It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hallelujah of King David

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The Hallelujah of King David

Any message made in a positive state belongs to the kingdom of God.

"Hallelujah" means more than simply "praise Jah" or "praise Yah", as the word hallel in Hebrew means a joyous praise in song, to boast in God.

Whenever you feel inspired, happy or uplifted you are working in the light of God. The words that come would not be made by you but inspired by god himself. Every joyous song was created by our lord.

You are asked to put together the songs of our creator that make you feel the most uplifted into a list. That list would disclose a special message directly from God unto you. David calls these illuminated signs and they are there to guide you. They are something you feel not see. An inner compass of light.

Find the things that make you happy and multiply them. Live your life the way you were created to. Enjoy yourself. Spread the light of God. Do not bow to the false light of your enemy. Life is a process meant to continually improve on itself, not to repress its own development.

Anybody who trusted the word of David would be freed from the grasp of Satan and be given everlasting life. You will live eternally in the perfect love of our holy ghost.

Just like information processing will reach the technological singularity, love will follow the same path.

From these words the House of David would come alive.

Hallelujah.

edit on 19-8-2017 by killerworm51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Remarkable in such a broken world. Hallelujah ..................... Amen and amen

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
David had claimed to have walked both the seven levels of hell and heaven. His light correcting our errors of judgement. He would claim his throne in this self fulfilling prophecy. He would stare at Satan for all eternity until Satan released his grasp. on humanity.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

This is one of my favorite renditions of Hallelujah.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

edit on 19-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have been trying to find out the true name of god. Yah or Jah has something to do with it, but it is pronounced Ya either way. When you ask a Finn if he wants some smoke fish he will say Yah, so I guess it is an important word. Where the word yes came from puzzles me, disguising god's name I suppose so nobody knows the truth.

Yah

When I ask my brother David if he wants coffee or beer, he usually says Yah to one of them.
edit on 19-8-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
He has many names
Yahway
Jehova
Yeshua
Emanual- God with us

And when you speak to him, call him Father.

Here is another Hallelujah

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yah, I see what you mean.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: killerworm51
David had claimed to have walked both the seven levels of hell and heaven. His light correcting our errors of judgement. He would claim his throne in this self fulfilling prophecy. He would stare at Satan for all eternity until Satan released his grasp. on humanity.

I don't think I understand this passage you speak of.. I'v heard similar, but not 7 plus 7

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

If you read between the lines,the bible was set up with the jews owning and running things,and the Romans were the bigger people,they were the ones who were the soldiers etc,not unlike the Mafia,the bible was set up to hold Jews in high regard,as well as Romans,going through public schools they followed catholic rules,religion is another control system,that promotes racism,seperatism,society is set up so that if you think for yourself,you are potential terrorist

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

David preaches only love. Not separatism.

top topics

join