It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next target Guam, North Korea says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Of course. And containing Guam could mean a host of things. I don't trust people, particularily those who don't deserve it. Better to be safe than ignorant.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
This is not going to make me popular.

No, it won't. I still like you, though...

I believe that kim was brain washed from a very young age by his father. This is not an excuse for his actions but a possible motive for his actions. He is afraid that we will invade and take his country from him.

I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case. He's a third generation Living God. Hard not to buy in, if you're told that, and treated like that, your whole life.

That being said. I think we should invade put kim in a straight jacket march him in front of his people and say the following. "Hey guys. So we're from the U.S. we just need to say one thing and we're leaving... We don't want your country we dont want to take control. We just want to male sure a lunatic doesn't have access to nuclear weapons." then we just leave with nothing else said.

In an ideal world, maybe that might work... Unfortunately, this isn't that world. To invade North Korea would invite a bloodbath that the worlds not seen since WWII. Militarily, it's an unequal fight, with South Korea, Japan, and the U.S. holding a dominant hand. But North Korea would fight, and probably do it very well. Not to mention China's roll...they'd not like it a bit, if the U.S. and South Korea decided to do this. What would they do? God alone, and China, knows. I like to think they'd act as peace brokers--but there's no knowing.

We simply can not, nor, in reality, should we act without concrete reasons. "Might" isn't concrete enough.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thank you, you're right.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Sapphire

You could be right-those are definitely possible scenarios-but there are an abundance of considerations.

In this heated climate, we can't strike first-we just can't and everyone including Kim knows it. He's going to have to actually hit something before it is called an act of war. That's the way it goes.

He's playing a dangerous game-maybe at the behest of others but either way he has to actually strike first.

I agree, he seems to be playing a game here. A very dangerous one.

He is a person who, unlike the starving people he rules over, has never missed a meal (apparently). He has never had to struggle with life as so many others have. He is a spoiled child that entertains himself by pushing boundaries and toying with the lives of others. He's gotten away with it thus far, so he has to keep pushing harder to derive further entertainment from it.

I shudder to think of the reaction if we were to fire missiles over Pyongyang. Not at, but over, as he has done to Japan.

I live on an island in the pacific, well within NK's missile range. There is talk here of resurrecting the old air-raid sirens that haven't been used in decades. I see and hear constant talk and worry from everyday people about what this idiot may do, and what would result from it.

There are no good answers to this, no easy solutions. I just hope this fool does not end up starting something that will doom so many innocent people.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Oh, they're just toying, placating him because it upsets us and Japan. I don't really believe there is anything more nefarious than that-unless:

they are setting themselves up to band together in some sort of alliance if the s*** hits the fan. Countries like to keep their options open at all times-it keeps all the nations on their nervous little toes.

I do wish 007, the Navy Seals or just some brave someone could get rid of Kim for us all-the poor North Koreans need to be freed in truth. That seems to be an issue not discussed much. The NK people are victims and suffering much with Kim in charge.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
At this point, I actually want him to do it... just to see how hard the hammer will come down. Kim is obviously starving for attention, and Trump set Guam as the red line. We may be closer to a war than most people think.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Now that chubby-boy has some functioning big bad weapons under his belt, he's itching for a fight.

At the rate he's going, his wish will be granted soon enough.

It's such a shame that his civilian bystanders are going to be the ones to pay the highest price for his infantile pissing contest though. I hope these people have secretly set up basement bunkers for themselves.

What I'd like to know is why the hell hasn't this nutjob 'accidentally' driven over himself 15 times yet ??

edit on 30-8-2017 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

That POS KIM.....It will not be much longer and one of those cheap missiles will fall onto dry land probably by malfunction which will probably start WWIII.

I wonder.... is all the chattering true? Is something going to happening BIG TIME in September with NK and USA?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

What I'd like to know is why the hell hasn't this nutjob 'accidentally' driven over himself 15 times yet ??

lol,,, I've kinda been wondering the same thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Something might happen yes. I've read on ATS that September 9th and September 23rd are 'big dates' to watch out for. Maybe Jesus will return. . ... Miracles abound. I would like to see peace but that's probably never going to happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I wonder.... is all the chattering true? Is something going to happening BIG TIME in September with NK and USA?

September is going to be yuge, there going to be a showdown, little kimmi verses Trump and it will look a little like this.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: Gothmog

Thank you, you're right.

Just the truth , but you are welcome.
Ever since the League of Nations became the UN , the group has been the most corrupt group ever in the history of mankind.
And folks listen to them.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It may be yuger than that. If Dennis Rodman teams up with Kim revealing secrets from the west, a blood bath may just be the end result. Of course my humour exceeds reality but...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Something might happen yes. I've read on ATS that September 9th and September 23rd are 'big dates' to watch out for. Maybe Jesus will return. . ... Miracles abound. I would like to see peace but that's probably never going to happen.

Greeting sister,

According to scripture before Jesus returns and brings his rule to this earth as supreme being and ruler over all on earth.... there will be devastation and death history has never seen before.

Can you image a minimum of two thirds of the earth's population being killed off and destroyed... scary stuff and if I know mankind we will make damn sure it gets done.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I think you are right and I also think our secret military technology will have to come out if war breaks out ... to show others who want to harm innocent people what USA is capable of.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
www.timesofisrael.com...

China warned Tuesday that tensions on the Korean peninsula have reached “tipping point” after North Korea Tuesday fired a ballistic missile over Japan, but said the United States and South Korea are partly to blame.

Yep Japan, Guam, South Korea and the USA are to blame for not wanting Kim to have nuclear devices and missile raining down in territorial waters of allies.

Tokyo also said the missile overflew Hokkaido, Japan’s northernmost island, with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe describing it as “an unprecedented, serious and grave threat” to regional security.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

It may be yuger than that. If Dennis Rodman teams up with Kim revealing secrets from the west, a blood bath may just be the end result. Of course my humour exceeds reality but...

Seeing Dennis Rodman dead in a ditch would not bother me.

What a waste of talent. He could have done so much more instead he plays with a fat dictator. I say fat due to the NK citizens who get blown away with a strong wind due to starving and their tiny bodies.

I don't understand why the world lets dictators like KIM live and breath.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Greetings and Thank You!

I can imagine it yes. Many of my family members lived through wwii and remember Germany and Japan dropping bombs on civilians. If there is a good entity, I hope they show up when we need them, rather than later.

edit on 30-8-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
www.timesofisrael.com...

China warned Tuesday that tensions on the Korean peninsula have reached “tipping point” after North Korea Tuesday fired a ballistic missile over Japan, but said the United States and South Korea are partly to blame.

Yep Japan, Guam, South Korea and the USA are to blame for not wanting Kim to have nuclear devices and missile raining down in territorial waters of allies.

Tokyo also said the missile overflew Hokkaido, Japan’s northernmost island, with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe describing it as “an unprecedented, serious and grave threat” to regional security.

That si such a dumb comment its so damn silly.

Even if NK had the ability to attack all nations With its weapons of mass destruction, it is not the main reason they want this capability.

Damn i though you People were a lot brighter then this.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm not sure any one Country is capable of that. Holding onto a nuclear device capable of destroying entire nations. However, I don't feel safer living in todays world, but rather, the opposite.
edit on 30-8-2017 by Sapphire because: 2434

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join