It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 yrs. later: Princess Diana, Queen of Heaven the Antichrist & the NWO.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
She was not pampered, she was imprisoned by the ones who were supposed to love her, the ones who ultimately murdered her.

1. She was pampered. Her divorce settlement was £17 million with an annual salary of half a million.
2. She was not imprisoned. As a Royal she was prevented from doing the things "normal" people do. The fact that she divorced proves she had an escape route. If anything, she was naive and ignorant when she married.
3. She was not murdered. No evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: silo13
She was not pampered, she was imprisoned by the ones who were supposed to love her, the ones who ultimately murdered her.

1. She was pampered. Her divorce settlement was £17 million with an annual salary of half a million.
2. She was not imprisoned. As a Royal she was prevented from doing the things "normal" people do. The fact that she divorced proves she had an escape route. If anything, she was naive and ignorant when she married.
3. She was not murdered. No evidence.

If that's your definition of pampered I pray I'm never so lucky. What a crap way to live, not what I'd call 'pampering' at all. And so what if she got a lot of money, she should have gotten more.

Really. Again - our definitions don't match. Never being able to go anywhere or do anything without permission, gauds, etc? Yeah, whatever floats your anchor bud.

Really? No evidence? There's so much evidence I can't even get a handle on it all but I'm trying.

Yeah, ignorance is bliss...

peace

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join