It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke: Robbers walk into bar full of off-duty cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wrong place, wrong time doing the wrong thing.

nypost.com... full-of-off-duty-cops/
Looks like the 2 robbed the take out side of a restaurant/bar. On the other side of this business there was a police retirement party going on and someone got word to the police officers that a robbery was in progress. So the police waited outside and "took" the 2 into custody.

This duo picked the wrong pub to knock off.
The armed crooks entered the take-out portion of Monaghan’s Pub in Woodlawn on Tuesday night and held up an employee at gunpoint before running off with an undisclosed amount of cash, police said, according to the news outlet.

“At that time, the person who had been behind the counter knew that there was a retirement party for a police officer happening, so they went into the other portion and alerted the officers to the fact that they had just been involved in an armed robbery,” Baltimore County Police Officer Jennifer Peach said.

Off-duty officers at the shindig quickly ran out and took the men into custody.

edit on 31-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Fine examples of IQ technology !!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wonder if one of them said, "Phil. Watchoo doin with all this gun man?"

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Intelligence is not their strong suit eh?
Nice mugshots tho...the idiot on the left looks like he hurt himself pretty good.
I can hear them now "we dindu nuffin"

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No joke, idiots. Would this have been shared here if they were white? After all these threads attract the below type of comments whether intentional of just following internet term trends.

originally posted by: RazorV66
Intelligence is not their strong suit eh?
Nice mugshots tho...the idiot on the left looks like he hurt himself pretty good.
I can hear them now "we dindu nuffin"

dindu nuffin?
...and you guys wonder why people call these things out as racist?
Source
edit on 31-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yes I would have posted this if these guys were white.

Would you be commenting if these guys were white?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What kind of question is that I have commented on white criminals before but I did not stereotype whites similar to using "dindu nuffins"(ie such as "what do you expect from white trash"). The point of that is the racial connotation. Did you see the link?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The guy on the left looks like he fell.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
What kind of question is that I have commented on white criminals before but I did not stereotype whites similar to using "dindu nuffins"(ie such as "what do you expect from white trash"). The point of that is the racial connotation. Did you see the link?

"Dindu nuffin!" is pretty common talk from low educated or thug by choice people of all races (that speak English of course).

There is absolutely nothing racist in what RazorV66 wrote,

Do you realise that you were actually the first poster on this thread to bring up anything about the race of the perpetrators?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You sound racist,I have seen just yesterday morning of a white person trying to rob a black martial arts teacher,this is why we have racism,liberals only see what they want to see,reality need not apply

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Looks like either he resisted arrest leading to a injury or there was excessive force. Seems how his partner isn't beat up I would imagine he resisted.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hammaraxx

"Dindu nuffin!" is pretty common talk from low educated or thug by choice people of all races (that speak English of course).

There is absolutely nothing racist in what RazorV66 wrote,

Do you realise that you were actually the first poster on this thread to bring up anything about the race of the perpetrators?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sure he's using it as a meme. Nothing racist? You are incorrect on the source, whether it was intentional or not(albeit some don't know the background to it).

About Dindu Nuffin is a pejorative term that originated on /pol/ to mock and criticize black people during the numerous riots throughout 2014 and 2015.

Origin The phrase “dindu nuffin” is derived from a bastardization of the phrase “didn’t do nothing”, a plea for innocence often used in reference to unarmed black men killed by police. One of the most famous instances of the usage of this phrase can be found in a comic. Detractors often use “dindu nuffins” to refer to sympathizers of the black community

Source

It originated during the shooting of Micheal Brown.

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

You sound racist,I have seen just yesterday morning of a white person trying to rob a black martial arts teacher,this is why we have racism,liberals only see what they want to see,reality need not apply

I'm neither of the partisan sides. Apparently only one side can call this stuff out as it is? What you said doesn't even make sense. Racism is a response to people calling out racism? Oh, wait lemme guess it's pushing racists to be pro active? LOL

"Dindu Nuffins"coming from the same who use cucks when calling someone out that they disagree with.
Then again would assume also are the same ones who have posted on these threads in the past-some deleted immediately "I knew the race before I clicked on the thread".

Truth hurts as does it trigger. Use the words expect to be called out and quit wondering why people refer to that as racist.

edit on 2-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
lol . . . I'm not a lockstep fan of law enforcement, actually I occasionally root for the other team.

However, in this case I just got to say:

Atta boy! Well done. Keep up the good work

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The fact you are making dindu nuffin racial is YOUR problem due to your racist bias. Dindu nuffin has intelligence connotations, not racial. Unless you think black people are all stupid, in which case, again, your racist bias.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The fact you are making dindu nuffin racial is YOUR problem due to your racist bias. Dindu nuffin has intelligence connotations, not racial. Unless you think black people are all stupid, in which case, again, your racist bias.

LOL everything is backwards with you guys. Even if your premise is to be contrarian this is absurd. What intelligence connotations, it's meant as an insult to insult people. It is wrong to use. I didn't make it racial(any sources for that?) it was made up to be racial.

join