It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynn Jaeger v Melania Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The below is the nominally female, freakish hag, fashion writer that criticised Melania Trump's choice of footwear for the visit to flood ravaged Texas. Once again, as usual, the ugly resentful lash out at the beautiful and the media frame it as the moral reprimands of unbiased third parties. Vogue, the distasteful rag that pays this abomination to write her deranged trash, like all other fashion magazines has no separation between editorial and advertising. So when you here the likes of Lynn Jaeger spouting about individuality and choice, keep in mind who her paymasters are.

I will bet you dollars to donuts that the footwear Melania wore in Texas was from a brand is in direct rivalry to one of Vogues commercial content dictators. Ask yourselves an honest question: Gentlemen, what would you prefer the woman on your to resemble more; Ladies who you prefer to be likened to in appearance, A classically beautiful, delightfully feminine, slender head turner, or this?

edit on 31-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bitter and envious jealousy often sways some people's opinions and agendas.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
She only wore heels from the White House to Marine One, to go to Air Force One, then changed in midair before she got to Texas. All the straw clutching Liberals had a meltdown for no reason.
As usual.
This is her getting off the plane in Texas.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Melania is certainly beautiful, but I just don't trust anything associated with the Trump family.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Melania was seen wearing regular shoes on the tarmac when they touched down in Texas.

Secondly, this person should not be commenting on what anyone else wears.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience
I did read that fake news somewhere and also saw a different pic with the FLOTUS wearing tenis shoes, same fake news as Trump looking at the eclipse with no protection.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Seeing that all I could think of was this.......

NSFW

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Melania is certainly beautiful, but I just don't trust anything associated with the Trump family.

There's that brainwashing.

What does trust have to do with this?
edit on 31-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Who cares what some nobody said about the first illegal immigrant I mean lady. Must be a slow news day for the praise Trump crowd.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Who cares what some nobody said about the first illegal immigrant I mean lady. Must be a slow news day for the praise Trump crowd.

Obviously, you cared enough to comment.

Must be a slow news day for the bash Trump crowd.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It must be hard for fashion designers to suck up to someone with the Fashion Sense of Lynn Jaeger to peddle their wares.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It must be hard for fashion designers to suck up to someone with the Fashion Sense of Lynn Jaeger to peddle their wares.

Honestly, I'd rather take my chances with QVC than her, if I were in the business.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I thought the first ones came in the Mayflower...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

First of all, you Leftists should love Melania if you think she is an illegal immigrant.
As far as this nut in the picture, I would not normally belittle anyone for their looks outside of the Hillary and the 3 Stooges...Pelosi, Waters and Wasserman-Slob.
But this woman is a strange looking specimen, she looks like a possible relative of Klaus Nomi (picture below).

Edit - On a side note, if you don't know who Klaus Nomi is, do a Google search and check out some of his music videos.....prepare to be flabbergasted by his outrageousness LOL

edit on 31-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
All from the first paragraph
nominally female
Freakish Hag
ugly resentful lash
distasteful rag
this abomination
deranged trash.

Come on now, you are not even breaking a sweat with your pejoratives. Is it too late to edit your OP with some more ignoble slams.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm happy with it as it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Are you her, or does she remind you of one of your female relatives?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Obviously, you cared enough to comment.

Must be a slow news day for the bash Trump crowd.

It is.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

At least the First Lady lives in the US .And can vote in elections in this country .
Cant say that for some of their worst critics
Hint , hint

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Are you her, or does she remind you of one of your female relatives?

If I were her then I wouldn't be calling myself a nobody would I? Typical Trump supporter brain not working before posting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join