It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo prophecy ps2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

Did you play the game? Are you available to leave an opinion / review?

I just began playing but I am intrigued. The style is fun and the game has a creepy atmosphere.

Just wondering if it's worth playing.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nowuknow

I played it back when it was released , it was called Fahrenheit over here.
My memory of it is sketchy but I remember it was kind of ground breaking back then and had an intriguing story and interesting game mechanics ... I seem to remember mopping a floor after I'd murdered someone.

I'd say give it a go.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not sure about the scene you described but it seems feasible. Thanks for the input, I will play for a bit.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I played it on PC back in like 2009. It's an old game now and the graphics obviously aren't up to par with what you would see in contemporary games, but if you like games with a deep storyline, I'd definitely recommend finishing it. The cool thing about those mid-2000s games is that they had a lot of storyline depth and character development; not like most games these days that solely rely on the graphics to entice people. Another good thriller from that era is the Still Life series.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I remember renting it from Blockbuster after it had just come out. It was really intriguing at first, but it really jumped the shark in the middle of the game. Won't post any spoilers, but things started to get pretty crazy. If I remember correctly, this game was made by David Cage. Seems to me to be the most interesting game he's made. Had no interest in Heavy Rain or any of those other movie games.
edit on 23-8-2017 by GreenRiverRonin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
I played it on PC back in like 2009. It's an old game now and the graphics obviously aren't up to par with what you would see in contemporary games, but if you like games with a deep storyline, I'd definitely recommend finishing it. The cool thing about those mid-2000s games is that they had a lot of storyline depth and character development; not like most games these days that solely rely on the graphics to entice people. Another good thriller from that era is the Still Life series.

I was going to get 'Still Life' but I got Indigo instead.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just about anything Quantic Dream puts out is pretty good. Heavy Rain was excellent.
edit on 23-8-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I loved it, the story if u play till the end is good and the movie style gameplay was very different for its time. I want to say a lot but if you've never played it ill stay basic but I will say play it! I got it on release for my Xbox and played it three times doing different or not doing different things to give evidence or hide evidence not full well knowing my role in the plot...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I played the demo for it countless times as a kid.

I only finally got to enjoy it about 3 or 4 years ago when a remaster version was released on steam.

I love it. It's a great game! It gets really hard near the end. I keep playing the rooftop section over and over because it's so intense and you need to remained very focused.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The plot sounds really cool and kinda weird given Indigo's...

top topics

join