It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dreams recently where I am experiencing others last moments alive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
For the past few months my dreams have taken an odd turn, I've had some strange ones before but these definitely kick it up a notch.

They are not scary because part of realizes I'm dreaming and this isn't "me". I've been having roughly one of these every couple weeks that take on this same structure.

Basically I'll be experiencing hiw someone else has died.

In the first one I was a little blonde girl between the ages off 4-6 roughly. I was trapped inside this tunnel type thing (it was extremely dark so not many visual details) filled with water and couldn't keep my head above it and was struggling to stay afloat and breath. I eventually became exhausted and drowned after taking a few big gulps of water into my lungs.

In my most recent one just 3 days ago I was an African American police oficer trying to wrestle this guy I had pulled over to the ground after he resisted arrest. We were struggling on the ground and he was able to get my gun. He shot me twice, once in the side and another higher in the chest area.

I've had more dreams like this that I remember but those were the first and last ones I've experienced. In others I've been a prisoner inside a cell, an older guy who got lost after leaving a bar in New York, amd a lady on a plane that crashed.

They all share the same qualities though. I'm not myself in the dream and I'm experiencing someone's final moments alive.

I've debated googling these dreams to see if indeed someone died in this manner but it seems like a slim chance I'd encounter anything useful.

I've experienced many "paranormal" type events in my life and these most recent dreams are not the weirdest, but they do stay with me in a way and make me curious about why I just started having them.

Has anyone else experienced something similar or maybe has some input here that could aid me?

I've not posted on ATS for awhile but these dreams have recently brought me back. Looking forward to your guys thoughts on this.

Thanks for any information/suggestions!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

Do you think these are past life memories?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

One time I dreamed I was an eagle flying above the trees. And another time I dreamed I was an extraterrestrial. One time I had a dream where I was facing Zeus, king of the gods. I asked Zeus to heal my vision. He put his palms on my eyes and pulled them away. The next eye doctor visit I went to my right eye got 2 lenses better and my left eye got 4 lenses better. But since then my eyes have went to Shiite.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting enough I too experience other people's lives. Though not in the same way you do.

Maybe we are connected to each other in our dreams and on the other side of the waking earth. We experience other people's lives.

Maybe the other side are dreaming inside of us, but we aren't aware of it.

Do you feel comfort after dying or extreme pain?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I'm not certain what to think honestly.

I've never had any other past life type memories before, but that was immediately my first thought.

The only reason I'm swaying away from this type of explanation is that tbey have all been taking place in the same "modern" time period. That doesn't necessarily disprove it couldn't be a past life type thing, but my gut/intuitiveness is telling me it's not a past life.

I don't discount the possibility of past lives in general. The lack of any "lesson" or something is missing from these dreams. They are always short and I just experience roughly the last 5 minutes of their life.

I'd like to believe if it is a past life type thing I would be given more information to benefit me somehow or work on "issues" in this life.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

It would be hard to describe because I feel comfortable as I consciously know this isn't "me" but the person who is dying definitely doesn't feel comfortable.

The little girl was terrified as was the man who got lost trying to find his buddies house after leaving the bar.

I did feel pain when I got shot as the police officer. It was an extreme burning sensation where the bullet hit me.

Every time I've not experienced anything after they die, i just wake up. I'm used to them now, so in my head when it's happening I'm have this commentary going with myself (the real me I know is laying safety in my bed) cause I know this person is about to die.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Then another explanation is that you may be a Psychic though you don't have full control of your abilities.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Some might say reincarnation which is a possibility. If we can in fact be reincarnated there's nothing that stops you from being reincarnated in the past or present timeline. I don't think that time matters outside of life. We could easily be reborn in a past timeline.

The other thing that comes to mind is the life review that people have when they die. You might be somehow connected to this person in an unknown way and you're seeing part of their life now? We'll all understand more eventually. For now I wouldn't worry too much about the why. Hopefully you're not experiencing any horrible deaths but I wouldn't discount this. There's much that we don't understand.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I've experienced many precognitive events but nothing major just personal type things. Also sometimes the line between synchronistic events gets fuzzy.

I sometimes do tarrot card reading and have had good luck with remote viewing.

I went through some crazy # on my 30th birthday a d ended up spending some time in a mental health facility years ago.

I actually posted what happened back then on am old account here but have since forgotten my user name amd pasword. Maybe I'll try and find it and post a link. It would give you a better Idea about things in my past amd what I'm used too.

That's why these dreams aren't disturbing to me, I've learned to not take everything so seriously but this/these dreams definitely intrigued me.

More so how they keep occurring.
edit on 17-8-2017 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: Typos

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dbates

Oh definitely agree space/time holds no importance when it comes to such matters. It just felt less like a past life and also the lack of any important lesson to ne gleaned from the experience makes me doubt it is a past life type thing.

It's funny you mention the past life review. I've had one of those in this incarnation shortly before I went a bit "mad" many years ago.

Pretty sure I mentioned it on my old account where I detailed an experience I went through.
I'm going to try amd find it but I can't remember my account name or password or even email.

I remember the thread was titled "My first experience of contact".

It really helped me being able to talk to the community about things. Also I remember someone in that thread purchasing me a book on Shamanism. It was a pretty touching gesture and I'll never forget it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

That was easier than I thought lol
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was me talking about some experiences that happened in 2010.

Looking through my current posts from this account the Halloween Poem I submitted to the writing forum seems somewhat relevant to this current topic about my dreams.

It feels good to engage the community here again.

Thanks for the replies. =)

edit on 17-8-2017 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: Typo/clarity

top topics

join