`t living anymore you`re just a robot going through the motions until you die.

No way, I follow the rules.

Why?

Because I know my luck.

I just know that when I need to pee out in the forest behind a tree, there will end up being a family on a picnic nearby and I'll very quickly be charged as a sex offender for whipping it out in front of children.

Happened to my uncle. It ain't happen to me.

edit on 17-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

If you hasd done that in a cemetery where my people were buried I would be wanting to snap mousetraps in regions we'll not discuss.

In one word; vile! Have you no respect? Be careful because disrespecting the dead is frowned on in high places. It tends to invoke karma. Notice that you had an accident while engaged in this disrespect. What will you do next; start having sex on the graves? Really low, mate. tells me heaps about you.

Grow up!

edit on 18-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

If you hasd done that in a cemetery where my people were buried I would be wanting to snap mousetraps in regions we'll not discuss.

In one word; vile! Have you no respect? Be careful because disrespecting the dead is frowned on in high places. It tends to invoke karma. Notice that you had an accident while engaged in this disrespect. What will you do next; start having sex on the graves? Really low, mate. tells me heaps about you.

Grow up!
TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

In one word; vile! Have you no respect? Be careful because disrespecting the dead is frowned on in high places.

When the dead start complaining, then I'll care.

Until that time, I won't, for I doubt the dead are offended.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join