It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Charlottesville. Trump was wrong about violence on the left

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is like fake news, here's my favorite part:

There was violence from some counter-protesters. But most, like Heather Heyer, who was allegedly killed by one of the far-right marchers, were entirely peaceful.

Heyer’s killing and the injury of 20 people with a car was the culmination of a day where the right had come prepared for violence,

Does The Guardian even know what allegedly means..?
I wish people would only wright about things after the courts and rule of law has taken it's course.
It's pointless to speculate and call it news.

That being said, Nazi's are still bad, but I would prefer the extinction of the entire human race, we really all deserve to die..

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
After reading through a couple of these thread pages... I really hope the Left and Right massacre each other.

You both deserve it.

Here's to casualties in the millions have at it

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Yeah you're just so innocent and have no opinion either way, although I see you think we should all die. How about you start with yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I hate that we all have to draw a clear line between right/left, libs/cons, dems/reps etc. but the rally was called "Unite the Right" so they kinda put themselves in that category

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So you're blaming Trump for the actions of both right and left? I'm afraid you don't understand that Trump is the one that people like Soros have said outright they want to take down for the new world order.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
After reading through a couple of these thread pages... I really hope the Left and Right massacre each other.

You both deserve it.

Here's to casualties in the millions have at it

Thank God for the Electoral College !!

edit on Aug-20-2017 by xuenchen because: trillionsandbillions

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
So wait, YOU weren't actually there either, but you're going to believe what someone else wrote? Nope, not buying it. Quit apologizing for the antifa idiots. If you don't already know, Unite The Right was infiltrated by the WN group. Both sides have vowed to never be seen with each other again. Do your own research and you might find it goes deeper than your "guardian" article.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I hope the next egotistically rally he holds, he can pay for his own security detail. I hope he is met with violence. He encouraged violence at his rallies. Now he condemns it.

Trump is a wuss. America needs a real man not some silverspoon fed frat boy running the country. He get's what he deserves. Nobody can be so blatantly hypocritical and not expect outrage.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Umberto

I hope the next egotistically rally he holds, he can pay for his own security detail. I hope he is met with violence. He encouraged violence at his rallies. Now he condemns it.

Trump is a wuss. America needs a real man not some silverspoon fed frat boy running the country. He get's what he deserves. Nobody can be so blatantly hypocritical and not expect outrage.

I hope he is met with violence.

Really? hmmm. Maybe you need to join the rest of the idiots that have used this type of rhetoric against our duly elected president and all of you get a special visit from the Secret Service and the FBI.

It is one thing to criticize his personality, to dislike his policies, even to rage against his words, but when you call for physical violence or his assassination as some have done, you are treading on dangerous ground.

edit on 24-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

To be fair, he is only following the example of what Trump has said at many of his rallies about protesters there.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

He said to remove protesters...This all started when Obama said...

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” ..

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

So you're blaming Trump for the actions of both right and left? I'm afraid you don't understand that Trump is the one that people like Soros have said outright they want to take down for the new world order.

I'm watching a situation unfold, in which a decades old political movement is pulled out of it's slumber to be labled domestic terrorists. And I'm fully aware, that Trump missed 3 (as in: three) opportunities to distance himself from rightwing terror in press releases.

If you can't see what's at play here, I'm actually sorry for you. Old soundbites from the election circlejerk feast of lies and persuation wont help to justify those acts. Soros is only one, I repeat: one, rather little dark spot in a whole universe of neocon pricks and warmongering elites. Whazzup with Afghanistan, ending the War with Terror to start a new one, eh?

You're a Gullible Fritz, duped by another 'benevolent' elitist. Face it!

#Unrig
#DrainTheFckingSwamp

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

And that's why I stopped coming in here. ATS has become an alt right nursery.

If you can't see or understand that white men with torches on the US soil is worrying and if you see people opposing these views as the same, well there's the problem. Dialogue is impossible.

Nazi apologist.

I understand your sentiments completely. This place really has become an alt-right circle jerk. However, far from being a deterrent, it actually makes me come here even more, because that also means it's a pretty good place to test the pulse of the alt-right and other extremist fringe believers. What the latest rumor or boogeyman they have their panties in a twist over, or what imaginary liberal conspiracy is out to get them. That actually tells us a lot about the current state of the movement, what # is being pushed by their favorite right wingnut, ect.

While it is pointless to make any effort to convince them they are wrong, you can get a better idea of the psychology and mentality that drives them.

And thank your lucky stars you are not that far gone.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Do you mean all the peaceful non violent protectors with bats and clubs ?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: Avicenne

And that's why I stopped coming in here. ATS has become an alt right nursery.

If you can't see or understand that white men with torches on the US soil is worrying and if you see people opposing these views as the same, well there's the problem. Dialogue is impossible.

Nazi apologist.

This place really has become an alt-right circle jerk.

Alt-right in synonymous with common sense so I'm rather glad to see it.

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join