It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regularly Occurring UFO Outran Jets says Former Yugoslav General

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
General Zvonimir Jurjevic was head of the 172 Aviation Regiment based in the city of Titograd , Yugoslavia when in 1975 he and his crew experienced several encounters with a bright glowing orb UFO.

“The object looked like a glowing orb, very well visible, maybe ten times lighter than the brightest star at that moment. Color constantly changed: white, yellow, light red, orange, again white, and so on. It appeared from nowhere, unexpectedly. It was attracting attention on purpose,” Jurjevic recalled.

Later that month following further sightings General Jurjevic decided to chase after the object.

“I only just stabilized the flight somewhere over Cetinje, when suddenly the object flashed over Budva, and Lieutenant Machec saw it above Niksic. I ordered Machec to stay in place, and took a course parallel to the Adriatic coast, where I tried to establish at what distance the object was: it turned out that it was at about ten kilometers,” the ex commander said.

“However, it did not allow me to get any closer to it. I reduced the speed — the distance was the same. I increased the speed – it was still the same ten kilometers,” Jurjevic recalled the astonishing chase.
The radar on the Prevlaka peninsula did not "see" the object, however, when two supersonic Soviet MiG-21s arrived from Belgrade, Yugoslav radars managed to record the “strange guest.”
sputniknews.com...

Personally given the description of the object and its regular occurrence I think they were likely confused by a celestial object rather than a flying object but who knows , maybe it was something else less conventional.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
the thing about me and finding proof of aliens was
1) a few years ago i had an encounter outside my window. i dreamt of a 5 foot tall yellow skinned gray alien, not the standard 3 footer. it was very loving and kind. i woke up and i heard 3 bangs followed by a drag as if it was a stick *bang bang bang draggg bang bang bang dragg*. i didnt get up to confirm as i thought it would change my life.

i dont know if that encounter was real or not but now that i actually confirmed one, i dont think humanity wants to know about it. the first one humanity should know, but now that i saw one and confirmed, you dont want to know about it. you'd rather go on your day without encountering.

you know like those annoying evangelicists who you just want to go away. well it's similar
except much worse
edit on 14-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

and you know how you want to feel sorry for them, it's only because you fear their power or want something. you don't feel sorry for your worst enemies. you would laugh if they turned into a pile of mud. so you dont feel sorry for aliens. you only do that out of fear/desire something and try to get it from them.

Everything is in it's own right. A capacity of 50/50 will be experiencing itself to its full capacity. Similar to a little moth. It's not as much as a 2500/2500. Or a rock, you don't feel that a rock is lesser.
Aliens have all they are and they are content because everything, every group of molecules is in it's own right. A rock does not need more, same with a small alien creature.

----
Now that i reflect, the first 'encounter' (5 footer yellowish) in the dream had a big globe helmet. glass. and a space suit.
i was not 100% sure whether the bang drag sound was real or a near sleep induced imagining.
now that i saw one, there was no helmet. no 'bulky' white space suit. that was my mind filling in blanks of what they do when they come to earth.
so i guess i imagined the whole thing.
of course with advanced tech, there wouldnt be 1 who didn't need helmet, seemed it coulda had a latex suit or naked i just saw the outline. there wouldnt be another just as advanced who has a bulky space suit and giant globe helmet.

so there is only s#it on this planet.

i encountered the first one as i was depressed i walked home from a distant part and walked by mountainous area and i let out a hope that aliens would come and teach me that life isn't so inevitable pointless chemical reactions with no true essense of creativity. that it's all just limited.
that night i had the encounter. i was left on the fence if it really happened but wanted to believe. but the second 'confirmed' encounter, there is no second guessing. this thing wasn't very telepathic. very physical, jerky physical movements and it felt so disappointing but felt so real. there is no second guessing if it was real. you just know it was from the jerky physical you saw.
they seemed to treat it like it was a big deal that i saw them, and it changed the planet. funny cause i had a friend who said he saw a tall white alien (not nordic). but maybe there is only grays. maybe i shouldnt believe others too much cause i was convinced it wasn't that big of a deal to encounter aliens when maybe it is.

and i foolishly got myself into it thinking they are sheep and me drunkenly dancing around it when after it was all over i found out it was a lion that at any moment could have entirely ate me. but i was too foolish to recognize or piece it together

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yes it's ruined my life

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
1974 was a good year for UFO sightings.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
More about that case from the largest serbian newspaper (google translated):

It is characteristic, Jurjevic continues, that the object always appeared 50 minutes from the beginning of the summer. The command of the regiment moved the flight time of the aircraft, but the object appeared at the same time - 50 minutes after the plane's takeoff.

For the first time, Jurjevic flew to intercept the facility on January 25th. Exactly fifty minutes after dark, the building appeared in the Cetinje area. When Jurjevic went towards him, the building moved towards Budva and disappeared. For days, there were "ghosts" between pilots 172 and the UFO. He wrote daily reports to the Aviation Command in Belgrade.

One week Jurjevic decided to fly four planes out of the air. The two flew immediately, and two were supposed to fly later in the Budva and Niksic zones, with radio silence. To this step, Jurjevic decided to check that it was not about spy activities, because he suspected that it was possible that flight plan reports might be leaking somewhere.

In the end, Jurjevic ordered his pilots to ignore the object that last appeared on February 12, 1975, over the airport.

"I was about to take off, sat in the cabin, and as I tied up, I glanced in front and headed straight to the airport. At that time there were about 150 people at the airport. All the tunes shook. I look at it and I pretended not to see it because I ordered that we ignore it. The squadron commander jumped on the steps: 'There it is!' I said, I do not see anything. The object goes right above the airport, then never again ".

When they decided to ignore him, the object never appeared again, says Jurjevic.

www.novosti.rs...:682056-Kako-su-vojnici-JNA-jurili-vanzemaljce--pa-ih-pobedili
edit on 14-9-2017 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2017 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Personally given the description of the object and its regular occurrence I think they were likely confused by a celestial object rather than a flying object but who knows , maybe it was something else less conventional.

Celestial object, except that it showed up on radar.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
General Zvonimir Jurjevic was head of the 172 Aviation Regiment based in the city of Titograd , Yugoslavia when in 1975 he and his crew experienced several encounters with a bright glowing orb UFO.

“The object looked like a glowing orb, very well visible, maybe ten times lighter than the brightest star at that moment. Color constantly changed: white, yellow, light red, orange, again white, and so on. It appeared from nowhere, unexpectedly. It was attracting attention on purpose,” Jurjevic recalled.

Later that month following further sightings General Jurjevic decided to chase after the object.

“I only just stabilized the flight somewhere over Cetinje, when suddenly the object flashed over Budva, and Lieutenant Machec saw it above Niksic. I ordered Machec to stay in place, and took a course parallel to the Adriatic coast, where I tried to establish at what distance the object was: it turned out that it was at about ten kilometers,” the ex commander said.

“However, it did not allow me to get any closer to it. I reduced the speed — the distance was the same. I increased the speed – it was still the same ten kilometers,” Jurjevic recalled the astonishing chase.
The radar on the Prevlaka peninsula did not "see" the object, however, when two supersonic Soviet MiG-21s arrived from Belgrade, Yugoslav radars managed to record the “strange guest.”
sputniknews.com...

Freaky and interesting case, if it were a ufo and judging by what it did, and other supposed cases of military and ufo, it almost sounds like whatever they be, that it testing them for some odd reason.
This is also infamous pic also in a montestary in Serbia, Kosovo I think.

Also matches the colour descriptions, but the pic has two different craft. It funny how the orange guy looks kind of like Rambo with the string tied round the head.

Snf
edit on 15-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join