It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Dominates Cable

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
When Hannity and Rachel Maddow are the top two we know our civilization is in decline. God help us.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL... Fox news lost its viewers because Fox news turned against the american populace. Hannity still has ratings because he is practically the only one left speaking to the pro american crowd.

Nobody believes the Russian narrative and anyone with half a brain knows russia is fighting the illuminati as much as we are.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MisterSpock

You're right. I think I must have added a number twice when I was totaling the 2017 numbers or maybe grabbed one out of the wrong row (prime time instead of total day). It was pretty late. My fault. Thanks for the correction.

Thats why I do everything atleast 3 times, not just math either. I have some OCD.

(I actually rechecked the numbers after I posted even).

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

LOL... Fox news lost its viewers because Fox news turned against the american populace. Hannity still has ratings because he is practically the only one left speaking to the pro american crowd.

Nobody believes the Russian narrative and anyone with half a brain knows russia is fighting the illuminati as much as we are.

Lol. Suuuuuure. Whatever you say, guy.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

research it

<< 1  2   >>

join