It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Shatters The Antifa Left Alt Right Paradigm - Videocast Trailer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

don't have to, his word is not credible enough to warrant wasting my time.
i've seen to much of his bs in the past to put any stock in anything he says.

Then don't bother. Your comments make some of us think that you think Antifa people are wonderful people.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

you need to go back to the antifa threads and read my posts, don't speak to something unless you know you can back it up.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

you need to go back to the antifa threads and read my posts, don't speak to something unless you know you can back it up.

This is about Antifa and Alt-Right. Icke is right this time.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
it's also about the person that saying it.
but it's ok if you think so, still say he's fos, he's just bumping his gums to draw flies.
edit on 3-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

it's also about the person that saying it.
but it's ok if you think so, still say he's fos, he's just bumbling his gums to draw flies.

Then we shouldn't listen to anyone.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

maybe some one who doesn't speak as much bs as he does and that is more credible.

do you put stock in aj, greer, howe all known flim flam artists. that's what icke is and always has been since he went into the ct business. he found a niche that people with more money than sense will pay to see him and buy his books. and it's 95% bs, ask any con man or good lair and they'll tell to put elements of truth in your bs. that why you can keep them comin back for more.
edit on 3-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I know he spouts a lot of BS. Many people here know that. It goes without saying. You didn't even have to say it. No point in jumping in thread to tell people he's a con artist without discussing the topic that he was talking about which he just happened to be right. I read Todd Starnes' opinion pieces because he's entertaining but from time to time he's right about something and Foxcons and liberals actually agree on comment sections.

edit on 9/3/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have to hold my hand up as a David Icke fan of many years.

That video was pretty neat albeit hard to listen to for those who are the targets of his ire.

looking forward to the book too.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That video is 23 minutes long! Ain't nobody got time for that. I listened to it till I'd got the gist of what he was saying, then quit.

He says that antifa is a front which is being used to suppress freedom of speech, hence is itself effectively fascist. Checkmate, liberals!

A far simpler (but less exciting) explanation would be that both fascists and antifascists have ideas that would curtail freedom of speech, and that freedom of speech is an apolitical principle that transcends ideologies and which is therefore threatened from many directions.

Verdict: Icke gonna Icke.

I think that Icke is also operating under the mistaken belief that his personal definition of 'fascism' is correct even though it's completely different from the historical facts of fascism. But (a) he's very very far indeed from being alone in that belief, and (b) I don't have the energy to waste on discussing it.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

here's a better one, when it's a known bullsh@@ artist don't waste your time.
all icke does is shovel bullsh@@ with no proof. and the gullible lap that bullsh@@ up.

I take it you don't watch any news then either.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

sure don't, just local on tv or when something is breaking.
i quit watching national news on tv many years ago, when i first noticed that they all reported the same thing just in a different order and all had the same slant/view. then when fox came out i use to try to watch theirs but it wasn't long before they were just as bad as the rest.
all my news come from the many different sources on the internet. then i weigh the info given.

i

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Antifa hasn't squelched my freedom of speech and I'm calling cheeze on David Icke. He's just a smoother talking Alex Jones huxtering BS conspiracy theories for the weak minded to sell his books. Just like AJ and his "True Caveman Paleo Formula" What kind of idiot would fall for that BS? Trump supporters???

Reptilians indeed....bold claims require bold proof and Icke ain't got jack $H!t.

edit on 3-9-2017 by olaru12 because: you have mail....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Why oh why would anyone listen to Ike? He's a known cockwomble of an individual! Or perhaps I'm one of those reptilian individuals

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

As a Centrist, I can unequivocally state that the Far Right and Left have absolutely nothing in common with the center... So, yeah, "horse shoe theory" is pretty damned accurate.
edit on 3-9-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I never heard of David Icke until his name popped up on ATS a couple days ago. What he said in the video is absolutely right. The extreme left and extreme right are one and the same. Both are driven by hate and some misguided sense of superiority.

That's surprising, David Ickes been on ATS as a Guest more than once.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

David Icke is right more often than he is wrong. That will probably fall on deaf ears though because you have already made your mind up about him.

Ted Heath. I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

don't have to, his word is not credible enough to warrant wasting my time.
i've seen to much of his bs in the past to put any stock in anything he says.

he rates Tin Foil hat and Quackery on Media Bias Check, and if you check atound you'll find that not many others except the gullible put stock in his bs.
David Icke

Really? You felt on posting here without watching the video... OK

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah, it's a sorry state of affairs.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Why oh why would anyone listen to Ike? He's a known cockwomble of an individual! Or perhaps I'm one of those reptilian individuals

Are you a supporter of Antifa or a supporter of free speech?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ted Heath. I rest my case.

really, i hadn't heard that heath had been proven guilty in fact from the wiki cause like i always say it's fast.

In 2015-17, the Wiltshire Police conducted million-dollar "Operation Conifer," a posthumous investigation of Heath for sex abuse, finding nothing.[3]

again like i say he talks sh@@ without any proof. but i suppose heath was like trump he could stand out in public and rape a kid and nobody would or could do or say a thing. thing about kids, the public might stand by him for somethings but they won't stand by a child molester.

and as i said before, icke uses bits of truth in his bs. he came out with it in his book in 98, the allegations were made before that. other information about heath was also well known.

the allegations of child sexual abuse section of the wiki,

Allegations of child sexual abuse[edit]
In August 2015, several police forces were reportedly investigating allegations of child sexual abuse by Heath.[101] Heath was under investigation by the Hampshire, Jersey, Kent, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Thames Valley police, and London's Metropolitan Police.[102][103]
Reports on 3 August stated that the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) was to examine an allegation by a former senior police officer that a criminal prosecution of a Filipino brothel keeper Myra Forde (who was convicted in a later case) of supplying underage girls to clients, was not pursued by Wiltshire Police after she reportedly "threatened to expose" that Heath may have been involved in offences concerning the abuse of children; and whether the force properly investigated the claims of abuse, which had been made in the 1990s.[104] In August 2015, Forde denied having any knowledge or making any threat.[105][106] Forde's counsel from that time issued a statement, "My former client wishes me to make it very clear that at no stage did she state that Ted Heath was a client and at no stage did she threaten to expose him as a client of hers if the prosecution was continued." The counsel for the prosecution in the case confirmed in a letter to The Times that the case was dropped because three prosecution witnesses had refused to testify, not because of any allegations against Heath.[107] The Times reported in May 2016 that the IPCC had decided the claims of the former senior police officer were without any foundation.[108]
It was reported in the Daily Mirror on 4 August 2015 that a man had claimed that at the age of 12 years he had been raped by Heath in a Mayfair flat in 1961, after he had run away from home, though the individual concerned was not 12 at that time and Heath owned no flat in Mayfair.[109] These allegations provoked several articles and responses.[110][111]
Allegations about Heath were being investigated as part of Operation Midland, the Metropolitan Police enquiry into historical claims of child abuse and related homicides.[112] A witness called "Nick" was introduced to the police by the Exaro website, who had interviewed him about alleged child sexual abuse by prominent figures at the Dolphin Square apartment complex in Pimlico, London; Heath was reported to be one of the figures.[113]
On 21 September 2015, The Guardian reported that investigating officers were divided as to whether Operation Midland could continue as no firm corroborative evidence had been found.[114] Sky News reported that the States of Jersey Police were investigating allegations against Heath as part of Operation Whistle,[101] and a similar investigation (Operation Conifer) was launched by Wiltshire Police at the same time.[115] Operation Conifer has cost the taxpayer approximately £900,000 and contains 17 personnel.[116] Its activities – such as raiding the offices of satirical magazine Private Eye due to cartoons mocking Heath's sexuality in the 1970s – have been called into question. Richard Ingrams, the editor of the Eye at the time, said to the Mail on Sunday that "The policemen ... wanted to know whether I had any information on Mr. Heath".[116] They also asked the current editor Ian Hislop whether he had any information on the matter, despite Hislop's being 14 at the time.[116]
The Sir Edward Heath Charitable Foundation, which operates the museum at Arundells, his home in Salisbury, said it welcomed the investigation. "We wholeheartedly believe [it] will clear Sir Edward's name and we will co-operate fully with the police in their enquiries", a spokesman said.[117]
On 27 November 2016, The Guardian reported that a leading criminologist, Dr Rachel Hoskins, had alleged that the evidence used against Heath in Operation Conifer,including discredited allegations of satanic ritual abuse, was "fantastical" and gained through the "controversial" practice of recovered-memory therapy.[118] The Wiltshire Police and Crime Commissioner has discussed the future of the investigation with the Wiltshire Police chief constable.[119] On 3 December the same paper reported that 15 people had made complaints of sexual abuse against Heath.[120] On 19 February it was reported that over 30 alleged victims had been identified.[121] However, in March 2017 The Daily Telegraph reported that Operation Conifer was being closed and that it found "no evidence to justify tarnishing the former prime minister’s reputation."[12
Allegations of child sexual abuse

so it seems he was spewing gossip horsesh@@ for the gullible who already had their minds made up.
now if there is any further new information that the police need that icke possesses, he needs to give it to them. but i suspect that they knew all that he claims and found it not credible.

edit on 4-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join