It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens on websites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi everyone...

I always thought, that in some websites (like this one) alins are among us, not just humans who live on the surface of this planet. Some members are thinking and posting so differently, that it can be recognized that they are or could be aliens.

It doesn't mean that they are smarter than pople, smart people who learnt much are thinking differently to those who learnt less. Aliens try to copy the behaviours of smart people, but it can be seen in their posts that they have nothing to do with life on the surface of this planet.

What do you people think of this?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
Some members are thinking and posting so differently, that it can be recognized that they are or could be aliens.

I'd really like to see some examples of this.

(post by surnamename57 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

I think you should change this part if you're asking the whole forum...

You wouldn't want be labelled as an alienist.
edit on 392017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak. I am Dr Remulak.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yup we're here, and not impressed with what we see. Humans, squabbling petty creatures. Your fascinations with Faceb@@k and Nike sneakers is pathetic. Your easily distracted by political "teams" without knowing that they are all the same and with the same goals in comical at best, actually tragic Oh yeah, what is a Kardashian? Even we can't figure out that obsession....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's possible. Saying no without showing proof would be just dumb.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Some members are thinking and posting so differently, that it can be recognized that they are or could be aliens.

Some of them have not learnt to spell like humans yet, that is one way I spot them.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Oh yeah, what is a Kardashian?

I think it's slang for "entitled attention seeker with a big arse".

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Some of them have not learnt to spell like humans yet, that is one way I spot them.

There is one poster who I'm fairly certain is a space alien. I may have to Cowboy up and try to prove it.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Come on every one...your sounding like aliens...

I can't believe some of you won't exercise the thought. Use some creativity and imagination. Granted stay within reason if your so bound by limitations.

You bring a good point though. I don't know fully of the T&C to use threads of this site to label individuals as possible aliens since people freak out over banana peels in trees.

I've seen some post as well as ALL of you. Even this thread. No offense op but what you ask is if an alien were to ask. But yes some people are so far out there like me to be considered alien in nature. To a normal person, psychos are aliens.

If ET were to use this site to see how we interact with information that's so out there. If it's meet with negative criticism which...Everyone of you in this OP has shown. They could view us as small and not ready for such truth. Though I would hope if an actual ET makes a thread on this site to judge the intellect of humanity. They do it better then the possible aliens making some weird threads today.
Though they wouldn't have to test us. It's plain to see we ain't ready for any f#ng thing.

Reminds me of that south park episode where aliens land and leave behind "space cash". We use it for what you would assume we use it for. We lie to the aliens about using it. Turns out. SPOILER ALERT. It was a test to see how far we have come in society. We failed it. Bad.

We have been failing. Terribly. I can't believe none of you could try to entertain the thought. Push the bonds of reality folks. This is a conspiracy website. So why are all of you so negative about any idea about every and all possibilities. Seriously...

The dude who invented the federal reserve note had to convince his friends that a green piece of paper with a face and number could have value in it.

Or the best of all.

Religion. From today back when there were many.

So come on...Use parts of your brain you don't normally use...you'd be surprised at all you miss.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

But entertain it based on what?

Because someone might type differently from others?
Not everyone on this forum has English as their first language.

Because aliens might be among us?
Then I would expect it to proven and not just be faith based.

Because aliens would be communicating through a forum to find out what humans are really like?
If that's the case, we're all screwed. Just look at some of the most bizzare members for clarification.

So no, I don't have to entertain the idea, but I won't stop anyone from doing so.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Lol
Exactly. Taking your comment 1 step further, the aliens have still to learn the concept of; paragraphs.

@OP. They watch and monitor comments. When a human says something that they should not know, they move in and start PMing the member.

Reason: They have to clamp down on alien traitors and humans that get given the truth from God who is their Primary Enemy #1.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

When you first thought Earth had several moons and then figured out that most were human buttocks, that is a Kardashian. They are complete asses!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lol, underedumakated aliens.

Imagine the CIA sending a spy to Russia that hasn't mastered the language?

Pretty dumb aliens, they come all this way and kana speeka de english.

Besides they aren't trolling the internet, they are occupying hi level office, with their hands upon the levers.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Wot du yu meen bay thatt?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

They obviously have not met this grammar Nazi guy then

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I really wish I would have been there to see where this relationship started. What is your fascination with that poster? Is it admiration? Some type of wicked plan for revenge? bromance?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I really wish I would have been there to see where this relationship started.

It started when I created that account so I could talk to myself.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hi everyone...

I always thought, that in some websites (like this one) alins are among us, not just humans who live on the surface of this planet. Some members are thinking and posting so differently, that it can be recognized that they are or could be aliens.

It doesn't mean that they are smarter than pople, smart people who learnt much are thinking differently to those who learnt less. Aliens try to copy the behaviours of smart people, but it can be seen in their posts that they have nothing to do with life on the surface of this planet.

Absolutely

Yes

But only sometimes.

Never on Thursday nights though

This above is alien writing or as close to it that I remember seeing.

I will search my brain's data base to see if I can recall the aroma of excrement from a dead raccoon

Once found, I will translate this into words so all can enjoy the wonderful smell
edit on 3-9-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join