It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking now. Explosion on Underground train Parsons green

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: Power_Semi

Idgaf if he's Muslim...or white...or purple this isn't the point.

How can a "giant fireball" leave the plastic shopping bag still intact? Witnesses such as Crowley and Hubbard will testify to this fireball.

Lolol this is f'd.

The "Giant fireball" also did not knock over the hand bag right next to it or leave any marks or soot or similar on the seaat next to it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Link with pics of the bomb. Looks like a plastic paint bucket.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Interesting that someone would use that if they were trying to hurt people, or it could be a distraction??

Or it failed, fizz instead of bang

thinking like someone wants you to mate. It could have simply been a cigarette but thrown into a bucket that had chems it after being used for innocent every day purpose.

nothing wrong with fearing the worst but then thats what they want us to do. Thats why they called it an 'explosion." If in fear one is prone to think the worst and not think of other causes.

When we stay clam other explanations will come into our heads.

cheers

Smoking is illegal on the Tube. So - no.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

As someone with no expert knowledge of rocket science i can only guess... ...

Witnesses say the 'fireball' was above them, so it seems that the blast travelled upwards, rather than outwards (also corroborated by the lack of latteral damage (it would be interesting to see the ceiling of the carriage it to further corroborated this).

Is it not possible that such a directional blast would leave it's container and that to it's sides intact?

With regards to the container still sat upright post blast, again is it possible the force of blast travelling upwards pushed the container downwards, rooting it to the ground, so to speak?

edit on 17-9-2017 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It is a conspiracy site or at least it was.

So present your conspiracy to us.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: nonspecific
It is a conspiracy site or at least it was.

So present your conspiracy to us.

I was answering the other member and the comment was in relation to his thoughts on the names of those involved?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I don't know man, no damage visible anywhere near the "bomb" nothing blackened or burning...a purse right next to it in fine condition. Yet people were burned.

The story doesn't equal what my eyeballs see...I'm honestly waiting for the crisis actors at this point.

Add to that you got mainstream articles mentioning witnesses named Crowley and Hubbard, in Parsons tunnel...just too big of a coincidence for me.
edit on 17-9-2017 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2017 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join