It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German police urging women not to go out alone after latest brutal rape

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeSignal

originally posted by: Painterz

Does this one being committed by a 'southerner' make it much worse than the other 21 that occurred that day that weren't committed by southerners?

How would you personally know how many of those 22 daily rapes were committed by people from north africa or the middle east? (what you call 'southerner')

You have clearly stated that the remaining 21 daily rapes were NOT committed by 'southerners'. I am awaiting your solid documentation. Otherwise, check yourself at the door, you clearly come off as a leftist brainwashed individual. Claiming that others have problems with reality while you yourself postulates like a madman.

Deny ignorance is the motto of this whole website. Might want to read up on that.

I have read up on it, as have others, read the comments above, this story has been pretty thoroughly put in the RT/Russian propaganda blown out of all proportion to further the ends of Islamophobic people bracket that it deserves to be in.

Look at the statistics provided on how safe GErmany is compared to the vast majority of other nations.

Rapists is a problem, yes. But to say therefore all refugees are a problem is a fallacious conclusion to make and is not borne out by the statistics.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

This is the original story not the RT one.

www.bild.de...

And this is what she told them....
When she awoke from anesthesia, she described the police as follows:

►South-German type
►25 - 35 years old
►170 - 175 cm tall
►Standard / strong stature
►done hair
►current, dark unkempt beard
► dressed in a single color basecap in muted color, checkered shirt with blue / green elongated checks, light jacket, knielanger trousers (possibly gray), sports shoes.

At no point does it say immigrant or Muslim.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: trollz

If Germany had any men left this problem would be solved in short order. What we are seeing here is the result of the pussification of the western 1st world males. The U.S. isn't in much better shape in that regard.

Man I agree with that, noticed this a while ago. Sad very sad

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I am just asking myself if the police did the same when Jack the Ripper carried out his nefarious deeds there in England.
And if people were upset about the warning, too...

Actually, when Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper was going around killing women, the police did try and say that women should exercise caution when out late, this resulted in loads of demonstrations by women demanding that the police do their job and not try and tell women to stay home.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966

www.bild.de...

►South-German type
►25 - 35 years old
►170 - 175 cm tall
►done hair
► dressed in a single color basecap in muted color, checkered shirt with blue / green elongated checks, light jacket, knielanger trousers (possibly gray), sports shoes.

And in what way exactly do people from southern Germany look distinctly different from people of northern Germany? Saying he looks "south-German" makes no sense.
edit on 9/5/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

If Germany had any men left this problem would be solved in short order. What we are seeing here is the result of the pussification of the western 1st world males. The U.S. isn't in much better shape in that regard.

Oh, I know a lot of Krauts that you would not be 'man' enough to repeat that in from of. Easy to be a tough guy when sitting at an anonymous keyboard. That is what I define as a pussy.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught9966

Do you speak German or did you use a translator? I looked it up in a few places, they said it meant mediterranean, or just southern. And that would be the literal translation.

Lol, when I used Chrome's auto-translate it said "deluxe type".

edit on 5-9-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Onslaught9966

www.bild.de...

►South-German type
►25 - 35 years old
►170 - 175 cm tall
►done hair

And in what way exactly do people from southern Germany look distinctly different from people of northern Germany? Saying he looks "south-German" makes no sense.

Who knows but it was her description, not mine.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Ok but you realise that neither Stockholm or Zurich are in Germany right?

I provided examples of this happening in three different continental European countries, in direct response to you saying:

Must be a continental European thing then as I live in Europe and if they thought the attacker was a muslim imigrant they would say so.

So yes, I know that Stockholm and Zurich are not in Germany, and my post reflected that. Your response was nonsensical.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

...to you. To Germans it makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Simple problem solved.....adopt a personal weapons amendment and screw this stupidity.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
fact check: is the term southerner used in Germany to mean immigrant?

Südländer usually is restricted to southern Europeans, so Italians, Greeks, Spaniards and maybe Turks. Most of which are neither Arab nor Muslim.

People from the northern African regions would usually be called (Nord)Afrikaner and people from the middle east probably Araber or Orientale or something along those lines.

It used to mean "Italian/Greek/Turkish" when those were the nations guest workers mostly came from.

It's not as if "Muslim" and "Arab" were interchangeable either.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Unless they are wearing leiderhosen or Heidi outfits, it would be impossible to distinguish someone from Munich or Frankfurt. They do have a tendency to say Y'all in Southern Germany.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

In my humble opinion....there are 1st world males...but we are in hiding, because every time we try to show some form of chivalry, strength and honor.... we are litigated into the ground by SJW.

Personally, for me all I need to know, if firm confirmation of the rapist and which wall to line them up against.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Makes me wonder: Who keeps voting for Merkel?

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it interesting that we hear these stories, coming from a variety of countries, and when a poster comes in who lives in that (whatever) country, he/she is ignored?

I've just noticed it. That is all.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeSignal

You have clearly stated that the remaining 21 daily rapes were NOT committed by 'southerners'. I am awaiting your solid documentation. Otherwise, check yourself at the door, you clearly come off as a leftist brainwashed individual.

Here is some light reading for you , read it , read all of it . 1200 sexually assaulted in one night , by organised gangs of " southern " migrants . Get back to me with you rightist brainwashed opinion .

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

There is little point in using details and facts, the people that believe this media hype would literally believe anything that suits their bias, it would be far more effective to just bang your head against the wall.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Sounds like its time for white males to start providing group security for white women when they go out seeing how the German govt seems to either unwilling or unable to.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Ok but you realise that neither Stockholm or Zurich are in Germany right?

I provided examples of this happening in three different continental European countries, in direct response to you saying:

Must be a continental European thing then as I live in Europe and if they thought the attacker was a muslim imigrant they would say so.

So yes, I know that Stockholm and Zurich are not in Germany, and my post reflected that. Your response was nonsensical.

My post made perfect sense as although you listed 3 stories about it none of them was actually from the country the incident happened in.

You would be amazed at some of the things people think about Europe and how the laws work in different countries so I was simply making sure you were aware of the basic geography of the continent.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join