It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled Out of Line and Frisked Everytime He Flies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My son who is a white teenager is pulled out and frisked every time we fly on family vacations. This has happened 4 times already. It is at different airports and different places we fly. Does any one know why? It is so annoying. He has long hair but other than that I cant think of any reason they would do this. I was hoping someone with insider info can help
edit on 9.6.2017 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Teenage boys smoke pot. That's all I can think of. Why did you feel the need to mention he's white?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah ummm?

There was no video until I hit refresh. Lol

edit on 962017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
just giving his physical description

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It came off as he's white why are they messing with him.
Sorry .

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
it is shoulder length not even that long.. but maybe that is the issue

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
good question. I haven't flown in twenty years, then 3 times in a year. I've had an enhanced pat down, been checked for explosive residue, and found a card in my suitcase telling me they searched it. I'd like to know why too

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would that matter to you? Because maybe he's implying that the TSA focuses more on whites? Maybe he's implying that because.............ITS TRUE! And frankly, it pisses me off which is why I only fly overseas and only fly foriegn airlines!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
they tell me it is random.. but I don't think so if it is always the same person

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When you go on your fifth family vaca I would cut his hair prior to leaving and see if it happens 5/5. If it don't then they were thinking your son was some kind of druggie. I know segregation is a b#h

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Maybe he is attractive and the security people wants to get some feels?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
who cares it is over in like two minutes. I used to always get patted down when I would fly also. I was even asked to walk through that machine that blows air at you checking for who knows what. I have not flown since 2011 though so whatever. I do road trips now, family is too big and would rack up thousands for a single round trip on the cheapest airline.

Plus driving is more fun with the stopping at little places here and there.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Great question.I was a manager at a very large airport my working career.Back then I had a little better hair growth ability than today.When I went to fly from my place of employment and job I loved,even with my federal goverment security badge around my neck TSA would always ask me to step out of line and be xtra searched.However,I had a pony tail back then and always wondered could that be the situation when the TSA people stand in the same mc donalds line as I do every day for breakfast.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

His name may be similar to someone on the no-fly list. Check this with the TSA.

edit on 6-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I Personally went through the same thing but in a different scenario-when I had long hair the cops would constantly pull me over just for walking down the street-in fact one cop forcibly checked my arms for track marks and literally threatened to jump me, all I was doing was walking home.

First blacks, then Muslims, now headbangers-what is the world coming to? maybe your son has a concealed weapon in his flowing locks, or maybe he is concealing an ingredient for an explosive in his mane.

The funny thing is all the cops that pulled me over were balding-jealously methinks.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I and my mother and father are as well. My grandfather used to be on some kind of list for being an A.I.M. member and fighting at the second battle of Wounded Knee in the 70s. I think since we were related to someone considered a domestic terrorist, we will never fly freely lol.

Y'all related to any extremists?

Rest in Paradise paps, one year gone tomorrow!

PS they always say it's Random....

-Alee
edit on 9/6/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Most tsa agents are secret pedos.....
I'm joking but really F the tsa.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Does he listen to loud music? He may be a neo nazi.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It came off as he's white why are they messing with him.
Sorry .

For serious? That's where your knee-jerk went?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join