It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Was Another Right-Wing Terrorist Incident This Weekend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Three Percenters militia named Jerry Drake Varnell was arrested as he tried to set off a truck bomb outside a bank in Oklahoma City.

WTF? Why is this not getting attention? This is pretty f# big.

Reminder:

Alleged neo-Nazi bomb-maker gets bond

Last month, cops found bomb-making material, weapons, and ammo in the garage of his Tampa Palms apartment. On his bedroom dresser, a framed picture of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh. On his computer, Nazi and white supremacist propaganda.

The 21-year-old, who is a member of the Florida National Guard, admitted to being a neo-Nazi sympathizer, and to making explosives materials.

In federal court Thursday, we learned while cops were discovering all of this disturbing evidence, Brandon Russell went shopping to buy more guns and 500 rounds of ammo.

If it were anyone else....

smh

I just don't get it. Can someone explain this BS to me?

Wish I could, but I can't...
edit on 16-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"White terrorist" ...Why does skin color matter here? The guy will go to prison regardless of skin color and deserves to. The great majority of people on the right don't support events such as what happened in Charlottesville or this one.

There is a very real push by the left to shame conservatives for their views with misappropriated terms like "nazi", "racist", "homophobe", and "terrorist" and the linking of them to these one off incidents. And it needs to stop. All it does is water down the meanings of these terms. They mean nothing anymore other than another "right winger" as you refer to us just won an argument with a liberal. -- Do you think we are offended anymore by the rhetoric? Absolutely not. Sadly, these misused insults are expected. All it does is steel our reserve and further justify why Trump was elected in the first place. It is like you all have forgotten the past 8 years that lead to this point and are just running with the same greatly flawed and worn out script.

"Unite the Right" and the kkk do not represent the conservative viewpoint anymore than BLM and antifa represent the left.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome many many liberals are displaying has gotten out of control lately. I really believe some of you need to seek help. It is unhealthy. Not just on a personal front for you, but also on a national one for this country. All it does is further the divide.

How does this kind of rhetoric win the hearts and minds you seek for the validation of your views? All you are doing is strengthening our President and those that support him.

Try another approach. All the current one is doing is revealing your ignorance.
edit on 8/16/2017 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/16/2017 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: grammatical corrections

<< 1   >>

join