It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw "God/it" and I am terrified. Please help.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I will say there is dark and light. A ying and a yang a good and a evil. You seen the dark not the light. Just my own opinion from my own experiences. I don't normally share certain things, maybe someday.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I feel you. Lifting the veil is at first pretty exciting but sometimes also scary as hell. Your encounter sounds like mine and frankly i doubt you saw god. It sounds more like an evil entity. Did you face it head on? I know the feeling of dread and sorrow can be overwhelming but it is possible to snap out of it if you choose too. I'm very intrigued and please be so kind and tell us more if you don't mind sharing.

Who knows but it was very brief. There really isn't much else to tell other than it was the most terrifying experience ever for me. Hopefully this is the kick I need to make some changes in my life.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: intrptr

I am so scared right now..... I saw it, him, whatever you want to describe it..... I cannot explain it..

Don't trip. Spirit encounters are creepy, the fear is so the experience is seared in your memory.

Calm down, you are unharmed. Tell us more...

What it look like? Did it 'say' anything?

I cannot describe what "it" looked like. Dark space, something resembling the shape of an 8. I don't know. But I saw where I am going as of now and it ain't pretty. I must make a 180 RIGHT now in my life.

What direction are you going now?
If you need to make a 180, you must know what it is that you are doing that is wrong.
If you know what it is that you are doing wrong, then this experience that you had must have just made you understand that there are consequences for your actions, right?
edit on b000000312017-08-26T16:43:52-05:0004America/ChicagoSat, 26 Aug 2017 16:43:52 -0500400000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I feel you. Lifting the veil is at first pretty exciting but sometimes also scary as hell. Your encounter sounds like mine and frankly i doubt you saw god. It sounds more like an evil entity. Did you face it head on? I know the feeling of dread and sorrow can be overwhelming but it is possible to snap out of it if you choose too. I'm very intrigued and please be so kind and tell us more if you don't mind sharing.

Who knows but it was very brief. There really isn't much else to tell other than it was the most terrifying experience ever for me. Hopefully this is the kick I need to make some changes in my life.

Thx for your reply. Were you awake or asleep when it happened?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I am so scared right now..... I saw it, him, whatever you want to describe it..... I cannot explain it..

I went "heroic" and just as I was about to break through, I chickened out at the doorway.

I was at a very terrible place and the fear and terror was deep within every molecule of my bones. I have no idea where to turn next.

I have opened a lot of doors in my time span here on earth.I jumped into hell and out, chased by a super demon one time.I jumped into the side of heaven in which all people whom were blind, deaf and had special needs, all were there helping each other.I even talked to a spirit one time, well the spirit talked to me.I have realmed jumped all over the universe of time.

I have even realmed jumped into binary codes.The binary system is something I have no idea why it's there or even exists.

I believe you if don't know body else does and the only reason why I'm telling you this is that of the number 8 you mentioned.

the 8....i really dont want to tell you...but............. that door is going to lead you to

TextI cannot describe what "it" looked like. Dark space, something resembling the shape of an 8. I don't know.

Was copy written by iml527 August 26 3017 The mortal and frequency 3862-8iu?
edit on 26-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Thanks, I was awake.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What a blessing. Someone must love you to cause such self reflection. I see all white being around sick people. I saw one a few days before my husband was DX with cancer. But it never scared me.

Isn't there some prophecy about people having visions in the end times?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Well thank god you logged on to ATS to post a cryptic "I need attention" thread... otherwise we would be deprived of all your revelations.

Not sure what you mean by that.. I am just worried and confused after having been shown by "it" that there is a nice dark place for me as of now. Just posting for other people's experiences and advice. Have a great weekend!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The experience of a love so powerful and deep and all overriding that I can't explain it. I've only ever felt something that was a pale echo of it in the presence of my husband and my son.

The experience morphed out of a very vivid dream I was having.

I was at a school and someone came up behind like a boyfriend sometimes would. I turned a couldn't really see who it was. I only felt that love and heard/felt a voice laugh gently. Then I woke up.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The experience of a love so powerful and deep and all overriding that I can't explain it. I've only ever felt something that was a pale echo of it in the presence of my husband and my son.

The experience morphed out of a very vivid dream I was having.

I was at a school and someone came up behind like a boyfriend sometimes would. I turned a couldn't really see who it was. I only felt that love and heard/felt a voice laugh gently. Then I woke up.

That sounds like a nice experience. That is what I was hoping to get out of my experience but got the opposite instead. Maybe it is what I needed.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Thanks, I was awake.

Did it leave any residue behind or did you suffer any injuries?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sometimes terror gets us back on track, as you've stated. I don't think it was actually malevolent.

Chalk me down as another member who has had many strange visions both good and bad.

How we face these things is important too: Make the heart lighter than a feather.

It is the most difficult test we face. So difficult that I've chosen to drown myself in alcohol instead of confronting it again.

Good luck on your journey!
edit on 26-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Sometimes terror gets us back on track, as you've stated. I don't think it was actually malevolent.

Chalk me down as another member who has had many strange visions both good and bad.

How we face these things is important too: Make the heart lighter than a feather.

Yeah i experienced some visions as well but they usually never left any physical marks on my body before. I already made a thread when it happened but most members chalked it up as sleep paralysis. The whole encounter just felt weird and i have still no idea how long it lasted. I still think of extradimensional beings that are commonly mistaken for angels and demons when it comes to it though.

link   
Relax. Breathe. Relax.

I've seen something that was pure evil. It was totall darkness. Freaked me out. I'm still here. So are you. Relax.

Now think. "God/it/them/her (in my case of waking contact with the other)" really doesn't care about what you do as long as you do it right (all with respect to other beings). A personal vision of hell is just that: you projected your fears outward and the mirror showed you your self.

Now as to what your vision means is up to interpretation. Beware, the easy answer is not always the right one!! My 2 cents... stop being all about just you. Sounds simple but true change hurts; and takes effort. Take the time and effort to change... this is your warning.

She told me, "TEOT... TEOT, don't be afraid. He made you to worship me..."

I'm still wondering what that means!

You're here. No fear!

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Don't trip. Spirit encounters are creepy, the fear is so the experience is seared in your memory.

I cannot describe what "it" looked like. Dark space, something resembling the shape of an 8. I don't know. But I saw where I am going as of now and it ain't pretty. I must make a 180 RIGHT now in my life.

If you need to make a 180, you must know what it is that you are doing that is wrong.
If you know what it is that you are doing wrong, then this experience that you had must have just made you understand that there are consequences for your actions, right?

Strive to be more positive and not let the trivial things in life bother me. And you are correct probably. I am starting to think I was shown what needed to be.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well physical marks can still be self-inflicted. The experience and it's assimilation is pretty important whether it's dream, sleep paralysis, waking etc.

They are all but layers on the same cake called consciousness.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Plus many others...God is light.

1 John 1:5We write these things so that our joy may be complete. 5And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

Ezekiel 1:28 As the appearance of the rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking

Habakkuk 3:4 His radiance is like the sunlight; He has rays flashing from His hand, And there is the hiding of His power.

Revelation 18:1 Verse Concepts After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illumined with his glory.

Satan is Darkness

Acts 26:18"To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God."

Ephesians 5:8 Verse Concepts for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light

Colossians 1:13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Strive to be more positive and not let the trivial things in life bother me. And you are correct probably. I am starting to think I was shown what needed to be.

There is only one path out of the darkness and we are expected to find what it is by an effort of our own. Read The first book of the new testament to start and see what Jesus says.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

It is the most difficult test we face. So difficult that I've chosen to drown myself in alcohol instead of confronting it again.

Good luck on your journey!

Brother I went down the alcohol path for 20 years but as of next month, I have been sober for 2 years. I wish you luck, it is tough. And thank you for your reply.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks, I was awake.

Did it leave any residue behind or did you suffer any injuries?

No injuries and no residue, that I know of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join