It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Will Do Anything to Eliminate Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: muzzleflash

Trump could keep every policy from the Obama era and all the Obamites would still say he is wrong. Hypocrites, all of them.

It's his personality.

He's a very unique and bold individual.
It clashes with their ego.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
When was the last time, in a very direct way, that a president actually affected your life, like legit?

obamacare allowed me to get insurance coverage when i had previously been denied for pre-existing conditions.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Did you, or did you not, hear trump himself hint he may pardon Joe Arpaio? Is no one above the law? trump brings is on himself!

Ironic that he would be prosecuted by the very administration he was looking for evidence of being a foreign national.
Coincidental I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
When was the last time, in a very direct way, that a president actually affected your life, like legit?

obamacare allowed me to get insurance coverage when i had previously been denied for pre-existing conditions.

How is the $9000 per incident deductible working for you?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

do you need to seek medical care when you pull such big numbers out of your butt?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'll address your statements but I really hope you stay away. You are bad news when discussing Trump imho.

I said in my OP I don't agree with Trump on most things.

1 is the military issue.
2 is the terrorism issue.

In his mind the War on Terror is the right course of action. And the Patriot Act is part of that.

Most Americans accept that and agree. 911 is still very touchy.

I'm going to write a big thread on 911 soon. You're invited to that.

But I don't feel to keen about discussing Trump with you because you're so clearly bias that I just can't handle it honestly. The right wingers that refuse to question him are almost as bad.

Obama was for the Patriot Act, so was Hillary. But you weren't there criticizing this were you? If you were show me.

Otherwise... Bye.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Their "playbook" from the MOMENT he was elected has always been character assassination and grasping at straws. Lol, not much of a "playbook" at all, just frantic desperation...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Their "playbook" from the MOMENT he was elected has always been character assassination and grasping at straws. Lol, not much of a "playbook" at all, just frantic desperation...

i agree, it would be nice to see trump do something besides tweet insults at people and play distraction-of-the day. but i don't have a lot of hope, he doesn't seem to have much else in that 'playbook'.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

He's reacting to the latest media attack.

If the media made, say, the Patriot Act spying a big issue, I'm sure we'd have a national debate on that.

But the MSM keeps the ball on this garbage.

They have the duty to look out for us but instead they keep the whole game focused on nonsense.

By the way, Trump said he thought there were bombs used in the WTC on 911.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I only wrote this thread because no one had posted anything about the media reaction to his speech tonight.

I sorta wanted to talk to someone about it. I'm pretty bored, finished all my work for now. It's downtime.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

do you need to seek medical care when you pull such big numbers out of your butt?

Nope...only when they try to stick me in the ass with something like that.
Before Obamacare, I worked at a smaller business that paid half my insurance per month....my half amounted to around $300.
When they started it my share went up to around $900/month with $1000 deductible.
I checked all the options available back then....to knock it down to what I was paying pre-Obamacare, the deductible went up to like $4500.
I dropped the entire piece of sh!t that it was and paid the penalty.
Saved myself thousands but needless to say, I don't have insurance anymore.
edit on 23-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Trump was either a shill from the begging (very likely) or he learned how this house of cards works and can't do anything cause the slightest hint that we are slaves and the world collapses.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Saved myself thousands but needless to say, I don't have insurance anymore.

i hear ya, i know some people have had troubles with it. it's done a lot of good, too. that's why i'd like to see it fixed, instead of scrapped and supposedly replaced with something that will kick millions off insurance again.

or we could just replace it with single payer.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Trump said he happens to believe bombs were used on the WTC.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Trump was either a shill from the begging (very likely) or he learned how this house of cards works and can't do anything cause the slightest hint that we are slaves and the world collapses.

Look at my post above.
What do you make of that?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I only wrote this thread because no one had posted anything about the media reaction to his speech tonight.

I sorta wanted to talk to someone about it. I'm pretty bored, finished all my work for now. It's downtime.

I've kept the TV on CNN tonight. It's been two hours since President Trump's rally and the CNN panel of 6 Liberals against 2 Conservatives (the usual mix) is still going strong. Here are a couple of comments, just to show you how insane and triggered the Liberal nutjobs are tonight...

Paraphrasing...

Don Lemon (host): The President wasn't attacking us. He was attacking the media. We are not the media. The company that pays us is the media.

Liberal AA Female: Sheriff Joe is a criminal who should serve his full sentence. Releasing him early would set a bad precedent! (This is the same "lady" who was all for O.J. Simpson being released early)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Look at my post above.

tbh, i make of it that trump says whatever comes into his head, and doesn't know how to tell a reliable source from an unreliable one. i understand your mileage may vary tho

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Trump said he happens to believe bombs were used on the WTC.

Whenever that was from, he said he thought there might also have been bombs or explosives on the planes themselves, not that anyone else blew up bombs in the buildings.
Sounds like he was just stating his opinion about it knowing what he knew about the architecture and strength of the buildings.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

That was a very enlightening interview with Donald Trump back on 9.11.2017. I've never seen that before, or knew that Trump believed bombs were used to help destroy the World Trade centers. He's been right about so many things.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Look at my post above.

tbh, i make of it that trump says whatever comes into his head, and doesn't know how to tell a reliable source from an unreliable one. i understand your mileage may vary tho

His source was prior experience and discussions with experts.

He made those comments the day of the attacks.

I'm just iterating the fact he was one of the original 911 truthers and quickly shut his mouth about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join