It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Occurences of Synchronicity and Other Events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good evening, fellow ATSers. I have been experiencing a significant increase in synchronistic events over the last three or four months, as well as an increase in other unusual phenomena. I wonder if this has been happening to anyone else.

I am a sensitive and an empath, so it's not all that unusual for me to experience synchronicity, but there have been particular times when the number of occurrences have "spiked", for lack of a better description. I've tried to correlate these spikes with specific events, but my memory is just not that sharp these days. I do know that my last significant spike was leading up to and following the tsunami and nuclear disaster in Japan a few years ago, but that's the only correlation I can remember.

Three years ago, I had surgery which resulted in a number of unexpected complications. It took me more than two years to recover and during that time, my attention was focused on self-healing and not the other oddities that usually seek my attention. Three or four months ago, my subconsciousness flipped a switch and the things I've experienced in the past have come back full force and have increased exponentially.

I have started seeing the 11:11 code again multiple times a day and am experiencing other synchronistic occurrences on a daily basis. It feels like my environment has become charged with unsettled energy. I have seen several shadow people lurking around. I have started to see the flickering energy of spirits in my home and am fairly certain that a poltergeist is playing hide and seek with me. This spirit has been very brazen and has engaged in physical contact with both my husband and me. Outside of the poltergeist activity, I don't sense that the other activity is necessarily negative, but it is very frenetic with an unsettling vibration. My three cats are also on alert and will watch the invisible with their three heads moving in the same direction. There is a new noise attached to the low hum I have heard for years and lastly, although I have never experienced any precognitive abilities, I have abruptly awoken from sleep the last two nights in a fight or flight state and gasping for air. Unfortunately, I don't remember my dreams, but it seems that they're telling me something that is sending me into a panic.

Has anyone else experienced this type of increased activity and if yes, what are your instincts telling you?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Do you associate any particular type of event with these number codes eg. 11:11 means you are right on track/heading in the right direction?

Have you checked to see what the cats are looking at? Sometimes I have to get real close to see a tiny spider, fly or other bug in the dim light. Do your cats stay with you at night? Could they be sitting on top of you?

What does the poltergeist do exactly? Hiding things? Opening doors/cupboards?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I've always felt the 11:11 phenomena was a positive sign and I've successfully used it in the past to manifest various things. My abilities to manifest are usually heightened when I see the code.

There is no way to see what the cats are watching. Both my husband and I have tried and to our eyes, there's nothing there. I've seen one of two of them simultaneously tracking things in the past, but to see all three heads moving in unison is quite a sight. Also, they're not stalking anything as they would an insect. They're just watching something.

No, they are not allowed in the bedroom. When I referred to a brazen poltergeist, it has been tickling my husband and putting pressure on various parts of my body. Nothing I haven't dealt with before.

It's other activities have included starting/stopping appliances and electronics, moving objects from one room to another and somehow generating the sound of something crashing when a search of the house reveils no such crash.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: timidgal

I'm not a sensitive but have seen a general trend upward in synchronistic events when in periods of spiritual growth. Perhaps your just finally over physically healing and are more spiritually attuned. Also, could be the eclipse?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have had a lot of a certain type of synchronicity past two months or so.This involves me listening to YT vids while i work on a different type of site.For instance,i was pasting something i copied onto the comment box of someone named BSmith (Smith is not his real surname) and the moment i pasted the copied material into his comment box,the reader's voice on YT said "Bill" The guy's name is Bill,although his usermame uses only his initial and true surname.Or i would flip the page on the site,and first picture i see is a sheep,and as i see the picture of the sheep,the YT guy/gal says the word sheep.It has become weird so often it happens.On YT i listen mostly to creepypastas,metaphysical subject matter and some political commentary.The site i use simultaneously is a normal mainstream type site for photographers.

Another thing that happened was that a fellow abductee,an American citizen with whom i share a deep and dear bond of friendship,contacted me again.Our friendship does not depend on frequent contact and we normally briefly chat 2 or 3 times a year.This time he seemed very emotional,for him that is,and chatted more than usual.I hope he is not being used or bothered by the Others.It feels off in a way.

Had a strange dream of being on another planet last night,for a change i slept all night long cuz i was feeling slightly sickly yesterday.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Ive gone through very increased periods of synchros in the past..2009 was big, but 2015 around april was out of this world nutty..

I don't know how you are but I can avoid "the call" well I can run for a time.. Mine started with 11:11.. I was NOT on the internet and didnt tell a soul.. but it was like lessons down a path.. I much later wondered and was afraid to type it into a search engine.. woo, its not just me I found.. Other people.

I leave that path...

But its calling me back now and again.

lately Ive been flat. I may be out of tune or who knows. My psychic is lower.. My synchros are in the safe off position for the first time in a long time.

my 11:11 things were right with a tingle up my spine and in my vision was something like a book or a word... starting I guess 2005? 2007?? It always had a path.. More like stepping stones..

Im afraid to want it back.
but I miss the magic at the moment.
Last magical stepping stone path was too much for me.

Hope I made some sense, and me personally?? Mine is on 0 out of 10. Nothing.. A few months ago I was getting hits like 2 out of 10..

2015?? I hit 11 out of 10 and my adrenalin response.. my reality.. my sense of "normal" is never coming back.

I miss it.. but ..

anyway.

Im in the down phase... Ive noticed people similar to me have the same timing.. same synchros at the same timing.. Im not on the boat for this round so we must not be on the same road. Or I fell off tje boat??

I am learning from physical regular sequential life so maybe its a focus thing? I went physical for once.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Idk what its worth but for four years I experienced always looking at my phone everyday twice a day at 11.11. Or any random clock like,at my job, my home, or my bank. I had many strange experiences since November of last year that seemed related and resulted in NDE's. These included hyper-real yet,seemingly impossible dreams.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Do you only look at clocks at 11:11? That would be remarkable.

I like airplanes and am amused at 7:47, myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

humm, we must of knocked heads =p ...

last 3 or so years , like you , everything is now quiet (or is it till recently? ) .. before those 3 years even, everything spoke, had a ecstasy sense around me that at heightened times my ideas were very out there - discovering myself , active on ats - shared my views, my beliefs - openly of course... but since nothing much changed for me personally, or maybe was just oblivious to my surroundings before it went all quiet... that 3 years of "quiet"

Then that eclipse came... Here is what's unsettling - trending care free these last 2 years , somewhere i turned around going down the staircase but unknowingly... sometimes i wish i could have all the heightened sense.. and when i say heightened i mean naturally high all the time, experimenting with mind.. anything possible.. from the afterlife, too history and relationships to what has made the world frontier today unfold, great minds , inventors, I was into meditation, light work, had a knick for "haunted" areas, practiced astral projection and out of body - I was connected to others minds and bodies before they could even react in their own conscience .. this kind of stuff... and it all somehow vanashied.. maybe i gave up internally too easily - and accepted that own fate is what makes all of it worth while.. i dont know.. i was cozy until..

well, like i said, that "damn" naturally occurring eclipse .. it raised the waters, probably blinded some people, North korea, like the seasons, things come and go in rotations.. they come back in waves.. i think its time again...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
11:11 ?

so cliche

Mine is 3:41 (anti or post)

seen it a lot the last few days, and i wouldn't look at the time more than 5 or 6 times...i do not wear a watch, i tend to use my surroundings and others doings to gauge what time it is.

but i can go for weeks not seeing it at all...12:34 used to see that one as a kid. Anyways, i don't think it means a great deal, maybe routine has something to do with it.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: timidgal
I have been experiencing a significant increase in synchronistic events over the last three or four months, as well as an increase in other unusual phenomena. I wonder if this has been happening to anyone else.

Have you changed your diet or medications lately? Because higher awareness of synchronicity generally has to do with increased dopamine levels in your brain. Dopamine is what helps us recognize patterns and put them into context. You see more faces in clouds, ghosts in shadows, and objects and events that trigger old memories.

EDIT: This is not to say that these things aren't real. I've toyed with the idea that if you have boosted dopamine levels you are actually seeing "reality" more accurately than if you're just slogging along with your regular brain. It's just not the consensus reality. Maybe you're getting a peek at the source code for the simulation.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
11:11 is not just clocks! I hate when people say, "A clock is right two times a day..."

No. You hit pause on the Big Bang Theory to heed nature's call. The time reads, "11:11" on the DVR. The show just happen to say the word, "Nature". Talking on the phone, the conversation dies, say goodbyes, the call lasts... 11:11. Go to the store, buy random stuff, total, yep, 11:11. Post something funny/strange on ATS, time, 11:11. All that without even looking at a clock!

I feel 11:11 is the first step. It is a wake-up call. "Don't sleep till noon, sleepy head! Wake up!"

The synchronicity thing can pretty strange fast. I've had several wild days here on ATS documenting some of them in general conversation. for example, I would be listening to a song on my iPod, trying to explain how trippy this is, then the song lyric says something like, "Everything is so twisted, let me know that your still my friend. I can't take this anymore. I felt my mind walk out the door." Which is from a song called, Tripping The Life. Which happened from hitting random play on the iPod. The conversation included the terms, "twisted," "spiral," and "circling." It was one of my last posts before I left for the day and walked out the door. For me, that went on for about a full week.

It comes and goes. Ride the wave while you can!

edit on 7-9-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A couple years ago I was hit with an "Al Jolson" synchronicity. Within the course of two days his name came up three times in different ways, the most entertaining of which was in an old cartoon I hadn't seen in decades with a character called "Owl Jolson."

There was no biographical movie being made, or no new recordings being released or anything that would indicate an increase in the amount of Al Jolson awareness in general.

It was just odd.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Imo, I find these types of incidences only occur when the psyche becomes perplexed by something that it trying to figure out or wants something to do. Know clue as to what cause such chains or what not, wether they are immediate or just very long term.

The 11 thing is redundant, and is more or less a habit out of beleif and maybe the feeling of the body clock is what's so hype about it. Hell, to make it more challenging, why not make it a habit of telling the time just by guessing. The more accurate the more impressive I'd guess.

I've had some days man...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I do know that my last significant spike was leading up to and following the tsunami and nuclear disaster in Japan a few years ago, but that's the only correlation I can remember.

My life started to change very much from that period/time until now.

I have started seeing the 11:11 code again multiple times a day and am experiencing other synchronistic occurrences on a daily basis.

Last saturday september 1, I saw it in a very intense manner (and not expected at all) 11:11 sign. I'm not use to it.

Has anyone else experienced this type of increased activity and if yes, what are your instincts telling you?

I feel i'm being blocked of the usual sensitive feelings I had since 2011...maybe it's because the very important step and changes i'm making on my life right now.

However let me tell about about a dream (in a kind of premonition I had few days ago and I had some before important moments), it was about the news... i saw the reporters at the big news stations sadly saying they would prefer giving news about kittens and flowers... like happy stuff,etc (good news, that they are not use to give in these days)... instead of the ones they were giving right now or nowdays(?)...I had the feeling they were reporting something related to a big tragedy or tragedys of mankind that are about to happen (it can start in north korea, i don't know)

It was just a dream as many.. but some dreams cause more impression for the unusual events, ideas or images that brings to me as the last one than others.

Nice OP by the way. thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Haa, I was thinking of starting a thread here asking the very same question as you.
My "synchronicities" have been outta this world. Last year, my kids pet name for me was "T.V set top box" because every subject I spoke about to them would appear on the telly soon after, on a daily basis.

One particular instance threw my youngest a bit, we were both talking about galaxies and we entertained the idea that God has a big spoon stirring the stars creating the big swirl that are galaxies. After our conversation, my son turns on the tv to the kids channel and low and behold, there's this guy holding a super sized spoon stirring in a big bowl the size of a spa pool.
If that was not coincidental enough, he said he was stirring up the universe!

These sort of things happen a lot in my home but, like you, they are not just weekly or daily anymore, they're hourly!
From what I can gather, these experiences tend to be connected to matters of the heart. Talking about the spiritual aspects of life and creation has a great affect but more so the subject of being "true blue" or "true to the heart".

I'm not a religious person, far from it. In fact I've lost count how many times I've told God to stick it were the sun don't shine..... if he's real...... and equipped with an orifice.....
But I don't entertain that anymore, I have all the respect in the world for life, creation, God/Universe, what ever you want to call it....... maybe that's the key, to not hold something in high regard because of fear of repercussions or judgement, be "true blue from the heart".

But what do I know, I chose this name on ATS for a very good reason.... it's most befitting!

As for this 11:11 thing, I think they're just markers like the ones on the side of the road to tell you you're on track...... maybe?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

You could be right. I don't think it was the eclipse because it started months before, but it could be that my senses have now opened up again since they're not hyper-focused on mt health.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
This involves me listening to YT vids while i work on a different type of site.For instance,i was pasting something i copied onto the comment box of someone named BSmith (Smith is not his real surname) and the moment i pasted the copied material into his comment box,the reader's voice on YT said "Bill" The guy's name is Bill,although his usermame uses only his initial and true surname.Or i would flip the page on the site,and first picture i see is a sheep,and as i see the picture of the sheep,the YT guy/gal says the word sheep.It has become weird so often it happens.On YT i listen mostly to creepypastas,metaphysical subject matter and some political commentary.The site i use simultaneously is a normal mainstream type site for photographers.

Now that is really bizarre and interesting. I get the gist of what you're describing, but what does "YT" stand for?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Im afraid to want it back.
but I miss the magic at the moment.
Last magical stepping stone path was too much for me.

I know exactly what you mean. When you're in the thick of it, it's amazing...to a point. I've often thought that I'm blessed to be a sensitive and a highly tuned intuitive. It's the empath sensitivities that can send me over the edge. I can deal with all of the spirit flickers, shadow people, and even the poltergeist activity, but it's the energy and vibrations that are really hard for me to deal with right now. I can usually control it by protective measures, but nothing I do is working right now.

Well, I'll just wait and see. As I said, I've never been known to be pre-cog, so I don't worry that it's a message or warning of some kind, especially since it doesn't seem that many of you are feeling the same thing. I'll wait to see what answer eventually comes to me.

I'm glad you're at a 0 right now and I hope it continues.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Do you only look at clocks at 11:11? That would be remarkable.

I like airplanes and am amused at 7:47, myself.

Hi, Phage. I've read your posts for many years and am always impressed with your knowledge and insight. I might even remember corresponding on another 11:11 thread a few years ago, but who knows?

Yes, I have always been sensitive to 11:11, but clocks/time have only been one aspect of it. Although others have stated that this "phenomena" started to happen in the 90's, I can remember it being a part of my life as far back as the late 70's.

That being said, 11:11 is really just one of many types of synchronicity I've been experiencing these last few months. There have been literally too many to list in one post. There was even a situation about three months ago which included a multiple cluster of events over a two week time span. This cluster literally might have been a life-changer for me, without exaggeration, but time will tell. I'm still processing it all.

One more comment, if you don't mind sharing, why is 7:47 interesting to you, or were you just being a bit snarky? I can't tell, which is a quandary in itself since I can usually pick up on intent. The reason I ask is because 747 has always had an ominous connotation to me. I used to travel to and from the UK many times a year on business and I never wanted to fly British Airways since it always seemed that when I did, it was on a 747. Not liking that number and being thousands of miles above terra firma simultaneously made for a very unsettling flight!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join