It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick to the back teeth of Islamic extremism and the 'peaceful' Muslims that shift the blame

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

And for all of their anti-violence talk, they still glorify fighters, soldiers, generals, and organized crime rings (Mob, mafia, etc) within their own communities. They're pro-war & pro-drone strike, even though those wars and bombings kill more people than the terrorists they claim to be fighting. "Hey, people in Country A are acting evil to their women! So in our righteous condemnation, let's bomb that country, killing the women, kids, men, livestock, and everything else there!"

And they love shows like the Sopranos & the Godfather series, all while eagerly buying the drugs that literally finance the cartels and street gangs. But then they have the nerve to come on here & say other communities aren't being tough enough on crime. They can't and won't clean up the crime in their own communities, but they have no problem making threads that criticize others for not being able to do it either.

I'm looking at a website right now that tracks mass shootings in the US (HERE). If the people in this thread really have solutions to stopping complete strangers from committing crimes, then why don't they implement those solutions now?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I wonder the same. Why aren't white people, including myself, being asked to clean up the trailer parks and motorcycle clubs that so much drug, human and gun trafficking goes through?

I guess our poop doesn't stink.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Real criticism will never be allowed in mainly islamic countries, and as Europe is turned mainly islamic by uncontrolled immigration and vigorous reproduction, they too will bar any real criticism.

Short of a dominant superior force swooping in and basically imposing the truth by military force nothing will happen.

With the coming resource scarcity driving tensions, between nations through the roof, and some of these already being nuclear, expect a blood bath.

If they do not allow criticism, they cannot learn from their mistakes peacefully and self-correct where necessary. It sees itself as the "total solution", the final revelation, and perfect until the last day. It is both false and totalitarian in those respects.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Honestly, it's the same for all ethnic groups. Every community has its bad parts and good parts. And males from every demographic have their version of acceptable/cool "tough guys" & acceptable/cool gangs, cliques, familia, & militias. From my experience, each demographic seems waaaay more tolerant of the bad parts & violent members within their own communities, and way less tolerant of those same things from other communities. Perhaps it's a tribal thing? Or maybe it's because a lot of people can relate to or empathize more with someone who looks and sounds like themselves?

I've tried to rise above that mindset, but in doing so, the double standards and contradictions become overwhelming. I started seeing that wars in general are stupid because each group is fighting for what they believe is right, no matter how weird, stupid, or twisted it seems to outsiders. I also realized that no demographic actually cares about its own as much as it claims to, otherwise there would be no poverty, homelessness, etc within their own communities.

My solution is to let the violent warmongers and war hawks fight it out in the Octagon, UFC style. We can hold those events every week and a large percentage of the proceeds would go towards the communities of the combatants. That way, no innocents are involved, the violent ones can fight to their hearts' content, and the "bad parts of town" can get cleaned up. Imagine how much money a Trump vs Bill Clinton pay per view would raise. lol

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I wonder the same. Why aren't white people, including myself, being asked to clean up the trailer parks and motorcycle clubs that so much drug, human and gun trafficking goes through?

I guess our poop doesn't stink.

How about you going to a all white motorcycle club and start cleaning up.

Now you can't say other white people didn't ask.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

I'm American, I've lived in Europe for nearly two decades now. Muslims are a number game. Let's say a few out of a hundred are "good people", do you risk getting hurt by those who aren't good people just to meet the few good ones? The answer is of course not, unless you're insane.

Islamic culture permeates throughout Muslim immigrants here, even if they're second, third generation! It's an "Us VS Them" attitude, Muslim VS Infidel. And it isn't the infidels that have that attitude, if anything they're ignorant of it. Even the "moderate" Muslims hold Europeans in some level of contempt. Either they don't want anything to do with you after school or work, or at worst think you're lesser of a human because you're not Muslim. Very few practicing Muslims see non-Muslim Europeans as trash.

I could go into story after story of first hand accounts about why this is. But it's 4am and I got to get up in two hours. Goodnight.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

If only.

Maybe someday.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

Hmmm... You say this:

It's an "Us VS Them" attitude, Muslim VS Infidel. And it isn't the infidels that have that attitude, if anything they're ignorant of it.

Yet also said this:

Let's say a few out of a hundred are "good people", do you risk getting hurt by those who aren't good people just to meet the few good ones?

You think only a few out of 100 might be "good people", yet don't think you're the one with the "us vs them" mentality? It sounds like you're just projecting your own faults onto them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Talking - Schmalking.

If you want a 'community' to behave ... you punish the whole of it when it gets out of line. The perps, the innocents ... and ... the victims. You punish 'em all equally ... and you punish 'em harsh. Let that punishment 'take a while' and end it with the words, "Next time it'll go twice as bad for ya."

It's so unfortunate that immigration of this type is allowed at all. Immigration should be 100% about bringing in folks who want to be citizens of their adoptive country. People who are going to integrate with the existing culture.

Immigration has absolutely Nothing To Do with importing some other country's ideologies and practices. Immigration isn't about starting 'immigrant communities' inside the borders of a sovereign nation. Whoever started this whole Politically Correct method of _undermining_ your way of life needs to labeled as ignorant or traitors.

There are no effective half-measures to this type of problem solving. The elites have used 'measures' to undermine the middle and lower classes. Plain-as-day to any professionals in this line of work.

yeah cause that worked so well for the british in their colonies....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

know ye not, they are all switched off people.
oops did i hear the word zombies

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I bet anyone of you inbred red neck Fox news watching trumpees would be just as radicalized strapping on bombs if Russia or China were bombing some red state in the South.

That'd be a bet you'd certainly win.

And if Russia or China were bombing the effin' daylights outta some red state in the South ... they wouldn't be dumb like the 'Western World' and open their back doors to any one of us. Now would they?
They would if the reasons they were fleeing their war torn countries was because they had made it that way. Global diplomacy.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Well, for obvious reasons the individuals reporting these people do not have their names all over the press, because that would place them at great risk, and would also make it more difficult for them to potentially discover further information on other suspects.

But here is this interview by a BBC journalist, with one of the people who reported a terrorist only to be ignored entirely, to the detriment of future victims...

www.bbc.co.uk...

One of the people reported by their own community, who went on to kill, was also featured in a Channel 4 documentary, where he can be seen having an altercation with police, with an IS style flag, laid out near to him, along with a handful of other, like minded persons.

And here is a report on the Manchester Arena bomber, again, reported by his community, this time with the knowledge of a community organiser, who speaks openly about his being reported and ostracised by his community for his beliefs, such is their variance with those of the community as a whole. Again, their reports were not followed up by the authorities.

www.independent.co.uk... .html

I found these in no time flat. I suggest that if you like to have accurate information, you go out and look around for yourself for the rest. There have been zero attackers in the last five years for certain, who were either totally unknown to the authorities by ANY means, and the majority were known to authorities because they were reported by their communities...

Oh, and by the way, this says nothing at all of the attacks which have been successfully thwarted, and the involvement of the Muslim community in preventing those attacks. We will, of course, hear even less of that than we do about attacks which go ahead, because of the nature of anti-terrorism operations, how they work and WHY they work the way they do. Simply put, burning an intelligence asset just for a story, would be a foolish, propagandist error, beyond even the bunch of clods in this government to enact.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Go outside, breathe the air and relax. The media has tried to whip you into a frenzy and has succeeded.

Calm. Down.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
lol so many moist booties.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Excellent post.

Looks like this thread has been completely debunked. Just wish the OP would have the courage to come back and admit it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So you want them to kill people to prove that they aren't an extremist who--kills people? No. Just, no.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

I'm American, I've lived in Europe for nearly two decades now. Muslims are a number game.

NO.

Muslims are people.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Exactly. People like that actually sound like they're the ones trying to radicalize non-violent and non-confrontational Muslims.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I would just like to add to the earlier point on Jesus clarifying that the law of the old testament still applied; the commandment Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. These generalized rants condemning people who they have never even met are clearly in conflict with the 8th or 9th commandment. It is hypocrisy for some at its finest.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join